Maeson's Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Assistant

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 11: Tea Service

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Tea Service - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

“Well you’re not getting it,” Maeson replied teasing her a little bit. It was a play on words, and he was still her older brother, and it was still his right to pick on his little sister at least some; which did include when his little sister was kneeling naked at his feet. However, he didn’t leave her hanging long, that would be cruel. He said that just to tweak her nose and let her know that it wasn’t going to be all grave and serious all of the time! After all, this wasn’t some movie and they were not Mr. Grey and Lee.

“That,” he told her, filling in the rest of his thoughts, “I think is something you are going to earn, my dick is your reward, not your right.” This was actually blunt, and was the beginning of a new set of rules. “Depending on how you behave, how you perform, I will decide when and if you get anything, including the reward of touching my body. Like using the word sir. I’m your Sir now, we will decide later if I am going to be your Master.” So there was no confusion, he added, “You can talk,” he told her, “I’m not into a silent slave.”

Kimber was not sure what he meant, at first, then, blushed, when she realized he was taking her words to mean that she wanted his, well, his dick. Cheeks aflame, she knelt there, trying to stay in place, while part of her just wanted to crawl away and hide.

She heard him speak about having to earn his attentions, and she was both confused and maybe glad. She had thought, well, she had not really thought it all through, but she had assumed he could and would just do what he wanted. “Sir, I mean, yes Sir...” she said haltingly, as he continued his instructions.

After a brief pause, during which he allowed himself a chance to let his eyes roam over Kimber’s body, he continued instructing her, “The collar stays on, always. It’s not too obvious so only a few might understand its importance, and it is isn’t so obvious that many would perceive what it is. A few might, but I expect it will be rare, and I doubt Mom and Dad will figure it out. It’s my mark of ownership for now.”

Moving from the chair Maeson knelt, one knee down in front of Kimber as he continued talking, only telling her, “Keep your eyes front, till I tell you otherwise, “ With his hands he straightened her back for posture, and adjusted her head so it was upright, knees further apart hands open in a classic slave pose. As he did this he delivered instructions, “When we are alone in the house you will be naked, without clothing. That way if I do want you,” he told her emphasizing the ‘If’, “you are ready for me.”

As he moved her body, adjusting her head, and her knees, spreading her body apart, exposing even more of her to his view, she felt him close to her, his body invading her space, the scent of him strong and surrounding her, his fresh washed body clean and refreshing.

His order to be naked did not surprise her at all, it was almost the minimum of what she expected, so she merely nodded “Yessir” as he continued on.

Maeson corrected her knees and placed Kimber’s hands, “You will shave,” he told her, “your sex, as well as legs, and armpits. I want you smooth.”

Struggling to keep her eyes front, she tried to pick out a spot and just stare at it. His suggestion, no, his order, to shave made her shift around a bit, unsure. “Yes Mae, erm sir” she said, wondering what it would feel like ... she’d heard that girls did that ... sometimes ... but was not sure why. She hoped it would not hurt. The skin there was sort of sensitive. “Now Sir?”

Maeson finished with arranging Kimber and sat back down in the chair in front of her, “In a moment,” he told her a small smile playing on his face, “If you have any questions, let me know and I’ll show you,” he explained. Stopping to admire his sister’s beauty he regarded Kimber, letting his eyes roam over her once again. He wanted to do more, but he didn’t want to rush anything. This was a new reality for her and really, he wanted her to settle into it. So small tasks first, though he did have something very “Secretary-ish” for her later. “I know you took a shower earlier, but I don’t see a reason to wait on getting you situated. The position you’re in now, remember it, eyes focused front, head still, back straight chest out for admiration, hands and legs out for access. You’re beautiful Kimber.”

Getting up, Maeson straightened and stretched, “Go do your chores, and then shave. When you’re done bring me a hot cup of tea. I’m going to be downstairs working on my portfolio at my desk ... Do you have any questions?” He asked.

Kimber thought for a moment, and shook her head “Not right now Sir...”. She did have questions, just not ones that she really wanted to ask, or have answered right now. As he left to go downstairs, she rose, her thighs a bit stiff, and went to make sure the kitchen was tidied up. While moving around the tiled floor easily, her usual thrill of being naked in the public portion of the house was greatly accentuated by her collar, and by being ordered to be that way. Checking the laundry, giggling a bit when she realized that she might not be creating a large pile anymore, and making a note to ask Maeson about that -- not wanting her mother to suspect anything - unless they learn/know that she was now a full fledged nudist!

Satisfied that all was in order, sure that he would be pleased, she headed up to the bathroom, turning on the shower again, and making sure she had a fresh razor on the little shelf. Warming under the water, letting her skin get heated up and the room to get humid and steamy, Kimber began to attend to the rest of her instructions. Lathering up first one leg, then the other, and swiftly shaving each leg, all the way to her backside, years of practice making the task almost mindless. Repeating the task with her underarms, she soon finished, and almost automatically started to reach for the water faucets. With a start, she remembered she was to shave everywhere, and glancing down at her soft curls, realized she had a bit more to do.

Slower now, not quite as sure, she lathered herself well. Swiftly removing the upper portion of hair, she awkwardly lifted one leg up on the small bench, and began removing the hairs from further down. Careful not to nick anything, she concentrated on her task, repeatedly running a finger over her skin to check the smoothness. The water was starting to cool a bit as she continued her work on the other side, but soon enough she felt like she’d removed all that she could on her own. Anymore, and she’d have to go get one of those special Brazilian waxes she’d read about.

Stepping out of the shower after turning everything off, she grabbed her fluffy towel, and began drying herself off. Finished, she hung up the towel, and stood, looking at herself in the mirror for a long while, her body looking less like herself, and more like what she was becoming ... a slave ... shorn, naked, wearing a collar.

Returning to the kitchen, she puttered around a bit waiting on the water to heat in the special pot, thankfully they had one of the newer models, they really heated the water fast. Getting his favorite tea, she put it all on a small tray along with a couple small cookies, and walked slowly, carefully, down to the basement, standing and waiting at the doorway into his summer room.


Maeson had heard the water, a dubious advantage of being in the basement, and heard Kimber moving about the house. The thought of her naked and wearing his collar was a distraction and he had to work twice as hard at concentrating on his research which he did a lot of. Most people when they thought of investing didn’t realize how much research went into everything. As it was, now he had one of his computer monitor screens playing CNN financial news reports and stock market news on the other (on silent). On the third computer screen, he was reading an article from the wall street journal. It was worth it though. He enjoyed it really. As a bonus, he was finding he was really, really good at it.

“Come in,” he told Kimber without getting up. Maeson really would like to play it totally cool, and hardly acknowledge her entry, but he just wasn’t like that. He had the compulsion to look over at her, to take her all in. “I drink about one cup at about eleven,” he told her, “from now on, after your chores, I’m going to expect it. Kneel here,” He indicated a spot next to his chair. “And hold my tea for me,”

When he bade her enter, she moved silently across the worn carpet, coming to stand near him, kneeling when he pointed to the floor. Holding the tray steady, the backside of it pressed against her bare breasts, she felt the cool wood against her skin, the thin warm carpet against her feet as she walked. The texture was now replaced by a nice fluffy towel under her knees, as she worked to get into what she thought was the proper position.

Before he had started, Maeson had made sure there was space for her to kneel. As it was, he was forced to use a fluffy towel because the floor in his bedroom was carpeted, but it was older and didn’t have much padding left in it. Taking care of Kimber, he didn’t want her to scrape her knees and had entertained a fantasy where he had a plush carpet so that would not be a problem. Someday maybe that would be possible.

Maeson turned away and went into a drawer, pulling out a box, and a vibrator. As he waited for Kimber to settle in he smiled, wondering how she would like this first test of her day.

She heard him moving around, getting into some drawers, but saw nothing of note right away, staring directly ahead as she was told. A brief flicker of her eyes as he moved was all that she allowed before steeling herself to do as she was instructed.


The box was nicely rounded at the top so it didn’t have any sharp edges. The vibrator, was a flat gel nub, that could connect wireless by Bluetooth to his phone. “Raise your bottom, and settle back down on this,” Maeson arranged the box, and the gel nub vibrator underneath Kimber, “Maintain poise,” he told her, “while distracted. If I set you to do something, even something simple, even if you are under duress, maintain poise at all times.

Kimber moved to sit on the odd rounded box, feeling her bottom forming a solid connection with the fake leather covering. She could tell something was up, the pressure of the ridged surface beginning to force its way, slightly, between her newly shorn lips.

With Kimber’s perfect little bottom end settled on the lump, Maeson went back to his seat, picked up the tea off the tray, and took a sip, “Hrm ... perfect,” he sighed happily though he didn’t indicate if he was talking about the tea, the cookie, or perhaps Kimber herself. Really, he was thinking of all three. The cookies actually were not something he asked for, but he liked that Kimber was thinking, and wasn’t content to be some mild drone.

“I still have work to do,” Maeson told her, as he took his phone out and called up a preprogrammed routine, “but that doesn’t mean you can’t start.” Maeson hit a few buttons, grinned wickedly at Kimber, and told her before he switched the vibrator on, “Don’t spill, my tea.”

As she sat there, adjusting her bottom a bit, she watched as he took his time taking a sip of tea, watching her hold the tray, before setting it back down and turning back to his work.

When the vibrator came on it was low, it buzzed lightly, the vibrator inside knocking about according to the routine that Maeson had made for her. It buzzed, it pulsed, it changed rates up and down often seeming like Maeson was trying to surprise her. Starting out low, the vibrator worked its way up in intensity, often to drop back some, before continuing upward.

His slightly ominous words did not make a lot of sense until she felt the buzzing beneath her bottom, driving directly up into her sex. ‘Ohmygawd!’ she thought, the sensations so intense, and so out of the blue, that she felt the tray rattle as her body reacted to the stimuli. Remembering his instructions, though unsure how she would ever maintain poise with something like that going on, she tried to hold still, hold the tray steady, and look straight ahead ... all the while the most distracting sensations were rotating underneath her, the vibrations radiating outward, encompassing her whole lower body.

She could feel herself getting wet, and she blushed, realizing that he would be able to tell that she was dripping onto his machine box thing ... eyes fighting to stay focused, to stay forward, she bit her lip a bit to stifle a moan as a particular vibration seemed to reach deep inside and stroke her, like she imagined a finger, or a penis, would touch her.

Maeson wasn’t sure who it was hard for; was it harder for him to concentrate on his work? Or was it harder for Kimber to concentrate on hers? He was tempted to steal glances at her, and did up until he discovered he could actually steal glances at her reflection using the monitor. This was something he would have to file away as a trick in his book later. When he did steal glances, he could see Kimber biting her lower lip, or sometimes he could hear her trying to stifle a moan. Already he could smell her arousal in the room.

Just to add to the mystique of the entire exercise, as the programed routine ran her through her paces, he would reach for his tea, take a sip and put it back down. He even ate one of the cookies. As he finished one of the cookies, eyes still focused on the computer screen as if he was reading he told her, “Just so you know, it’s considered rude by a sub to orgasm without permission from her Dom.”

The longer she sat there, legs spread around that deliciously vibrating box, the more aroused Kimber became. Soon, it was all she could do to sit there, upright, and hold onto the tray. Her eyes closed as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Unwittingly, she began to slowly rock her hips against the saddle like protrusion, feeling her body move against the stimulating gel like nodule. Flushed, she could feel her pulse rising, and her shaven lips begin to make little squishy noises as she became more and more wet.

“Yes sir...” was all she said when he told her that it would be rude to orgasm. She blushed, thinking that she had been considering doing just that, and as she fought to stifle the sensations, she felt like she was losing the battle. It was if he had planned it that way.

In the future Maeson would also have to consider if he should train her during his work, because this was a distraction of supreme proportions. Kimber was fanning his banked ember of want into a raging fire of desire.

When he reached for his tea the third or fourth time, she felt the tray tilt and the small plate with a cookie and some crumbs slide towards the edge. Quickly moving, she overcorrected slightly, jarring the plate, making it rattle as she quiveringly held still, getting it back under control. Her arms were beginning to ache a bit, and she could not stop from slowly riding against the box, trying to keep her movements hidden, or at least minimal.

Having watched Kimber for a while now, Maeson really wanted to watch her orgasm, but he wasn’t ready to actually let her. He was enjoying watching the way her breasts were quivering, and how she was fighting the impending orgasm. Her hips were moving, so he knew this was getting to her. So what he did do was help her; he straightened the tray, and looked her in the eye, “Not yet,” he simply told her a small smile on his face.

I was all Kimber could do to push back against the sensations, and try to find her impending orgasm. She was dripping, she knew that, the insane little box was doing a number on her hidden sex, and she could not help but writhe against it, her hips moving, pressing her sensitive parts down against the vibrating protuberance.

Then Maeson ‘helped’ Kimber, “If you going to be so distracting, I think it’s only fair that I get to be distracting as well.” So Maeson reached into the warm tea, dabbed his fingertips to get them wet, and dripped the tea on the end of Kimber’s nipples. It took a few tries, but eventually he got his aim right and fat brown drops of tea would fall and splash on her nipples. Maeson would then blow lightly by pursing his lips, just enough to tickle them to play with her nipples without ever even touching them. As time went on he brought his mouth closer, so the air was stronger, and blew harder. He was hoping to reduce her to begging. Then if he nudged her far enough that Kimber might put it together that Maeson, her owner, could grant her the permission to orgasm. Or even better if she might realize the change in their relationship and ask for some direct help. Both would be satisfactory.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.