Maeson's Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Assistant

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 9: The ‘Hot’ tub

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: The ‘Hot’ tub - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Now with several outfits, it was just a matter of visiting a shoe store and getting Kimber footwear to compliment her new outfits. He was certainly looking forward to seeing her wear the new clothes out on the town, and when mom and dad were about, but he had to wonder how much would they get worn when the ‘rents were out. He had to confess that Kimber seemed to be favoring her nude status more and more in the morning and he noticed that the time for clothing was slipping back. At this rate, his own self-control was going to be sorely tested.

As they wandered out of the mall and with a serious dinner awaiting them, there came the problem of where to change. It wasn’t like they could get ready in a changing room at a store, and he wasn’t about to ask Kimber to get ready in a car, so Maeson sprang a small surprise on her, “We are going to go get a room at a hotel,” and he said it mater of factly just to be a jerk. Waiting for some sort of surprise reaction, he glanced over at her slyly and filled in the rest, “Just to change, and maybe get a sit down in a hot tub for a bit. Game for a bit of time in a hot tub?” he asked as he pulled into an upscale hotel.

After piling the bags in the backseat, Kimber had quietly watched the streets flow past as they left the mall, the unfamiliar town seeming to be a lot more of the same as what was in their town. She shifted a bit on the seat, still feeling a bit damp after the arousing lunch, and forced masturbation in the changing room. The whole day had been an odd combination of normalcy and ... well ... game playing...

“Wha? Hotel?” she gasped, turning to him, thinking it was rather, well, suggestive, but blushed as he indicated that he just meant a place to relax, change for dinner and stuff. “Ooooh, hot tub sounds really nice ... I’ve never really been in one ... always wanted to!” she said, her face lighting up eagerly. As they entered the fine hotel, she looked around, impressed with the quality of the lobby. Leaning into him as they approached the desk, she whispered, “You can afford this?? Woww... !”


Maeson really enjoyed the expression on Kimber’s face when he baited her and she bit. He didn’t laugh at her, but he had given her a wink and small smile. The hotel was nice, perhaps not the nicest that could be had in town, but it was nice. He could have gone cheaper but there was a certain satisfaction to taking Kimber someplace nice, something that he doubted given her age that she had ever had as well as a guy that could provide it.

“Living at home is just to make sure I meet my financial goal by the time I move out at the end of the summer,” he explained giving her arm a squeeze. “You,” he told her, “I love treating and taking care of.”

As they approached the desk Maeson smiled warmly, “Maeson Florentini. I have a reservation for one night.”

It didn’t take long to get them checked in, and shortly Maeson and Kimber were on their way up to their room. The room was on the sixth floor, single king sized bed, and had a balcony that opened out to the water and the beach that lay beyond. Entering the room, Maeson said, “I don’t know about you, but I want to visit the hot tub, and then get a shower before we go down for dinner. So I bought you this,” he said pulling open the small overnight bag he had for them, and pulling out a red bikini. “I know I didn’t tell you were going for a swim, so I brought one for you.”

Kimber’s followed Maeson into the room, looking around curiously. The hotel was fabulous, and she felt more than a bit spoiled, even rich, thinking that they were visiting some place this nice. Nodding her head, she was about to ask how he expected to do that, when he showed her the contents of his secretly packed overnight bag.

“You are so ... full of surprises!” she said, shaking her head a bit in wonder. As she straightened out the bits of fabric, laying them on the bed, she went to the bathroom, and then the closet. “I know these places have those robes ... right? “she said, eventually finding the ubiquitous white robes hanging in the small wardrobe. Grabbing one of the robes, she tossed it on the bed as she reached behind her back and slipped open the snug neck of her dress. Between the multiple changes as they shopped today, and the casual mornings at home, she did not even consider changing in the bathroom, the thought never crossing her mind. She was just changing.

As she slipped the brief, stylish, red suit on, she pulled it around her hips snugly, and adjusted the cups a bit to get it to settle right. Looking over at her brother, she caught him looking. “Wha?” she said, suddenly blushing ... did she do something ... wrong?

Maeson didn’t bother to change at first; he stood where he was and let his eyes linger over Kimber. He allowed himself to caress her with his eyes, from the tip of her to fine long legs she stood on. He feasted on her breasts, longed to suck and bite on her nipples, and was filled with a desire to keep her in the room all night and bend her to his will. Instead, he stood still, a smile playing over his face, and just ate her up with his eyes.

“Nothing’s wrong,” he told her, “I’m just enjoying you. You’re a flower.”

Than he set about to changing himself, like her he didn’t bother with heading into the bathroom. He shucked his clothing laying them out on the bed so they wouldn’t wrinkle, or folding them where needed. Maeson was aroused. After putting Kimber through her paces for the day he wanted her and it was self-evident in his length, but he didn’t move towards her. Maeson just pulled on his bathing suit, donned a set of flip flops, slung a towel over his shoulder, and held a hand out to her, “Come on let go find the tub.”

She saw his eyes smile, as they looked her over again, and flushed with pleasure at his compliment, er, compliments. “Oh ... mmmm ... kay” she said, never sure what to say when someone is so very very nice. Picking up the robe, she pulled it around her, watching absently as her brother quickly changed. She noticed he was a bit aroused, and, as she thought about it and his earlier comment about taking a shower before going to dinner, she wondered if he’d want her help again ... even though they were not at home ... and it was not morning.

Following him out of the room, hoping he did not forget the key, but not saying anything, falling easily into her quiet, obedient almost, role. As the made their way down the elevator to the spa floor, she could smell the chlorine as they exited the conveyance and followed the signs to the pool and spa area.


The pool area was deserted since it was the ideal time that most people were preparing to go to meal, not relaxing in the hot tub. It gave them the chance to enjoy the room themselves, and to talk freely. The room was warm with hot moisture, and chlorine nipped at their noses, but it was relaxing in the way that only a hot tub could be. Turning to Kimber, he turned her around and took the robe from her shoulders like it was a coat. As he pulled the robe down, he kissed her shoulder and let his lips linger for a moment. “I like the suit on you. You’re already showing signs of toning up nicely as well,” Maeson complimented her before he put her robe and towels on the hooks nearby.

He couldn’t help but relish in this. The room felt intimate since they were alone, and as he had noted when he first walked in, they were completely unobserved, and importantly, no cameras.

“Come on,” he told her, “I’ve got something for you to do,” Maeson took Kimber by the hand again and led her down into the hot tub. The warm churning water circulating about his legs as he led her in. It was possible to sit together since someone somewhere thankfully thought of a couple together and the bench was deep enough so he drew her down to sit in between his legs, her back against his chest.

“I want to talk to you,” Maeson said into her ear, “I want to know what you are thinking, of what you have thought of the day.” Maeson had a suspicion but he wanted to hear more. There was also something about making Kimber share her thoughts that he found strangely enticing, intimate, and sexual. All day they had been surrounded by people, but now they had a chance to reflect and he wanted to take it.

It was almost paternalistic, the way he cared for her, took her robe, leading the way. But his nibble of a kiss was something else, and the way he pulled her back into his body inside of the warm water of the tub, was also a bit, well, romantic or at the least, sweet and considerate.

She mused quietly for a bit. He said he wanted to know what she thought, and after a quick “Um, sure!” she took a moment, reflecting on the day.

“Well, this morning I just wanted you to know that you can count on me to take care of you. I’m not some easily broken thing ... not a child ... I know, I knew, what you did every morning after I left ... and, well, I guess I didn’t want to leave anymore ... maybe that’s weird...”

“It’s not weird,” At least Maeson didn’t think so. There was clearly sexual tension between them, that much was obvious, and her fascination with his sex was growing. At least as much as he was growing as well, his length pressing into Kimber’s back under the water though he wasn’t moving to satisfy himself. He just let it sit there, enjoying the small movements she made, his attention focused on Kimber.

Reaching down, he ran his hands down her side till his hands were on her knees, and slowly pushed her legs apart till she was wide open enough to feel it, “I wanted you to take care of me.” Maeson could not keep the low husky growl out of his voice but he didn’t move at all to do anything else other than spread her legs and leave her open, exposed.

Not pausing very long, quickly getting into a rhythm of simply recounting her thoughts, Kimber continued, “I was nervous at first with the dress, and, um, going out w/o bra on ... or panties ... but it was like ... something you really wanted, so I wanted to make you happy”

“You know I loved the shopping, you got me so many many things!” she paused, turning to look back at him and smile a bit, his arms still around her. She could feel him, warm and a bit hard behind her she thought, though she could not see for sure. “The, uh ... you know ... playing with myself ... it was, I dunno ... hard to do, but a bit ... fun... ?”

“You know that if you put on the collar, you’re going to have to do more than discard a piece of clothing or two, right” Maeson nudged her earlobe with his nose, but didn’t kiss her. He just moved softly sensually like he was just about to suck her earlobe in between his lips. “Do you think you would be able to expose yourself upon command?” he asked, “Do you think you think you could handle the pleasure of being exposed for me?”

Kimber felt vulnerable, exposed, her words sharing her private thoughts made her suddenly shy, though she was not ashamed, just unused to such honesty, such openness, such ... intimacy.

As he pulled her back, she was more sure than before, her words, or something, perhaps the whole day, had left him energized, his hard flesh pressing a bit against her, though not in an overtly crude manner. As his hands slid down her body, reaching her knees, and gently, but steadily, spreading her thighs, leaving her sitting, exposed, like a wanton wench, showing off her panties. Thankful for the water, hiding the most egregious of the views, she was still flushing, her words, and now her body, leaving her open and exposed.

“I know it’s more, probably a lot...” she said, not getting into any specifics, as, to be honest, other than what was in the movie, it was all just thoughts, she was not sure of anything at all. “I think so ... it’s like ... when you move me, or tell me to do things, like at lunch ... I can. I can do things I’d never ever do on my own ... like sit like this...” she added, biting her lip. Her mind went to the things he was saying, imagining him making her strip in public, having people see her ... see her body ... see her ... having sex ... Her body reacted to the thoughts, and his closeness, her nipples getting very hard, even with the warm water hiding and calming her.

“Then do it,” Maeson ordered her, “I want you to reach down, and bring yourself to orgasm as you lay against me.” Unmoving Maeson continued to sit behind Kimber, his hard length still pressing into her back, though he didn’t move, he didn’t rotate his hips or anything. “I want you to sit in my arms and bring yourself to cum.”

He hadn’t actually intended to press her to do this today, but the situation was perfect and he wanted to watch her, or rather feel her cum for him. The door she faced made it more risqué, dangerous, and wanton. God, he hoped that she would give him that collar soon, but he had to wonder what he would do with her then, and how that would fit with the end of the summer.

Maeson did move his head though, nuzzling her neck, touching the tip of his nose to her ear. “Go on, be a good girl, hand under your panties, fingers against your sex, stroke it for me.”

His words, shocking in their simple assumption that she would obey, seated into her mind, touching off a wave of emotional and physical responses. She felt the tingling excitement of such a daring act, as well as the stunning embarrassment of such a private act being done, not only in public, but within the confines of her brother’s arms. Her sex had immediately become engorged her physical reaction much more amenable and immediate.

As he whispered low and into her ear, she moved her right hand down, running it along her thigh as she looked around nervously, watching the door like a hawk. She could still feel him holding her legs spread wide, and she felt rather sluttish as she ducked her fingers under the waistband of her brief bikini.

Slowly reaching for her clit hidden beneath the bubbling water, she slowly began to circle the sensitive nub, her arm moving slightly as she tried to obey, scared and nervous, but strangely content. She felt an odd sense of powerless release ... She was not in charge ... It would not be her fault!

She kept slowly moving her fingers, but with increasing precision, her thighs beginning to quiver and quake in response to the stimulation she was sending straight to her core. She could feel Maeson behind her, holding her, watching her, and it was disturbing as well as so intimate at the same time ... he could ‘see’ her ... in a way she was not sure if she could see herself.

“Very good Kiki,” Maeson purred into her ear his tone one of approval. Maeson finally moved but it was only to slide his hands up the outside of Kimber’s legs, and he made no move towards her sex. However, he did continue to nuzzle her neck the tip of his nose lightly touching the outside of her ear, his breath tickling the small hairs. “Keep it up, keep going.”

To not move was an exercise in control, and he really had to remember that Kimber had far more control over him than she realized. If she had turned her attentions onto him he was not sure if he would be able to resist her. Already he could feel his hard length pulsing as he moved a little bit.

He urged her on, and she complied, more and more eagerly, as her body rushed with arousal, her face flushing. She kept watch on the door, ready to pause and hide, excitement pushing her to move her fingers faster, more expertly, her sex swelling in response. His body behind her was a constant reminder of their morning shower, and she knew that he was enjoying making her do this. She felt pleased and nervous and aroused all at the same time. This game that they were playing was suddenly getting much much more real.

He dropped a bomb on her though, “If that door opens,” he whispered into her ear, “you are not to stop until you have orgasmed. You are committed by my will to finish, even if someone else is watching. Is that clear?” And this was a very real threat, neither one of them could see if anyone was coming such from their seated vantage point. Which to him made it just that much more arousing.

She felt her body quivering, her fingers slowly obeying his instruction, circling her sensitive clit, making her legs want to collapse and grind around her hand. His words of praise seemed to explode in her mind, a wave of arousal coursing through her, as she felt so naughty, so un ladylike, but obedient, catering to his whims.

When he told her that she was not to stop, that she had to keep going no matter what, she groaned, pressing hard against her hand, letting her fingers cup her whole sex under her bikini. The water was a bit of an irritant, washing away her natural lubrication, but she kept on. The intensity of the act was enough to keep her as wet as possible.

“Do you like this Kiki?” he whispered, asking her before blowing on the back of her neck. “Do you like being given permission to be this naughty?”

Again, she felt a shot of intense pleasure build up in her womb, spreading out, heating her whole body as he asked her if she liked what was happening, if she actually liked being naughty. Faster and faster her fingers flew, her hips now moving in a suggestive pattern on top of his lap, reaching for that elusive orgasm. She was so ... aroused, she was not thinking very clear any more. “No ... I mean ... yes.sss ... s.” she stuttered in reply, unable to deny her own reaction. She lay her head back, her breasts rising a bit, panting as she got closer and closer. The moment was amazing, he wasn’t sure if Kimber realized how much she was teasing him, but the movements of her body against his was like one long stretched out erotic moment. Kimber was shaking just with the movements of her hand, jerky, and frantic as she chased the release he had ordered and she now craved. Her young body firm and tight squirming as she bucked her hips to meet her hands, and she was between his legs, so his hard on pressed against her ass and back. His hands he continued to run up and down the outside of her thighs, stroking and caressing cause he knew if he didn’t she would lure him from his carefully controlled shell and take her.

So he made do enjoying the feeling of her firm legs beneath his hands taking in the movements. The feeling her slick skin sliding against his erection still confined in his swimsuit reveling in the sexual act that his little sister was committing for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.