Maeson's Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Assistant

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 6: Kimber gets punished

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Kimber gets punished - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

She lay there, feeling her body, safe under the covers, but squirming around as she moved her thighs like he ordered. When he leaned in, whispering, telling her to substitute themselves for Lee and Grey, she smiled a bit to herself. She had been way ahead of him, already imagining a better ending. One in which she was feeling all that Lee felt. Her lips parted, her breath started to come a bit faster as she moved faster and faster. Her hand moved down to lightly play with herself through her panties as she imagined everything and ... more.

When he spoke again before leaving, instructing her to continue until she ‘came’ or fell asleep, she simply nodded, breathing heavier. He was so close, his lips, his breath, both teased and tormented her skin so ... His final command, to not touch herself, caught her up short, and she stopped the movements of her hand, moving it away quickly. Her mind was going crazy trying to determine if she was already doomed or not. As he kissed her and left, she was still laying there rocking her thighs, feeling the heat, and blushing with passion.

Moaning aloud softly now, but released from holding it all in, Kimber clenched her bed sheets tightly as she continued to work her legs, her desires outpacing the feeling. She longed to touch herself, to finish herself off quickly. She did not want to be punished. Well, perhaps she did want to see what it felt like, but it’s not like she WANTED to be punished. But, if she was already going to be punished since she had been touching herself before, then why should she deny herself.

These thoughts and more fought against his simple command to not touch herself, losing out in the end, ‘Fuck it... ‘ she thought... “ I was going to be in trouble anyway ... may as well enjoy myself... ‘ “Unggghgghhghg” she sighed as she reached inside of her panties, her fingers dipping into her steaming sex. Moving her hand, rubbing up, down, and back up, circling, circling around her clit, rubbing, circling, circling, circling. “Ohfuckshitfuckshitfuckshitdamn ... ah ... god god god ... shssss” she muttered foully, losing it almost immediately, only seconds after touching herself, her young body on fire in a way she was not familiar with.


Maeson hadn’t gone to bed immediately. Arriving downstairs, he had fired up his laptop and stripped down bare. He didn’t like to sleep wearing anything. Whenever he tossed and turned the clothing tended to catch and he hated the restriction. Being a visual person, he called up a familiar picture. His favorite picture of a girl who looked like Kimber. It didn’t show her face, it showed her from behind in POV as the guy filmed her, and there was no need to imagine what was going on. His favorite part wasn’t the screwing though. Actually, it was two things. First, she was bound. A soft nylon rope was laced up her torso like a corset, framing her breasts and binding her hands behind her back. The second favorite part was the dirty talk taking place between the two of them, “Slut” and “little cocksleeve,” was their favorite, and his too ... There was a third thing ... It was pretty easy to imagine it was Kimber. Especially as the man fucked the girl and slapped her ass. With some imagination, he made the girl Kimber and he was the guy. He finished the evening and himself that way.


Morning light woke Kimber, and she slowly sat up, looking down at her nightie and blushing a bit in remembrance. Slipping into the bathroom, she took a quick shower, skipping her hair this morning, not wanting to deal with drying it. As she stood, looking in the mirror, she gazed at her naked from, wondering if there was anything different that she could see. She felt a bit more alive, but mostly what she thought/felt was different about herself was inside ... not outside. Still, she wondered if one could tell just by looking that she was one of ‘those... ‘.

Returning to her room a bit later, she spotted another clean pair of panties on her bed, and she smiled, somehow comforted by the routine. Slipping on a pair of soft denim shorts over the thong panties, and pulling on a terry top and headed down to grab a bite to eat. She realized that she had actually slept in a bit. It was almost 10 o’clock!.


When Maeson woke up in the morning he got up and while Kimber was in the shower, laid out her panties for the day (a nice cherry red thong with spaghetti straps). He knew that if they were worn with the right shorts, it would give Kimber an attractive whale tail.

With that completed, he got on his running shoes and shorts and went for a run. It was beautiful out, and being early spring, it was warm so he didn’t wear a shirt, just shorts and shoes. When he got back about fifty minutes later his upper body was wet with sweat and he was ready for a dip in the pool, but he needed calories first.

When Kimber showed up in the kitchen, he had just finished cleaning a bunch of strawberries and blueberries. They were rinsed and bright. “Hi Sis,” he greeted her as she came into the kitchen, “want some breakfast?”

Feeling her thong cutting into her soft skin just a tad, Kimber had adjusted the straps as she came down the stairs, loosening them just a bit. It was so easy to over snug them when first putting them on, though they usually they worked themselves loose ... Perhaps she was still a bit sensitive from last night.

Popping into the kitchen, spotting Maeson, she said nothing for a moment, the intensity of the night before making her suddenly shy. “Sure, um, anything, fruit looks good though ... can’t believe I slept in ... not like me...” Walking to the fridge, she got out some juice and poured herself a glass, “Want some?” she asked, taking a sip and checking with him before putting the carton back away. She noticed that he’d been running, and she envied his easy athleticism. She was not as easily motivated, though she did enjoy being on the swim team. Even though she was never the top racer, it was a good experience and nonetheless made her feel pretty good.

Maeson couldn’t help but be aware of his sister. He loved the way she moved and he loved the way she looked, and especially he loved the way that she naturally deferred to him. It was probably a good thing that he had taken care of himself the night before, and a good thing he was physically spent now, “Are you offering the juice or you?” he teased her. Maeson hadn’t bothered with putting on a shirt; he just stood half naked in his running shorts and shoes.

Picking up a strawberry, he bit into it, taking his time watching Kimber with a small playful smile on his face.

“J-juice ... silly ... god...” she said, her face aflame immediately. She felt oddly awkward, as if last night closeness was unable to be easily recaptured in the morning light.

Grabbing a small bowl, she moved over next to him, and picked up some of the berries, transferring them to her bowl, feeling the heat still coming off of his body as she moved back away, setting down at the table, her eyes downcast, uncertain how to really behave. He had said so many new things...

Maeson didn’t bring anything up from the night previous; he chatted with her and of course shared the fruit from his bowl with her. Staying away from anything that was remotely tied to their previous evening, letting their small breakfast pass uneventfully, and rather normally. Finished with his own breakfast he got up, offered to take her bowl and clean it.

Eating her light breakfast, enjoying the morning, the brightness, as if the day was full of promise, Kimber sat and chatted idly, not really paying much attention. Her mind was constantly going back to what he told her last night, and she wondered why he had not asked, or maybe she was just supposed to say something. She did not think so, she was still a bit unsure of everything, it was easier just to maintain normalcy.

Handing him her bowl, she got up, wondering if he was going swimming, she vaguely recalled he used to like to do that a lot ... but perhaps he’d changed ... she could not remember if he’d even gone since he came home for the summer.

Waiting until Kimber was getting ready to depart, he ambushed her, “So?” he asked as he tucked the bowls into the dishwasher.

She was startled out of her thoughts by his sudden question.

“Um...” she temporized, wondering if he just wanted to know if she slept or ... orgasmed...”Oh ... well, I did not just fall asleep if that’s what you are asking...” she said, feeling her cheeks heat up. As she stood there, her thoughts were swirling ‘I know the rest of his orders, he told me that if I did that other, I’d have to tell him, and I would be punished. But, was I supposed to just offer that up? Would that make the punishment less? If he had to ask, and I then answered, would it be worse?’

She was pretty sure if she lied, it would be worse, though if she did NOT lie, that would be like saying ... yes ... please ... spank me ... wouldn’t it? It was obvious to Maeson that her mind was going a million miles an hour as she stood there red cheeked, frozen like an animal caught in headlights.

“Of course you didn’t. Neither did I, but that wasn’t what I was asking,” he told her. With the bowls put away he stood up straight and regarded her. “And you know it.” Maeson hadn’t been sure how his sister would react when he finally put the screws to her. He had wondered if she would be able to resist touching herself, and he still did not KNOW, but something about her expression told him that she had indeed touched herself. He wondered if it was on purpose. Had she played with herself to get him to spank her?

“Bend over the table,” he ordered as he moved to stand next to the table. “I want you to bend over the table palms stretched out. The table was really the perfect height, it was about at Kimber’s waist level and that put her just under his own waist level.

Even without speaking any condemning words, Kimber was caught, trapped, and forced to undergo his punishment. She would never know if it would have been better to speak or not as she looked at him for a long moment, unsure, but very curious as well, and turned to face the table.

Bending over the wooden surface, she placed her palms on the tabletop, imitating the scene from the movie a bit, though in many cases it was different. She was dressed very casually, and it was a kitchen, and not an office, but the correlation was clear. As she stayed bent over, quaking a bit in nervousness, she began to speak, attempting to minimize the punishment. “I did not know what to do! I already had ... done what you said!!”

Maeson was curious, but that didn’t keep him from not acting. He put one hand on the center of Kimber’s back, “Shhhh, Kiki,” he told her. The other hand he ran over her ass. He didn’t grab it; he just cupped it from the curve to the small of her back. Up and down, circles. “Did you touch yourself after I told you not to? That is what I am asking, did you, after I gave you instruction not to, use your fingers to pleasure yourself?”

He really had to wonder if she had disobeyed or if she was just taking what he said out of context. Had she been playing with herself when she was freshening up and getting ready for bed? He really hoped not. Maeson had been looking forward to giving her a spanking. To calm her, he also rubbed her back but he kept his palm down, firmly in control of his little sister.


Kimber lay there, poised, her body bent, butt exposed in her shorts, quivering a little as he touched her back. She felt a huge wave of arousal wash through her, from his touch, or the situation, and she had to bite her lip from calling out. She was REALLY reacting to this, and she was sure he would be able to tell.

As he tried to calm her, his hands moving over her body quite familiar like, she felt like she had to answer. “I, um ... did ... I had to ... it was too intense...” She braced herself, sure he was going to begin any second, now that he had confirmation of her crime. “I know you said I’d be punished...” she added, not wanting him to think she was changing her mind, her willingness to go along last night was one thing, she felt like she needed to reaffirm it in the morning light - since she had not put on the collar yet.

Smack!

Maeson’s hand had come up and descended on Kimber’s ass. He had considered taking her shorts down, but he had decided not to. She was easing into this. She wasn’t jumping feet first. He was sure though, that Kimber wanted this. She had told him that she had played with herself even though she could have done a number of things to avoid this. All around her ass his hand rubbed teasing her a bit as he came closer to her sex before pulling away.

“Unggh” she grunted as his hand hit her ass, firmly, though not as painful as she was scared it would have been.

Smack!

Now she had one smack on either cheek. He was smacking her ass, not beating it, so the hits were loud and the pain was present, but minimal. “You made a choice,” Maeson told her, not angry in the least so there was no bite to his scolding, “I gave you instructions, and you decided to pleasure yourself despite your instructions.”

Again his hand came down, rocking her as she bent over, her other cheek getting a full blow. She could feel her skin warming, her body still flushed from her arousal she first felt bending over.

Smack!

Each time he would smack her ass, cupping his hand for less impact and more noise. There would be a red mark and he wished that he could see it, but for now he was content with watching how wonderful it was to watch her ass bounce with the impact. “Kiki?” he asked invoking her childhood name.

“Hmmmmnnggh” she moaned/groaned under his next blow, her body slamming forward into the edge of the table a bit. She heard him call her pet name again, and as another blow rained down on her warmed up, stinging, strangely alive backside, she almost came, muffling her voice as she bit down on her lip. The sudden wave of pleasure that hit, right as his hand smacked her, seemed to make her whole body tingle, her nipples even ached as they pressed against the fabric of her terry cloth shirt, pressed down against the table.

Smack!

“Are we going to do better next time?” Maeson returned to just rubbing Kimber’s bottom, fingers just sliding over her shape enjoying every second of it.

“Y-y-yess...” she said quietly, getting her voice back, not trusting herself to say much more, the sudden, intense, near orgasm leaving her right on the edge, her face flushed, her body bent over and exposed. He did such things to her like she had never felt...

Smack

“Yes what?” Maeson prompted her. “We aren’t equals,” he explained, “I set the rules, you follow them. So, yes, what?” Maeson hadn’t actually planned on taking that on, but it seemed pretty natural. He was the dominant and she certainly was the submissive, so the footing wasn’t completely equal. Certainly, he wasn’t her Master, she hadn’t given him that yet, but she was following his instructions. So what was he? By asking her, he was giving her the chance to decide for herself, possibly a sir, maybe big brother, but he wanted to see what she came up with.

Smack

The last one was a bit harder, not much but Maeson wanted to surprise her. If he guessed right, Kimber was already a bit surprised at how much she liked it. Standing behind her he rubbed her bottom, and waited for Kimber to give him her answer as he alternatively cupped one cheek than the other, feeling the heat that her bum was now radiating.

Quaking under his hands, his smacks, his spankings, she lay there, gasping a bit, her body doing things she did not expect. “Yes ... sir...” she said, quietly, then again. louder, after another smack. “Yes Sir...” she almost moaned it as his hand rubbed her backside, her stinging flesh heating up her thin shorts, the panties providing little or no protection whatsoever.

Maeson’s eyes trailed up Kimber’s backside and he thought of the porn he had watched the night prior, the one that reminded him of her, and he shivered. God, he loved her.

Kimber was trying to not embarrass herself, ½ way through the spanking, a sudden, intense arousal seemed to hit her, on top of the earlier wave when she had bent over, it was if her body really enjoyed this, much more than she had expected. She was moving quickly past caring about the embarrassment into full on acceptance of her subservience. Rocking her hips under his hand, she pushed back, feeling his touch, feeling the warmth, unable to stop herself.

Maeson let his hand roam following the curve of Kimber’s bottom. Down the center his fingers doing nothing but brushing briefly over her crotch and only when she pushed back or moved to intercept his fingers, “Good girl,” he told her. She made it so difficult, so, so difficult to resist her especially when she was like his. He wanted to grab her shorts, whip them down to her knees and before anything else take her right there bent over their parent’s kitchen table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.