Maeson's Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Assistant

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 15: Gifts while he’s away

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: Gifts while he’s away - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Maeson gathered Kimber up, going first to undo the ropes and cuffs, then lifting her smaller body in his arms to carry her upstairs to the bathroom. Wishing he had thought to draw a bath earlier, he put her down on the toilet. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips; a little I love you in the small peck and got a bath going for her. Using the bubble soap, he drew her a bath making sure that the water was warm enough to relax her overworked muscles.

It was hard not to be aware of the parallel between the movie and the two of them at that moment. Kimber had undergone some hardcore bondage for him. She had submitted to him and now he was taking care of her, showing how much he cared for her in the same way that Grey had for Lee in the movie. The similarity was perfect and he had a feeling that Kimber would appreciate it even more since she, he suspected, was touched by that scene.

With the bath ready he turned to Kimber, lifted her up in his arms, settling her head onto his shoulder and gently lowered her into the water. When Kimber tried to make a move to take care of herself he put a stop to it quickly, “No, you’re going to relax,” he told in her a gentle but firm tone, “you are mine to take care of, and I want to show you how much I love you.”

Maeson took care of her; he washed her, from hair to toes, his big hands slowly rubbing her arms and legs. He washed away the sweat and sex, gentle hands stroking her ever careful. He took extra care with her sex, breasts and bottom since he had worked her so hard he imagined they would still be very sensitive. It was quiet, and relaxing.

When he had finished washing her, he went downstairs and brought back a small plate of fruit and bread to her, as well as some chilled juice. Stripping down, he put everything in reach, then slipped in back of her, naked, positioning Kimber so she could lay against him. He fed her, piece by piece even holding the juice for her so she could sip from the glass. Maeson wouldn’t allow her to do anything for herself, repeating his earlier order, “You’re mine to take care of. I love you, now be still and relax.”

When Kimber was done with her food, he got out first, got a fresh towel for her and helped her from the tub. He patted her dry, and helped with her hair before he took care of himself. Then leading Kimber to her bedroom, he laid her down and got behind her, wrapping his long arms around her to hold her.

“Mom and Dad won’t be back for a few hours, sleep Kimber, take a rest,” he told her softly.

Kimber had slipped in and out of a pleasant lassitude, touched beyond measure by his gentle caring actions. Rousing once, she felt him slip in behind her in the tub, and fruit, fresh delicious wonderful fruit was placed against her lips. As she chewed slowly, leaning her head back against his chest, she had felt her body’s soreness fade, and her muscle strength return just a bit. Unused to such care and love, she cried silent tears of happiness, her cheeks stained with a wetness not coming from the bath. She wished this feeling would never end.

“Take a rest...” she heard, her body dry, hair damp, as she lay against the soft sheets, sinking down, feeling her body draw down deep and relax. Again, he was behind her, his arms protective and strong, and she was safe, she was home, she was at peace.


As Maeson finished packing his bags for a two day trip he started going through his mental checklist.

Airline ticket, check. Carry on – check Charge cards – check Laptop – check Presentation – in his briefcase – check Cell phone – check

It looked like he pretty much had everything. It was Wednesday, he would be gone three days, flying back on Saturday.

All was going well and he took a deep breath. He really couldn’t believe his good fortune, though it was less fortune and more work on his part. After he had come home, looked for a job and found nothing he really wanted to do, Maeson had started investing as a way to make a little money and just to have a look-see on how he could do. To say the least, Maeson had done better than well. As it turned out, he had a knack for day trading, and about three weeks in he had given up the idea of finding an actual job and started working on his personal portfolio which had gone extremely well. He had started playing with some money from his parents, and he had done well with theirs as well.

It was a little over two months into the summer and Maeson had a portfolio that would take some people five years to grow. To say the least, he had a job, He was a day trader and he was now taking the large step of attracting an investor. That’s why he was flying out to L.A. He was meeting with Philip Dawson, a hedge fund director that he had gotten into a number of conversations with. He was put off originally by Maeson’s young age, but since he had sent Philip some figures he had been invited to come and spend a couple of days with him, show him his portfolio and if all went well, Philip was going to invest in Maeson’s day trading business. He wanted to convince Philip to give him money. With that he could grow even faster, and establish more of a name for himself.

Maeson would not need a job then. He would have made one, a good one, a really good one. He would be living a life that most people in finance would never touch, ever. It turned out math really was good for something, and he chuckled to himself.

Finished packing, he called up the stairs. Kimber was going to drive him to the airport, and to let her know he was ready, he called for her, “Kimber, can you come down? I am almost ready to go. Just one more thing!”

Turning around, Maeson opened the top drawer and pulled out a small black case that resembled something like one of the fancy pen cases, only this didn’t contain a pen, this was for Kimber.


Finishing up with the bathroom, Kimber looked it over, nodding, deeming it clean and tidy. She heard the tiny silver bells jingling as she moved, their constant song a gentle reminder of her service. Absently brushing against her breast, she felt the small slender hoop pull against her nipple - interrupting the rhythmic sound of one of the bells. Ears perked, she heard Maeson call her, and she hurried to her rarely used room (other than sleeping briefly while dodging parents, before often sneaking downstairs). Making sure her dress was ready for their trip to the airport, she nodded her head to herself and hurried downstairs to meet her master.


When Kimber got to his room, he waited for her to settle into a submissive position before he addressed her. It wasn’t to say that he didn’t smile at her, he was not some super serious about himself master, he just wasn’t able to maintain that type of demeanor constantly -- it would be quite taxing. He did want Kimber to follow certain forms, like kneeling at his feet. Often, he would put out a hand and help her up, like he did now, “I got something for you,” he told her with a small satisfied grin. With the hand he had helped her up he turned over her palm and put the clamshell black box in her hand, “Open it.”

Like the nipple bells that he had given her a week or so ago, which he had to congratulate himself on (‘cause they were a brilliant idea), this would be a small reminder of her status, but also a promise of what was to happen after he returned.

Inside the box was a medium sized silicone butt plug, with a bit of extra flare to hold it in, but also a chain that could be removed. A small tail with a bit of weight, “This,” he explained “is for you to wear when I am gone.” Maeson waited till he had Kimber’s attention and she was finished looking at it before he continued. “While I’m gone you’re going to wear it, removing it only to void, and clean. The chain tail will be off while everyone is home, and on when you are alone in the house naked. Also, while I am gone you have homework,” he explained capturing her eyes. “You’re going to research how to best to clean your bottom thoroughly, so when I return you’ll be ready.”

Maeson paused, letting it sink in, then asked the question, “Do you know why I’m having you do all of this?”


Looking up from her kneeling position, Kimber took her gaze from the new anal tail he had given her, her mind only a little taken aback by its appearance and purpose. Thinking carefully, she nodded, “I think so.” she said, “sir.” Not quite sure if she was right, or how to say it. “You want to, um, fuck my ass... ? And you want me to, remember my station--when you are gone? Sir?”

She was not sure what she thought about his intentions, she rarely considered it. She had gotten so used to being doubly penetrated by his increasingly large collection of toys, that she did not consider it a dirty or bad place, just unusual. She imagined him sliding into her, claiming her until she cried out under him. Flushing with the direction of her thoughts, she looked up at him obedient and patient, cheeks red but otherwise unchanged.

She had not quite figured out how to be naked around her parents, (like she increasingly longed for), though she had been increasingly casual, wearing at most a simple dress or a very long shirt. At first her mother had raised an eyebrow at her when she arrived at breakfast, nipples poking through her Pooh shirt. But as her father did little more than grunt hello, this too became ‘normal’. Maeson of course, had mock teased her, but she had played it off as being comfortable in her own house. Again, her mother looked at her for a long time, before looking away and saying nothing, perhaps deciding that making an issue out if it would only make it more obvious Kimber was growing up. She loved it when they were gone, either at work or just ‘out’, she could return to what she considered her new normal. Her natural state was no longer dressed, that much she knew.

She did smile remembering the first time she had worn her shirt after the piercing. She was sure her father was going to say something, but he never did, and her mother had taken to patently ignoring her daughter’s more egregious behaviors.


“Yes, and yes,” Maeson confirmed both statements with a nod of his head. “The plugs have been training your bottom for me to take you,” he explained “I think you’re ready for it, and” he stopped pausing to consider how he wanted to put it. He did indeed want to fuck Kimber, and her ass seemed a natural place to take her. He didn’t intend to take her pussy without her say so, since that was in its own way the most intimate of places Kimber could give him. “I’ve thought about this for a while, and I’ve wanted to claim you, to be inside of you. So yes, I want to fuck your ass. Your pussy, on the other hand,” he told her pausing for a moment, “is the most intimate place you have. If you want to give yourself like that, I would love to take you -- but that decision is yours. You might have given yourself to me, but you are still a person, my sister, and love you. I want that part of you to be yours to give.”

With a nod, Maeson considered it said, and he was happy with the way it came out. Though he waited for a moment for Kimber to respond. For him this relationship was far more than a dalliance and he wasn’t going to endanger it by rushing. Already Kimber was the most intimate relationship, physically and emotionally that he had ever had. Something that he was going to foster for as long as she wanted to wear his collar.


Kimber had not realized he was waiting for her to say okay to anything, she thought perhaps he just did not want to have real sex with her. But now that he said all of that, she could see how, perhaps, her virginity truly was the last gift she had to give, and it should be willingly explicit, not assumed. It was actually rather touching, if a bit at odds with how she had been picturing their relationship. She had sorta thought he was just waiting for a good time, or even a bad time, to escalate. Rethinking in her mind, she considered how best to ‘tell’ him. Obviously not right now, not when he was leaving, not when he was making so many preparations for the ‘other’ kind of sex. But she did not just want to ‘say’ it out loud. She decided to think about it while he was gone.

“I understand, sir, and I will be ready when you get back. 100% ready, and yes, I know what that means. Please ... can we go soon, I wish to get back and undress for as long as possible, and practice for you ... before evening comes and dad gets home.”


Maeson looked thoughtful as he took in what Kimber had said, and he was mildly surprised. He wasn’t sure if she had meant she wanted him vaginally, or not, but he didn’t want to draw the conversation out, he had a flight to catch, and he had to get his mind on the presentation this weekend. A lot hinged on it.

That Kimber wanted to be naked was actually, not much of a surprise and it made him smile. She had come such a long way from naïve little sister, and now she was becoming a very dedicated slave. Even mom had mentioned, not about the slave part, but that Kimber had become much more responsible about her chores and helping out around the house. Dad? Well he had been stand offish as usual with his own head in work and such. It wasn’t that he was not aware of what went on around him, but his mind typically was on work, even at home, something that Maeson understood. If it wasn’t for Kimber his mind would be on work as well, trying to make his future secure.

Picking up two other things before they left, Maeson held them out to Kimber; a credit card, and a smart phone. “These are also for you,” Maeson told her. “The cell phone is obvious, it’s so we can talk, or chat while I am away and we don’t have to use the house phone. The credit card is for you, it has a two thousand dollar limit in case you need anything. It’s in my name but it is your card. I’ll up the limit on it as I can afford more, but,” Maeson shrugged, “it all depends on this trip. Mom and Dad don’t know about the card, but if they find it, tell them I gave it to you. I’ll talk to them, ok? So,” Maeson asked, “get dressed. I’ll put my things in the car, and Kimber, Just a shirt, no panties or shorts. See you in the car.”

Kimber rose, silent and obedient, with a smile on her face - ‘NO sullen servitude here today thank you very much!” she thought as she went upstairs to get a shirt. She carried her new phone, tail, and card in her hand a bit incongruously. Setting her new items down on her dresser, she made a spot for the tail amongst her underthings, hiding it away in case her parents came home unexpectedly. Crossing to her closet, she held up one of her favorite blouses, white with small subtle pink heart accents, and smiled, slipping the fabric over her nude form and buttoning it up carefully. It was not very long, and every step she took seemed to cause her backside, or front for that matter, to peek out as if playing a game of hide and seek.

Back downstairs as quick as possible, she waited, uncertain, for Maeson to come, hopefully with something for her to put on before they went to his car. She hoped that there would not be traffic, eager to get back home and do the research he had suggested. Shaking her head, she stopped herself - she was not eager for him to leave, but, if he was going to leave, she wanted to get it over with -- the sooner he left, the sooner he would return!

After taking the time to send out an email to Phil that he was just setting out now and would meet him for breakfast tomorrow morning, he picked up his bag and headed up stairs to meet up with Kimber. Seeing her dressed in just her blouse, he smiled at her mischievously, “I like it, and now why don’t you get your cute little bare ass into the car sister mine. I’m driving, you can drive back.” Maeson had no intention of giving Kimber anything else to wear on the way over, on the way back he had a skirt packed for her, but he wasn’t going to tell her that until they got the airport.

The drive over was uneventful really, no traffic and a pleasant day. The entire way over Maeson had his hand on the inside of Kimber’s leg where he trailed his fingers over her sex slowly up, and down.

Slipping out to the car, keeping her shirt as low as possible while moving as quickly as possible, had raised Kimber’s heart rate significantly. Maeson’s hand on her thigh, teasing her, touching her, during the ride to the airport - only made it continue to pound within her chest. She could not help but moisten under his attack, and she could feel her body opening to him as she continued to be of service to him, even as they drove across town. The seats in his car were not conducive to much more than the contact he was giving her, or she might have been even more ‘open’ - she was feeling quite -- adventurous -- perhaps because he was leaving.

When they got to the airport Maeson pulled into the parking garage and went to the second floor so it would be a short walk onto a sky bridge into the airport itself. Their airport really wasn’t a large one, but it was enough to catch a major flight. Pulled over, shadowed by the overhang, Maeson put the car into park and put his arm on the seat back just above Kimber’s shoulders and leaned in. Possessively he cupped her sex as he looked into her eyes, “Are you going to take care of what’s mine?” He asked her, lovingly, but playful as well. She was his after all. “I value what I own, and l own you, and love you dearly, so ... take care of yourself while I am away. Which includes using the card I gave you for treating yourself.” After a moment, he moved his fingers sliding them against her. “I’m going to text you when I get into my hotel, but I won’t talk to you till tomorrow. In the meantime, when you play with yourself, you may orgasm, but you will say my name, and a proper thank you to your master. Clear? Beyond that,” Maeson told her with a tender smile, and reaching up to stroke her cheek, “I love you and I am going to miss you.” With as much passion as he could muster, Maeson laid a deep kiss on Kimber, and when he broke it he let his lips linger on hers.

Then, he got out, unzipped the side pocket on the carry on and pulled out the short skirt he had folded up that was a bit short, but still a skirt. Reaching through the window he handed it to her, winked playfully, and headed out with a wave to catch his flight.

His kiss, and his cupping of her slickness, claiming her, reminding her of her place, left her flushed and ready for so much more --- and he was leaving. “It’s yours, sir ... all of me ... is yours. Of course, I will take care of, what’s yours...” she moaned as he touched her one more time before leaving. Her mind was imagining what she could do with his credit card ... discarding one idea after another - clothes had little meaning for her right now ... perhaps a massage ... or a wax treatment...

Realizing he had given her permission to ‘enjoy’ herself, perhaps as much as she liked, as long as she called out his name, she looked up at him, blushing, but eyes bright with excitement. “I will, I promise, I can’t wait until you text ... or we talk tomorrow...” She took the skirt, laying it on the seat next to her as she unhooked herself. Looking around carefully, she slid the garment up her legs, raising her hips quickly, before opening the door and moving around to the driver’s side. A quick wave goodbye as he turned just before moving out of sight, and she was alone.


When Albert got home he saw both of the kids were gone which was great. It gave him a chance to get in, get a swim and enjoy a beer. It was the end of a nice day, finally, so when he relaxed into the deck chair (after a dip) and it creaked a bit in protest he could close his eyes and just let his mind drift. Albert was a complete contrast to his son, while Maeson was all tall lean corded muscle, Albert was broad shouldered and big. He had black hair streaked with grey and stormy blue eyes. He was a little older and had a bit of a paunch going, but his broad shouldered and muscled chest helped to hide that and the only reason it was visible now was that he was sitting and wearing his swimming trunks. Albert easily had an older rugged guy thing going, something that his wife Teresa liked, and reminded him often of. He looked more like a construction worker, than a desk jockey, which was because, like his son, he believed in working out often and keeping trim. At fifty-two he was still attracting the casual eye of women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.