Maeson's Assistant
Chapter 16: Daddy’s little girl

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: Daddy’s little girl - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Upstairs, she took a good look at the credit card Maeson had given her, putting it away carefully in her purse. She took a moment to call Tropical Spa, excited to have an excuse to use her new phone, and made an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. She stripped off her clothes as she was talking, leaving her short skirt and button down blouse hanging on the same hanger -- they really did go together nicely. Picking up the fancy clamshell case, she took the plug out, leaving the chain tail for now, and felt it. Heavy, solid, almost scary in its intensity. She knew she was supposed to wear it all the time -- but with her father home that did not seem like a good idea until she was done proving her point. Putting it back away, she closed her dresser drawer and left her room, her tiny bells jingling lightly now that the fabric of her shirt was not causing them to stay in one place most of the time. She debated about unhooking the bells and just leaving the hoops, but she figured, in for a penny, in for a pound. He would see them, or he would be hiding, either way, she was going to be who she was and let the chips fall where they may.

Stopping to use the restroom, she took a moment to look at herself in the mirror as she washed her hands. With a nervous smile, she nodded at her naked reflection and opened the door heading outside to have a quick swim. She was curious to see if her father had waited for her return, or if he’d fled to the relative safety of the house.


Albert continued to sit outside after his daughter left, and thought about what she had said. He honestly didn’t need to go look up anything and read about it what other people’s opinions were on the subject. He had his own thoughts, his own deductions and that was enough. He didn’t need a webpage full of hippy dippy opinions to sway him about how beautiful and natural people were. They were right, people were beautiful, at least the women (forget the guys they were still ugly as far as he was concerned) in all shapes. He just didn’t need all the fancy opinions, buzzwords or window dressing. For him it came down to him thinking it through, with his dick.

Yes, it really came down to thinking with his dick, he summarized. As he sat there, it occurred to him that he had never, ever gotten a hard on when his daughter was talking to him. He had seen her breasts when she leaned over and he hadn’t gotten a hard on then, or when he was picturing her naked, because he couldn’t help it when she was talking about walking around naked. Maeson didn’t seem to care either from what Kimber told him, and he didn’t doubt that she wouldn’t tell him if he had made her uncomfortable. Not that he expected a problem there, he was her big brother, and he loved her and he knew Maeson would take care of his little sister no matter what.

So really the question was: did he get off seeing his daughter? And if the answer was really, no, he didn’t, then what was his issue? When his attention went to her breasts, it was a reaction. He also didn’t stare, he looked -- then looked away. So, was he giving himself a harder time than needed? Of all the things that Kimber might have gotten into she chose nudity.

With that thought, he reached a resolution.

Leaning back in the chair Albert nursed the rest of his beer and waited; Waited for his daughter to come back out naked. If he got a hard on? Than it was off. If he did NOT react physically, then he would talk to Terry and get her to give in. He could talk it around, he thought, especially since Kimber was a good girl. The argument was sound he figured.

So, when Kimber came back out, he was still sitting there in the chair waiting for her. His eyes went to Kimber’s young perky breasts, and the first thing he noticed was that she had nipple rings, “You have nipple rings?” he asked, kind of surprised that he was actually asking his own daughter this. “When did you get those?”

As she opened the patio door, she smiled. Her father was still there. She was winning her argument. She could not wait to tell Maeson. It might change some of his ‘rules’, but overall, she thought he would be well pleased. Carrying her towel, she crossed to the lounger next to her father, and dropping it carelessly, she turned to go slip into the pool, stopping when he asked her about her piercings.

Reaching a hand up idly to touch her breast, not quite touching it, but pointing to it, she answered, “Oh, ya, these ... forgot! I guess it’s been a couple weeks now ... maybe even three...” she said, shrugging it off. “I saw some online and thought they were very pretty ... and almost like an ancient princess or something.’ She continued on towards the pool, her matter of fact attitude about his question, and her total lack of embarrassment underscoring her total comfort with her new philosophy.

She dove into the water, gasping a bit at the change in temperature, and swam a quick lap before coming back to the side of the pool near her father. ‘Don’t worry papa” she said, seeing a worried look still on his face, “It was a girl technician ... not that I would have cared ... but I know you worry ... We so have to get you to take me to the beach though ... You will have to stop worrying then!!” she giggled, turning, and swam off another lap, pausing, then began her usual workout routine. She figured, two times on this day could not hurt. As she cut through the water, alternating the types of strokes, she was more than a bit oblivious to the flashes of wet naked nymph her swimming provided.

Albert groaned, Kimber was probably going to be insufferable if he let her be the nudist, the little minx. He wasn’t really sure how comfortable he was with the piercing. After all, the only reason for a nipple piercing was sex and that meant it was likely that she was sexually active with someone, though he wasn’t sure who, she was home all the time as far as he could tell.

What he did notice, though, was as his eyes roamed over his daughter; it wasn’t with much sexual interest, just more of an admiration for her beauty from afar. Almost like an odd transference to her mother and how she looked when she was younger. He didn’t get excited at all, and that, as odd as it might sound, made him feel a lot better. Kimber was his little girl, not the object of his sexual fascination and that made all the difference.

As he watched her swim, he thought Kimber was as sexy as her mother, and she was going to make some guy very happy, but at least that wasn’t today, and that guy wasn’t him.

He waited until she finished her laps and stopped for a rest and get out, drying herself before laying down. “I don’t know about visiting a Nudist beach but, I’ll talk to your mother. I’ll bring her around, just give it a day or so before you start parading around, and don’t be surprised if she decides to talk to you about your nipple rings,” he told her finishing the comment by pointing a finger with the hand wrapped around his beer bottle. “At least though while I am here you can go au natural, I’ll let you know when I have let your mother know.” Getting up to head into the kitchen he smiled at her. “You know, I wouldn’t have gone for this if you weren’t such a good kid. You make us proud Kiki,” he told her using her nickname, “you don’t do anything wrong, so if you’re going to be wild in this one way, I think we can manage. Just no more surprises for right now, kiddo?”

A bit tuckered out after her second workout in one day, Kimber got out of the pool with a bit less pep than she had entered. Crossing over to the lounge chair and picking up her towel, she held it up to her face drying it, before spreading it out and laying down, intending to let the sun dry her off before she went back inside.

When her father explained his plans for her mother, and that he would bring her around, she sat up, excited that he was capitulating. “Oh ... thank you for understanding papa, you are the best!”

As he left, turning to make a final request, she felt a tingling in her nipples that exploded outward through her body, shooting down to start a burning inside her still wet, shaven smooth, sex. She stifled a gasp, merely smiling and nodding eagerly at her father, watching as he returned to the house. Laying back down, she took her other towel, and under the guise of drying a bit of her front off, subtly squeezed her nipples, moaning softly. Repeating the firm pressing motion directly over her suddenly awoken clitoris, she squirmed a bit on her lounger. “What has gotten into me ... it’s just my father!” She was uncertain, but could not deny the reaction of her body. “Perhaps it’s because he’s going to let me be naked ... and even though I told him it was all nudism, I know that it’s much more than that ... yeah, that’s it” she mused, grabbing her towels and getting up to go inside.

Still highly aroused, she entered the house, passing by the kitchen and noting her dad fixing dinner. “Thank you so much papa!” she said, as she half danced over, reaching up to kiss his cheek, her body fully on display as she crossed the room. She loved the cool feel of the tile on her bare feet, and as her hip brushed the countertop, she could not help but feel a little secondary pleasure.

“How long before Mom’s home, do you think? Usually it’s pretty soon now ... like in 30 minutes or so?” She gave him a half hug with her arm as she backed away, heading towards her room. Intent on taking care of things before she had to get dressed, she was ½ way towards her room before she realized she had not paid attention to his answer. Well, she’d just have to hurry.

Closing her door, she put her back against it, and dropping both towels, she clutched both breasts, squeezing her nipples, and let out her long repressed enjoyment. She was on fire, and she had permission. She did not have to wait. And she was not going to. Recognizing that she did not have a lot of time, she reached down, and immediately began to slide a finger along her very damp opening, jumping out of her skin as she circled her swollen clit. “Fuggggg” she moaned, pausing long enough to sit on her bed, legs spread as she swiftly worked herself towards a quick peak. “Oh, sir, your little slut is going to cum, just for you, all for you...” she said softly, under her breath. She was trying to follow his instructions, though she was rarely very verbal ... well ... not coherently verbal.

It was quickly over, Kimber surprising herself with her intense and responsive reaction. As she sat up, she decided to get dressed, at least for now - though she hoped her father would talk to her mother sooner, rather than later. Remembering the tail, she quickly jumped up, and opened it up, looking at it ... Unhooking the tail part, she set the bulbous plug down as she took the gel she hid in her drawer quickly coated both the toy and her back entrance.

Taking her time, she slid it up inside of her, bending awkwardly as she reached back between her legs to guide it in. It was not quite as big as the largest one Maeson liked to use, so it was surprisingly easy and quick to get in. Standing back up, she felt the familiar sensation of fullness, combined with a bit of transferred tightness in her sex. Moving to stand in front of the mirror, she looked at herself for a moment, her face flushed a bit from her exertion. Looking thoughtful, she brushed her hair quickly, before picking up her clothes from earlier and putting them on.

Minutes later, she was back in the kitchen, dressed in her button down shirt, opened two buttons more than normal, and the short skirt her brother had just handed her at the airport.


It was about an hour before Kimber’s usual bedtime when Maeson sent the text, “Say good night and be in your bed in one hour wearing your red silk thong, your plug in, have your vibrator, and with bells on.”

Maeson was calling for the first time like he had promised he would on the smart phone. He himself was relaxing in a comfortable chair in the living room facing the balcony. It was early afternoon there, but he had figured in the time difference. He had enjoyed the time to himself sure, but he had also missed Kimber very much and was already entertaining the idea of taking her with him the next time he traveled on business. In that thought she would perhaps be his assistant which would justify taking her everywhere with him, meetings and fun included.

When she picked up the phone, he asked in a low sultry voice, “Hello Kiki, where are you?”

He found his hand had left the drink that he had been nursing, and had traveled over his slacks to the bulge in his slacks already thinking about her had gotten him excited and was eager to hear her voice.


Not used to carrying her new phone with her at all times, Kimber had not seen the message until 5 minutes before he said he was going to call. Skipping the shower, she was planning on taking (it would have to wait until morning), she swiftly closed her door and got naked. Tossing her clothes in a heap on her dresser, she searched quickly for the red thong, releasing a sigh of relief when she found it. Grabbing the vibrator, he had left in her drawer after that first long session, she stopped to pull the red thong up over her hips, and crawled under her covers. She could feel the plug easily, though she was a bit numb after having it in for the last few hours. Eating dinner, and then watching television with her parents, adjusting her seat from time to time. had been interesting.

Answering the phone, she heard his voice, and immediately begin to flush with arousal. His voice was all it took, it seemed to her. She was as randy as a goat within seconds.

“I’m in bed ... sir ... mmmmm, so glad you called!” She was very glad he called, and she idly played with one of the tiny bells on her nipple as she talked, making them ring a little bit.


The sound of Kimber’s voice was like listening to pure sexual ecstasy. With his eyes closed, he could picture her on her bed, possibly moving or toying with her nipple bells. He didn’t ask if she was in her red thong, Maeson had no doubt that she would be. “God, I miss you already,” Maeson confessed, which was true. Her, naked in the house, their morning shower together, catching her naked little bottom around the house was becoming the norm, and he liked it.

Figuring he would start with a little training he instructed her to, “Pick up the vibrator, turn it on, and run it in a slow circle around your pussy, but do not actually touch it with the vibrator yet, just enough to brush your mound.” As Maeson listened to Kimber start following his instructions he unzipped his fly slowly and moved his hand so he could take himself in hand. Working his cock slowly he imagined every sound in motion. “Now Kimber, I want you to tell me, what words turn you on the most.”

Eager to comply, her body dripping with readiness, Kimber turned on the vibrator as he asked and began to move it around, rubbing it near but not too near. “Ohhhhh ... that’s so good, I am so wet it’s crazy ... you do something to me sir ... mmm ... words? What words? I dunno ... I like dirty words I guess ... like ... I want to push this into my cunt ... my wet cunt ... if you were here you could watch me play with my cunt ... and my nipples ... my hard little nipples with my pretty bells. Oh ... I forgot ... mmm ... dad saw my bells ... will have to tell you ... mmmmm” she was losing her battle with keeping the vibrator away, and it began to press against her clit on the inside of her thong. “I can feel the vibrator on my clit through the wet slutty underwear you bought me ... fuck ... how do you do this to me?” She paused for a minute, before adding, “Is that what you wanted to know? That I like to hear really dirty words when I’m horny like you make me? I would ... I would ... suck your big cock too ... I would ... right now ... mmmm”

Maeson pumped his hard cock inside his slacks as he listened to his little sister let loose with a orgasmic stream of consciousness, “That’s exactly what I am thinking Kimber, only I’m not thinking of you on your knees sucking your master’s cock, I’m thinking of you turned around and me buried deep inside of you,” Maeson let that one sink for a moment before he told her, “now hold, stop using the vibrator and stay still, just talking to me.” Which he knew was mean, but he had a sense that Kimber liked a little denial as well. That is perhaps was an incredible tease when he held her pleasure from her.

She could feel herself soaking her underwear, what there was of it. When he told her that he did not want a blowjob, he wanted something else, she felt a twinge deep inside. She was ready for it, she knew that, she just hoped it was a good as she imagined. Not that she could tell him otherwise.

“Ugh ... k ... stopping ... mm” she said, slowly, calming herself even though her mind was going a million miles an hour and her body was overly charged up.

“Dad saw your naked breasts today, hrmmmm?” he asked her his own hand massaging his stiff dick, “why do you bring that up now?” He wondered out loud, “did it turn you on?” This was curious; he hadn’t expected that to come out of her mouth in addition the dirty description she was giving him. He had expected the dirty talk, after all who didn’t like a bit of dirty talk, but mentioning her father was, well, curious. Was it something incestuous, or just her inner exhibitionist coming out?

‘I dunno, I just didn’t want to forget ... it was just a few hours ago ... I told him I’d become a nudist kinda ... said he would talk to mom ... don’t have to discuss now, but, I made up a story, you need to know is all...” she paused, reflecting.

“Yes” she said, inscrutably, leaving the word hanging.

Maeson had conflicted feelings about that answer, not that he went soft or anything. He was certainly happy for, as well as turned on, that Kimber was starting be more assertive with her own sexuality. That she was finding things that turned her on and telling him about them, but he was also jealous. Kimber was his, and for the first time she had expressed sexual excitement for someone else, or at the very least the situation, and now he wanted to know more, “Tell me why Kiki,” he ordered using her family pet name to reassure her, encourage her, as well as nudge her. “And you can use the vibrator as you explain why, but no orgasms, are we clear, not yet. When you orgasm, I want you to do it with me this time. Cause I’m still picturing you on your knees in front of me, of me being buried deep within you.”

As he explained how he was imagining Kimber in his mind’s eye, his voice was low and husky, and about how he really wished he had brought her with him. Then they would have had privacy, and she might have really been down before him, though he might not have gotten much work done.

Kimber shuddered deep inside. She felt as if her whole body was one long strung wire, taut. Every touch seemed to send herself vibrating. Moving the sex toy over her sensitive skin, she bucked up against it, the pleasure so much more intense than even a minute ago - as if her body was becoming aroused faster than ever before. Already she felt like she could explode, and he had not given her permission. Carefully touching herself only as much as she could to feel like she was following orders, she answered.

“I think it’s because while I made it sound innocent, it was really because you want me naked. I wanted to do that always. And ... when dad capitulated, it made me excited, I think. I could walk around, all innocently naked, but every jingle of my bells would remind me the real reason I was naked. I am naked for you.”

She paused, holding the vibrator against a spot low down in the joint of her hip, moaning a bit. “I did like him looking, I like to be looked at and not ... um ... cover up ... it’s like, private, but not...” she failed to really explain. “I didn’t want to do anything with him, but it did make me feel good ... if that makes sense...”

Maeson hadn’t realized it, but he had been holding his breath. Kimber’s confession put him at ease, he hadn’t realized that he even really had anxiety about it, but the moment she explained it let him put his finger on it. Yes he wanted to show Kimber off, and he wasn’t sure what else, but having her be interested in him, not their father, made it special, made him feel connected to her in a way that no one could possibly else. Maeson didn’t have any illusions, he expected that someday she would find someone, but theirs was a relationship that no one else could match, brother and sister.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.