Maeson's Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Assistant

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 10: Kimber adorned and adored

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Kimber adorned and adored - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Kimber had watched him, so hard, so eager, so intense, running his hand up and down his shaft, the head getting purple and full. When he began to cum, she was watching it directly, sort of like this morning, although she was not doing the aiming so much as just being a target. It was obvious he liked it, he had gasped her name, intense like. Now, as she knelt in the shower, she felt his seed on her body, and she watched as his staff began to deflate, albeit only a little.

Smiling up at him, hearing his words of praise, she simply nodded. Knowing he thought she was precious, special, even beautiful made her feelings of service just that much stronger. Standing up, letting his stuff just slide down her skin, she held out a hand. “Come ... let’s get you clean now sir ... before dinner...” Back on more solid ground, she knew how to do this, how to take care of him, and she busied herself with the soap and rag as he entered the shower behind her.


With his orgasm complete, Maeson’s’ mind cleared somewhat; only an orgasm can clear one’s mind after being faced all day with the object of your desire. God, Kimber looks incredible kneeling before me!, He watched her every bit of the way, and noticed something. She wasn’t as awkward as she was in previous times. Even earlier today he had seen that awkwardness, but in this moment, she was totally confident and that made her more attractive because of it. She knew he wanted her and it didn’t seem to make her uncomfortable in the least.

Maeson allowed her to serve him, washing him with soap, rag, and hand. Her hand on his body felt so good, so relieving and with the orgasm out of the way she wasn’t too distracting. As she rinsed him off, he reached out pulling her to him gently wrapping his arms about her, pressing her naked wet body into his. He was in control now so there was no sense of lust, just need. He caught her chin in his hand, lifted her eyes to his, and looked deep into those eyes that were so close to his, then kissed her. Soft, gentle, without the same need as earlier, making the kiss say all the things he wanted to. How much he appreciated her, how much he thought she was beautiful, how much he cared about her. With the kiss finished he let her go, adding a quick peck to her shoulder before getting out, his voice gentle, reverent, “Come on, let us go out. I want to enjoy a dinner with you.”

Kimber enjoyed the simple task of washing him. She was getting familiar, very familiar, with his body, and if she thought about it, she might wonder at how much she had changed in the last couple of weeks. Naked and natural in the shower, not even that shy about it, she was simply trying to make him happy in a very simple, caring way.

After she finished, she felt his body close around her as he claimed her against the wall, kissing her, holding her tight. She stood there, passive only in her posture, her mouth kissing his lips sweetly. As he stepped away, she could feel a desire building within her. She needed to be his ... she had made her mind up ... tomorrow ... tomorrow he would be surprised, she thought.

Dinner was as lovely as any she could have imagined for a prom or any other fancy date. The service was impeccable, and she felt so grown up, dressed to the nines wearing one of her new outfits, Max doting on her like a queen. It was all so heady. As they took the long drive home, she was so comfortable, so happy, she leaned against him, almost nodding off, happier than she remembered being in a while. It had been a day of firsts, to be sure, but also a day of pure enjoyment.

The car ride home was sedate, both of them tired from the day. Maeson held her hand for much of the trip, his thumb or fingers stroking the inside of her wrists. He felt sated in many ways, satisfied with all that had happened.

When he walked Kimber back into the house, (parents fast asleep already) he took her by the hand upstairs to her room. Following the ritual they had made together, he picked out a nightie and a pair of thong underwear for her to wear to bed. Maeson laid them out on the bed in front of her, then retired to the chair in her room to watch her change. When she was finished he got up, pulled the sheets back for her and told her to get in, settling down on his knees beside her. For a short while he stroked her hair, his fingers gently playing over the back of her neck and looking into her eyes. Maeson didn’t talk much; he didn’t feel like he needed to.

When he thought she was almost asleep he leaned over, kissed her gently on the lips. Then moved to her ear and whispered, “I love you sis, you’re amazing. I’m going to stay and watch over you for a bit. Now go to sleep, and sweet dreams.”

Maeson stayed until Kimber dropped off to sleep, gently stroking her hair and neck waiting for her to fall asleep. When she did, he got up as quietly as he could and left for his own room.

When Maeson woke up the next day, it was a bit later than normal. Kimber and he had gotten in late, and it seemed like a little sleeping ‘in’ was in order. This didn’t mean that he wasn’t going to follow the routine he had set down for himself. Maeson was a creature of habit, so once a routine was established he tended to follow it. So he got up, rinsed off his face and got dressed for his morning run. Usually he would head upstairs greet his mother and father, have a quick light meal with them and head out. Since he was up late that also wasn’t an issue, they had already left for work for the day.

So instead, Maeson had a cup of tea to wake up, and enjoyed some of the raisin wheat bread his mother had picked up, just to put something in his stomach. He didn’t see Kimber, but that wasn’t a surprise either. She was likely late to rise this morning as well.

Thoughts of Kimber made him linger on her. The night before he had watched her fall asleep, her face transforming from a happy satisfied little smile to one that was angelic. The very thought of her made him smile as he went out to stretch. Last night had been everything that he had wanted. They had been intimate, sexual, and even most importantly, they had grown closer.

So as he headed out for his run, the day complimented his mood. It was sunny, and the perfect temperature. Everything just felt like it was going right, like the world couldn’t get any better.


The faint sounds of movement from downstairs barely reached Kimber’s ears, but as she slowly woke, she lay for a minute, listening. Hearing the door shut, she looked at the clock, and realized Maeson was out for his run. Even though it was a bit later, she knew she had some time, his run takes him almost an hour. Stretching, she slowly woke herself up, rising, and moving towards her dresser. Standing for a moment, brushing out her hair, wanting to get the tangles out before her shower, she saw the choker sitting there, and remembered her decision.

Putting the brush down, she slipped her nightie off, sliding her panties off as well, and folded them up, placing them back in her dresser - good for another night’s sleep yet, she thought. Turning back around, she picked up the choker, and moving to stand in front of her mirror. She held it up to her neck, looking at, considering, taking a long moment to just see how she felt seeing it there.

Yesterday, the tasks, the way he had taken control, had made her feel so safe, and at the same time so daring, so free ... it had been intoxicating. Dinner had been the perfect cap, and the sweetness he showed as he tucked her in, made her smile in remembrance. She knew he loved watching her change into her night time sleepwear ... it was a simple thing ... very nice and comforting.

After a long minute, she hooked the choker on its clever clasp, and moving towards the door, opened it, listening for any sounds of life.

Sure that she was alone, she brazenly padded down to the pool, really beginning to enjoy the freedom of not wearing clothes. She still wished she could do something like that when the parents were home, she again considered telling them that, instead of becoming a vegan, she was considering becoming a naturist. Giggling a bit at the thought of her father’s apoplexy, she slid into the pool, and quickly, easily, did her morning exercise laps.

Relishing the feel of the water on her bare skin, it was with a bit of reluctance she left the pool, heading to the upstairs shower, sure that she needed to get ready for Maeson, knowing he would be back soon.

Maeson opened the door to the house entering back through the kitchen, which was also where he left. It had been a good run, on a nice day, and plenty to think about. He was shirtless given the fact that the weather had turned nice out and he didn’t see the reason to wear one. With a quick stop at the fridge to get a glass of water, he lingered in the kitchen for a bit to rehydrate, though he didn’t want to dally too long. Upstairs, he could hear the water running which meant that Kimber was up and was likely finishing up her own shower and was waiting on him. Draining his glass, he ditched his sneakers next to the door.

Making his way upstairs he wasn’t quiet about his footfalls. He wanted to let her know that he was coming. Maeson had really come to love this time together, and after last night he was looking forward to it even more. He was curious how the day yesterday had changed things for them though he wasn’t worried; the day before had certainly brought them closer together.

Kimber had not wasted much time, quickly washing her hair, the hardest part of her morning routine, and was soaking in the warm water, washing her body, when she heard the door open.

Coming through the bathroom door, he greeted her, “Good Morning Kimber, Ready for me?” he asked her. From the moment he walked through the door his eyes were drawn to her. For some reason being wet made Kimber even sexier than she already was, but her in the shower made him pause as his eyes instantly settled on the collar, his collar closed around her neck.

She stood under the water, looking at him through the shower door, nervous, unsure, but bravely standing there, letting him take in all that she was. She could see his eyes centering on the collar, and she could feel it around her neck, wet, slick, solid. A constant reminder of what she had decided.

Opening the door, she paused, eyes down, not even sure if she should say anything, but unable to take the silence. “Yes, sir, I am ready ... for your shower...” she said, her words meant to also indicate that she was ready for his collar, even if she was not sure all that entailed.

Maeson knew that the evening prior had gone well, but he hadn’t realized that it had gone quite that well. Right there sitting on her neck was his collar; the white gold clasped around her neck, the black stone center at her throat and it looked like it was meant to be there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.