Maeson's Assistant
Chapter 8 : Shopping made fun

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 : Shopping made fun - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Maeson had stepped out of the shower after Kimber, his body aglow with his orgasm as well as shining with the water from the shower. She was so beautiful, her hair pressed back with water, water glistening off her toned and tanned body. “What do you have to do today?” he asked her. “‘Cause I want to take you shopping. I think you could use some new outfits.” Maeson toweled himself off (though he was sure that Kimber would have done it quite willingly if he had ordered it). He didn’t want it right now, though he might add it to her tasks later on, perhaps when it was colder.

“I’ve been through your drawers, and I want you to have some new things. I’ve got a few ideas that would be flattering for you. I was thinking of taking you out for dinner, and I want you to have something appropriate.”

As he finished drying himself off, he walked naked into Kimber’s room not even bothering to cover himself. Going to her closet he picked out the dress that he had seen before and laid it out on her bed, “You’re going to wear this,” he told her, “I like the way it brings out your eyes. I’m going to head downstairs and get dressed”. Laying the dress out on the bed he wondered if she would question the lack of underwear, something he had left out on purpose.

After he took his towel from her outstretched hand, Kimber had turned and matter of factly began to dry herself off. Using one towel to wrap up her damp hair, she unselfconsciously dried her body. Neither hiding nor accentuating her stance, simply getting dry. “Nothing really. The folks ran out of ‘make work’ for me a week ago. Not sure they know what to do with me all summer. I already cleaned the house yesterday. Could do some laundry but nothing that cannot be done earlier or later as needed, depending on when you want to go?”. Her eyes lit up at the thought of some new clothes ... She loved new clothes. He’d already gotten her new pretties for around the house, but outside clothes, new ones, would be wonderful!

“Oooh, and dinner too ... wow, you are going all out! You are too good to me!” she blushed, rubbing the towel a few more times across her back, lifting up her breasts to rub underneath them extra hard ... always damp after a warm shower. Looking up, she saw him walking out, not bothering to dress, and she quickly followed, wrapping a towel around her body as she moved into the hall, and down to her room.

Following Maeson into her room, she watched as he went to her closet. She stepped over to her dresser, picking up and taking a look at the choker, turning it over and over in her hand, considering. As he laid a dress out on the bed, she turned, setting the choker back down, and smiled, “Oh ... that’s one of my favorites...” she said, moving over to the bed. He always seemed to pick out the nicest things, but she had noticed they were starting to repeat a lot, probably why he wanted to get her some more things to wear.

As he turned to leave, she did not see any panties, or bra for that matter. She held up the dress, looking over at him, a questioning look on her face, “Um ... what goes with it, or do I just pick today” she asked, a bit sad that he had skipped one of their new rituals.

Maeson looked back at Kimber with a small mischievous smile and arched an eyebrow, “Nothing goes with the dress, I want you as you are, au natural. So, no panties and no bra. That dress should give you the support you need. You have perfect breasts and you should show them off. As for panties, I just don’t want you in any,” Than he turned and headed down stairs. “I’m getting dressed, I’ll meet you in the kitchen.”

When he told her that the dress was the only thing she’d be wearing, she felt a flush deep inside. Similar to when she had modeled the nighties for him at first. Something about being a bit exposed, being a bit, well, exhibitionist or something, made her warm inside in a slightly naughty way. It was easy to convince herself to go along, not just because he asked her to, which made everything easy, but also because she secretly enjoyed some of the things he seemed to be pushing her into. Blushing a bit, she could not stop thinking on what she had just done in the shower. A month ago, she would have been scandalized to think she would have done that to anyone, much less do so willingly. That she had done so to her brother out of all the boys she could have chosen was the most scandalous thought of all.

Watching as he left, she picked up the dress, holding it in front of her for a second before loosening her towel, letting it fall down against her feet. She scrunched up the dress carefully, sliding it over her head, pulling it down, out a bit over her breasts, feeling it tuck in to her waist, exactly as he had told her it would.

Stopping again, fingering the choker, she again put it down, although she was sure more and more that it was just a matter of time. She wanted to make putting on this initial outward symbol of her agreement a special occasion.

Meeting him in the kitchen, feeling oddly exposed as the dress molded to her body, the soft chiffon caressed her skin as she moved. She felt dainty like a princess, and she was looking forward to the shopping. The whole day was looking to be quite an adventure.

Maeson led them out to his new car. A sporty looking Honda CR-Z was parked out front, mute testament to how well he was already doing financially. He had financed and bought the car himself after spending a couple days borrowing his parent’s car. The trip to the mall wasn’t really a long one, but it was in the next town over. Maeson wanted to avoid going to the stores in their own town, and thereby avoiding people that they knew. As he had it figured, meeting up with some of her friends might be distraction for Kimber, and he greedily wanted her all to himself. As it so happened, the mall he heading to was actually a bit nicer of a mall than the one in their own town. It was filled with more upscale stores, which fit in nicely with his plans, since today was as much about treating Kimber to something nice, as it was about doing a bit of training.

The trip over was easy since it was still the middle of the day and about forty minutes later they pulled into the parking lot outside of the Nordstrom store. Looking over at his sister, “Are you ready to try on some clothes?” Maeson asked.

Kimber had watched, curiously, as they headed away from their local mall, and, nodded to herself in agreement when he explained that he wanted some of the nicer stores, and besides, this way they won’t run into anyone they knew...

As they arrived, she smiled, eagerly opening her door, answering “Of course!” when he asked if she was ready to look at some clothes. Duh!


Now in the shadow of the Nordstrom mall store Maeson got out and went around to Kimber. Stopping in front of her he told her to take his arm, and pulled her in close so there was nothing brother and sisterly about them. They looked like a couple that obviously knew each other intimately. Maeson started across the parking lot, Kimber on his arm, and he took the time to let Kimber in on a little more of what he had planned for her, “We are going to pick out a lot for you today, and you can pick out your own things as well, but I’m going to get final say on any and all purchases and that is not negotiable, understand?”

After a short pause he slowed up, and he turned to look at his little sister, giving her a sidelong mischievous glance, “If you argue, or protest, don’t think I won’t have a few ideas of how to discipline you, oh sister of mine,”. Maeson really hoped she did have some protest in her; he had a couple of quite interesting ideas for training her, even here at the mall, if she proved disobedient ... Just the idea of Kimber running about the mall with no panties or bra had gotten him juiced. It was a good thing she had taken care of him earlier; otherwise there was no doubt he would have done something.

Kimber had been silent, watching Maeson carefully, listening to his words, trying to listen to the unspoken messages as well. She was excited to go shopping, and she knew that since he was buying that he had to have some control over what she picked out, but to have it so blatantly stated, indicating that he might even pick things she would protest, underscored his desire to be in control, for him to be involved in every aspect of her life.

Her eyes widened at the thought that he would punish her in public though, and she really buckled down, internally, intent on not getting into trouble today, though his reference to her protesting seemed to indicate that this may not be the kind of shopping she thought it was. It was with a lot of internal thought and consideration that she finally nodded, agreeing “Of course ... um, I know you best...”

She thought that was a good way of characterizing their roles.

To think that Kimber had submitted to his order to go without underwear in public spoke to the fact that their relationship was already on a different level, and that there was an intimacy there that didn’t exist when she had picked him up from the bus station earlier that summer. He suspected that she was maybe even thinking about the collar and everything that it meant. Maeson had noticed that the collar had moved every once in a while, and he assumed she was picking it up, thinking about it, considering it, considering whether or not to take the next step - permanently changing their relationship.

Stopping just before they got to the door, Mason turned Kimber to him, putting his hands on her waist and pulling her close. “Kimber, I’m going to give you a taste today, about what that collar might mean,” he told her gently, his voice firm, steady, and authoritative. “Do you think you can handle that?”

As they walked, him holding her close like a beau with his girl, she blushed a bit, wondering if anyone could tell, then shook her head, chastising herself for being silly. The light breeze wafting across her legs as she walked, reminded her of her underwear free outfit, and she tried to look around surreptitiously, seeing if anyone could ‘tell’.

“I can handle it, yes...” she said, excited even. She thought she knew what it might entail, but she also knew that she really had no idea ... all she really knew, was that she felt strangely content when she turned herself over to him...

As they passed into the store, easily finding the juniors section, they gravitated toward the racks of tops as a place to begin, unsure of his plans. Maeson seemed content to let her browse, at least for a minute. There were many fine possibilities, and she felt that almost anything would be cute, for the most part, though she really liked a twist front one she found early on, the fabric was super smooth. Another one that she pulled out to look at more than once was a very soft, pale pink, almost peach looking top, a bit shorter though...

Maeson liked the fact that Kimber understood him, that when he explained things to her she got it like they were two sides to the same coin. He never went for that romantic crap of two souls finding each other, but in so many ways Kimber and he were two halves that fit together perfectly. Then he had to wonder if Kimber realized the total effect that she had on him. When he started this he admittedly just ‘wanted’ her, he was rough with her, he manipulated her, but now ... Now he was desiring something more from her. Maeson wanted to take care of her, help her grow. True she was his little sister, but it was in many ways more than that, He dreaded when the summer ended and he would have to move out. He didn’t dwell on that problem too long though, today was supposed to be fun. He enjoyed shopping with her, choosing outfits for her. Knowing that she might avoid some of the nicer things he went to that section, picking out a dress, simple because it would look amazing on her, as well a little red outfit for dinner later that he found to be beautiful in its simplicity as well open for possibilities of mischievousness. His sister did look quite amazing, dressed in anything, and he wanted to show her off.

As she settled on a couple tops to try on, she saw Maeson flipping through some dresses. After some browsing, he held up a couple against her, nodding before asking her size.

“Umm ... between a zero and 2, but, it really depends ... Some two’s are really small, and others are not ... I, uh, usually try on a couple of sizes.”

When he handed her the dresses he wanted, she looked at the sizes and nodded, “Get me an XS for the white one, but pretty sure the small is right for the red one ... the white ... might be small, might be XS...”.

Her intuition right, when they left the store, she had two nice dresses, that were really stylish, if a bit short and sexy ... not something she was all that used to ... but nice.

When lunch rolled around, they went to a café. A nice place that still offered the privacy of booth seating as well as table service. After all he wanted a bit of privacy. After they put in drink orders and the waitress left he opened up his menu, glanced at it but let his attention ride up to Kimber. It was obvious that Maeson didn’t just have the meal in mind ‘cause he had a glint in his eye. “Pull your skirt up, spread your legs, and put your feet to either side of me on my side of the bench.”

As they got comfortable in the booth, Kimber looked over, smiling at him, and about to thank him again for the nice clothes. She was stopped by his order, given as soon as the waitress left. She looked at him, stunned for a moment due to his blunt manner. Eagerly obedient, longing to prove that she could follow his orders, she looked around the room before reaching down, and lifting the hem of her dress upwards. She stretched to put her feet on the other bench. She had to scoot down a tiny bit, and part her legs a couple feet, her toes just barely reaching the padded cushion on either side of his thighs. She looked at him, feeling that certain anticipation that she had felt watching that movie. There was something in his tone, his command, that made her nervous but haltingly compliant.

Maeson loved that look on her face, anticipation, a little nervousness, a small war within herself as she longed for the delicious erotic nature she had within herself. “Now stay, like that, until I tell you otherwise.” That was all he had for an order, but it wasn’t like he did nothing. He slipped his shoes off, propped one leg up and dragged his socked toes along the inside of her thighs. “Shall we find something to eat?”

Looking back to his own menu he continued the movement, with his leg propped up he only had to move his foot a bit and it gave him a nice long slow effortless sweep with his foot, “I wouldn’t stuff yourself,” Maeson commented as he started looking for a light sandwich for him. “Talia’s is a gourmet restaurant and there will be likely five courses. They don’t serve a lot at each course, but with that much food it’s hard not to end up filled up.”

Back and forth Maeson continued his motions, keeping an even tempo, he swept back and forth, back and forth, the top of his foot just barely brushing against Kimber’s sex, his conversation as natural as anyone else in the restaurant.

Kimber sat there, trapped a bit by her posture, looking at her brother with a bit of surprise, quickly covered up by her struggle to not react overmuch, and draw attention to herself. As they chatted mundanely about lunch and the upcoming meal, she could feel his foot teasing, running along her exposed thigh, sliding up and just brushing up against her privates hidden under the table.

Biting her lip and trying to not jump, she looked hard at him, her eyes glistening as she reacted to his subtle touch, his exertion of his will upon her in a public setting.

“Oh, yes, um...” she paused, swallowing nervously, “maybe a salad then ... I love a good Caesar, with chicken maybe... ?” she asked, suddenly deferring to him a bit more, as if his private touch was making her more submissive, simply from his touch.

Over and over his foot moved, and she could feel herself react. Unable to see, or to touch herself, she could only assume what he was doing, and what it would look like under the table. She tensed her legs, keeping her from sliding further down as she felt him tease her, interspersing his comments with his intimate touch.

Maeson never even had to apply any real pressure on Kimber, the soft cloth of his sock seemed to be doing the trick. He only wanted to give her a taste -- not the full thing, this was simply an appetizer not the full course. “The lady is going to have a chicken Caesar salad, small,” Maeson told the waitress. Up and down, from the bottom of her sex to the top. He could feel the slight light wisps of texture that was her hair as his foot ran to the top, before sliding back in the opposite direction.

The whole lunch was a bit surreal, the private little teasing game going on at the same time their ostensibly ‘normal’ lunch was progressing. Kimber had deferred to him, again, letting him order, his command of the situation compelling, comforting, reassuring. She was glad he listened to her wants, though, it helped to make all of this less, ‘odd’.

Than Maeson stopped, his toe just resting short of her sex, no more than a brush of cloth, unmoving trying to tease her with the sudden suspension of sensation.

“Can I get half a turkey club along with a small bowl of your vegetable soup,” he asked, smiling, as the waitress who then thanked them with their order and left.

Maeson kept his foot there unmoving, regarding Kimber across the table. The table was private enough the conversation around them loud enough, that Maeson felt comfortable enough to ask, “How are you holding up Kimber?” Then he moved his foot again, gentle sliding it slowly up the outside of her privates as he held her eyes. “Tell me, how do you feel?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.