Maeson's Assistant
Chapter 18: Taken

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Taken - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Dinner went quietly, or sort of, while Maeson did flirt with Kimber, especially by running his socked foot up and down the inside of her leg, he didn’t really pursue much else. While he wanted to take her, he really didn’t want to do it here in the restaurant and he sure as hell didn’t want to make it quick. Besides teasing her with suggestive movements and brushes he was sure would edge her along as best as any foreplay could. So he teased her legs, never actually touching her sex, he traced the inside of her arm with a single finger in front of her, and his best invention had been making her lean forward as he whispered about what he had fantasized about her on the flight back.

The drive home was similarly sedate with him keeping his hand on her thigh, but not really even teasing her aside from a slow circle he made with his finger.

When they got home though, he stopped before they entered the house, removed the leash from his bag, and clipped it to Kimber’s collar before leading her downstairs to his bedroom. The entire walk through the house ran a risk of being discovered by their folks. Of course, she was his, but it was always sexy to remind her of it.

As they entered the bedroom, Maeson told Kimber to heel, and waited for her to comply, curious how she would react to being told to heel like a dog. Sure, she was his sister, but there was something extremely erotic about topping her that he just couldn’t ever get over.


Maeson had seemed content to simply tease and caress (lightly) Kimber as they completed dinner. She could still feel her obedience, recharged by his order to pleasure his cock, keeping her quiet and content. She watched him, waiting, sure that he was going to take her tonight, she just did not know when or how, and the more she slid into her submissive sister state, the less she cared. She trusted him to take care of her, and that was good enough for her.

The walk to the car, the ride home, it was all like a soft prelude. Gentle touches, looks, words, nothing overt like the beginning of the evening. When he clasped the leash onto her collar and led her inside, she thought she was going to make a mess of herself. The rush that hit her as he casually led her up the walk, through the house, and downstairs, made her nipples engorge, and her pussy quake with sudden desire. She was his, and anyone could see. She knew it was dark, and late, and no one was likely to be watching, but that did not change the feeling. She was exposed. Everyone would know she was his now.

Entering the relatively safety of his room, she was confused when he told her to heel. She understood how he wanted her to sit, or to be naked when they were alone, but ‘heel’ was new. Uncertain, she did not bother to undress before getting on her hands and knees, adjusting herself a bit as the tight dress rode up the back of her thighs, and moved so that her head was even with his leg, and the rest of her body trailed behind him. Looking up at him, she said nothing, just looked, and waited, and wondered. Wondered if she was doing it right, and wondered what was coming next.


“Good girl,” Maeson said with approval as Kimber heeled just like he ordered; in a sense it was a test, but it also wasn’t. Having Kimber heel, like the collar, was a way to express his dominance. A chance to measure her own resolve and get a look at her face, and, most importantly, a chance to pause but keep the sexual energy going.

Maeson squatted on his haunches in front of Kimber, and felt his own excitement get squeezed in his shorts. He was totally hard and he couldn’t wait to take her, but he wanted to check it out some before he pushed them forward, cause after this step, things would be permanent. The first question, and statement was undoubtedly the most important, and he didn’t touch her ‘cause he didn’t want to influence Kimber anymore, first and foremost as her older brother he was supposed to protect her, take care of, and help foster what she needed, “Kimber, do you still want me? Are you still excited to take me inside of you?”

Maeson only gave it the briefest of pauses before explaining his entire thoughts, his expression caring and as concerned, “Cause if you don’t want this, if you want to keep things as they are, Hell, if you want this all to stop you should know that I would still love you, and you will always be my little sister, and I’d never ever hold it against you. I’d still send you to private school, I’d still let you live with me, and I would certainly take care of you.”

Maeson let this sink in, and searched Kimber’s face for any doubt, especially in her eyes, then continued, “If we do go ahead, keep this in mind, I’m not going to be your sir, I’ll be your Master. I’m going to take care of you, and love you as mine as long as you choose to wear my collar, but...” he held up a finger to make sure she paid attention, “you are going to be mine, your body will be mine to take when I please, whenever I please, however I please, even maybe with whomever I please. I’ll be your Master, and you’ll be my slave, and we will take care of each other as such. So when I am inside of you, just so you understand I’m going to put myself in you, I’m going to take you as your Master, there won’t be any condom, and you’re going to take my seed deep inside of you. Do you understand? You’re going to be mine completely and totally.”


“Yes”.

“Master”

Just two words, that’s all she spoke, but as she had listened to his words, she had come to the realization that all she needed to do was speak two little words. Quivering a bit, on her hands and knees, watching him watch her as he told her his plans, his desires. She knew this was the end result of all they had been doing, and for her to give up her last privacy seemed obvious, though significant. She could feel her body react to his sexual threats, not by cringing away, but by filling with blood, engorging, preparing. She was never more sure of anything. Yes, she was young, but this was ... this was ... everything. She felt so completely at home with Maeson. And his control of her body had begun long ago, this was just the culmination. She cared not what he wanted to do with it, her body, only that he take care of her.

When Maeson heard Kimber speak those two words he couldn’t help but smile widely. It wasn’t a big toothed smile; it was wide, honest, relieved, and extremely happy. He also didn’t pick her up throw her down on the bed and have his way with her either, there would be times he might do that, but tonight was consummating their relationship as Brother and Sister, Dominate and Submissive, Master and Slave.

He spoke one word back to her as he looked into her eyes, and took her by the collar, “Mine.”

“Now stand up, and lay on the bed,” Maeson guided Kimber to his bed, and pushed her, via where the leash met the collar backwards. Overall, he was pretty gentle about it, and when Kimber was on her back legs spread, he let go of the leash and leaned over her, pushing his pelvis into her now exposed sex. He hadn’t take his own clothes off yet, but he was going to get to that.

Maeson covered Kimber’s mouth with his own and kissed her deeply as he pressed himself against her. Then he kissed along her jawline, down to her breasts ripping the fabric out of the way to expose each hard nipple in turn. There he lingered for a while, dry humping her as he sucked and nibble each of her perfect breasts till they were rosy, always being gentle. Then moving down, down, down over her flat stomach, ripping her dress out of the way as he needed to until he could reach her pussy, and entered her again with his tongue. Tongue fucking her, sucking at her honey, Maeson lavished attention on Kimber to open her up. He wanted her relaxed and ready. He felt the plug in her bottom, and he remembered his gift to her. Debating for only a moment, he told her “Strip the rest of that off, and go get your tail, I want to see you walking in it before I take you.


She could feel the locks clicking around her mind and body as he stood up her, claiming her with the word ‘Mine.’. Pressed back against the bed, she lay back, hiding nothing as her body lay before him, her legs spread wide, her sex wet and ready. She was his to use or not and she would not get in the way. As he kissed her, stroked her, touched her, her body reacted as strongly as ever, seeking his touch, pressing against him, flooding her opening with preparatory lubrication.

Gasping, she felt him lower his face, kissing lower, and lower, until he touched her center with his tongue. As her sex opened and she felt his mouth, his lips, she moaned aloud, unable to keep quiet as her body responded to his touch, his kiss, his lick. She was ready, so ready, and then he paused, giving her his new order. Sitting up, face flushed, she tore off the ruined remains of her dress, taking the fabric with her, she hoped he really did win that contract as the dress was now ruined! Moving through the silent house, she quickly got the tail from her dresser, and, still a bit awkward, got it attached to the base, almost having to take it out when it would not screw in at first.

Back downstairs, she moved, silent, naked, tail swaying, as she let him look at her. When he motioned for her to get back onto the bed, she returned to her previous position, gasping as his face moved back between her legs, his hand idly tugging on her tail as she toyed with her toy.

Maeson really dove into Kimber’s pussy, and gave it a serious tongue lashing, repeatedly penetrating her as he worked at seeing how deep he could really get his tongue to go. His hands on her thighs kept her spread and pushed upward slightly to keep her ass at the perfect level. The tail in his hand reinforced his control over her, and as he tugged on it, he could feel her body react. He traced her labia, every bit of it, and when he felt that she was likely open enough for him, he lashed her clit with the tip of his tongue a final time for good measure.

He stood up, pulled his shirt over his head slowly, letting his skin get revealed, and his taut body get put on display. Next was his shorts, and the performance was similar, his eyes remained locked on Kimber’s and he was slow enough that his cock literally sprang from his shorts as he got them down far enough.

True to his claim he didn’t put on a condom, he didn’t ask about her pill, he lined up and pressed his cock against his little sister’s very wet, very slick pussy, “Do you want it?” he asked teasing her, both of his strong hands holding Kimber by her upper thigh, “Tell me you want it,” he growled at her.


The sensations rushing through her body forced her head back, and her eyes to close. Kimber rode a wave of pleasure, and love, that was so intense she thought she might pass out. After what had seemed liked hours, Maeson stopped, standing and removing his clothes slowly. She watched as he removed each item, her hips rocking in silent entreaty, waiting, watching, wondering. As she felt his hard, yet velvety soft, cock head press against her, she moaned in frustration as he paused yet again, asking her, forcing her to speak.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.