Maeson's Assistant
Chapter 5: Kimber’s Agreement

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Kimber’s Agreement - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

As the movie continued and began to show Mr. Grey and Lee’s relationship start to deepen and rituals develop between the two characters, Maeson’s fingers continued to work his little sister’s shoulders, neck, and back. He watched as the spanking developed from a form of discipline to other acts of submission. He watched how Lee developed positive qualities of confidence with the structure that Mr. Grey offered. He certainly loved the bondage like the restraining bar he forced Lee to work with, and he loved watching Lee crawl across the floor with his papers in her mouth.

In commonality with the two characters, he was already choosing Kimber’s Nighties, and thought about perhaps expanding it to her everyday clothes. Certainly, he would be taking her shopping again, but also, he was going to dress her to accent Kimber’s beauty. He wondered as his fingers played over Kimber’s delicate neck, what else he could get her to do.

“Are you enjoying the film?” he asked whispering into Kimber’s ear like they were in a movie theatre.

It was obvious that his sister and he shared a relationship similar to the characters. Kimber was submissive, following directions from her brother that most would have disregarded or pushed back on, but Kimber took what he had to offer even if she didn’t fully understand why. Maeson desired the control and a need to possess Kimber to show his affection in his attention to her.

“What do you think?” Maeson prompted her, curious. He expected that Kimber would give a bland neutral response. Most of her responses had been neutral unless her desires had been stoked already. He wanted a clue from her thought or hoped for one.

“Do you think people are really like that? Or is it just for entertainment.” she asked in answer to his question. She had very much been enjoying the film, and as he sat behind her, the two of them being close, his hands on her neck and shoulders from time to time, she had almost completely relaxed, not worried overly much about her brief attire. They were just hanging out and watching the movie, cuddled up a bit on the couch, the blankets warm and inviting.

Kimber had squirmed all through the spanking, as Lee had gotten aroused, Kimber had felt an answering arousal deep within her. Afraid to move, or show it, she had said nothing, had done nothing more than squeeze her thighs together repeatedly, but she watched the rest of the movie with an intensity that had been missing before. Could Lee really have liked it? She liked pain, or, well, she used pain for some sort of release. Kimber felt her own body becoming warm, and more than her panties seemed to hug her tight, the nightie’s snug fit over her bodice was sensual without being obscene.

As the other activities unfolded, Kimber imagined what it would be like to be Lee. To be corrected, to be dressed, to be, well, trained. It was all quite intriguing.

“It’s very good, the movie I mean...” she added after a moment

Maeson stopped rubbing Kimber’s neck and shoulders and leaned forward into her so his chin was resting on her shoulder, his lips near her ear. Wrapping his arms around her he slid his hands down until he could lace his fingers in hers, his thumb gently stroking the outside of her thumb up and down tenderly. The embrace was familiar and intimate much like they were a couple; Him holding her, two lovers taking an evening in together, “Of course,” he answered her question, “though I think the personalities are quirkier than most real people. I like control,” Maeson volunteered, “I feel comfortable with it, I like arranging my world how I want it, I find solace in it, and I have been in enough relationships to catch a glimpse that you can care for your girlfriend emotionally like this as well.” Falling silent Maeson considered his words further as Lee on screen tried to recapture Mr. Grey’s attention.

Kimber got quiet, thoughtful. She let him hold her, his body close, his words whispering near her ear, and it was all so, intimate, intense, as if they were in their own little world.

“I think,” he said slowly measuring each word, “that there are many different kinds of people in the world, and we all have very different needs. I don’t think there is a right or a wrong in it as long as you don’t hurt anyone. If a body needs a little pain, or discipline, and it helps them to be a happier healthier person? If it frees them to be what they want to be, or who they want to be,” he continued, borrowing the ‘free’ concept from the movie, “then what is the harm?”

“I guess” she said, “they seem a bit ... too ... into it ... but, I dunno, she really seems to get better, more confident, more ‘together’, the more he controls her, or punishes her...”. She tried to imagine, being perched on a man’s desk, on all fours like a dog, while he walked around, ostensible working, patently ignoring her, other than to adjust her brief clothing from time to time as he walked past ... Imagined being furniture. It was all so new, different, and kinda interesting.

Tightening his embrace briefly hugging Kimber and then impulsively kissing her neck, Maeson confessed, “Truthfully, personally I hope to find someone I can take care of, who wants to be cared for. I want to create structure for them and to watch them flourish into someone they want to be themselves. Someone who craves discipline in respect to how much I crave giving discipline. After all, isn’t the most important part feeling loved?” Maeson paused again, and asked, “Does that make sense?”

“I don’t think it’s wrong, at all, I think if it works for people, why not. It’s not like I’m a prude or repressed or anything, I think people’s, you know, sexuality, can come in many different flavors ... just like there’s many different, you know, people, genders, desires and stuff...”

Pausing, thinking about his words some more, she kept going back to his desire to control, to create structure, even discipline. Was he really like Mr Grey? Did he want to control people? Control her? She felt warm, almost uncomfortably so, as if the heat was on, though she knew it wasn’t. Flushing, a bit of sweat breaking out along her neck, she dared to think about being controlled ... by Maeson.

“I think it, does, make sense, in fact...” she paused a long while, as if scared to continue, “I can see where she’s coming from, and why she likes it, even needs it. I really do...”

As the movie continued, Maeson fell back into quiet as he puzzled out Kimber’s interest in the film. Her interest level seemed piqued, and he wondered how much the panties he had her wear earlier played a part. For the most part, Maeson didn’t say anything, especially as he watched the relationship between Grey and Lee start to fall apart. He knew it was a dramatization, but he couldn’t help but marvel at the man’s stupidity. Here it was, he had found a willing submissive and he was not only letting her go, but pushing her away. Sure, the character was flawed, but he couldn’t imagine letting Kimber get away from him.

Up and down Maeson’s thumb stroked her’s, like they were a couple. After all, when was the last time anyone saw a brother and sister sit in such a close relation to each other, “If you were Lee, would you have tried it out, tested the water of being a submissive?” Maeson asked Kimber, his mouth still at her ear, “Could you see yourself being bent over a desk like her? Or carrying something on all fours? Letting a man chose or adjust your clothing?”

It was obviously a loaded question, but he was enjoying nudging at Kimber, feeling her out. He almost wished he could have her sit on the floor, put her head in his lap so he could stroke her hair as they watched, him the master, she his sub.

Kimber was quick to answer, “Oh, yes!” she said abruptly, before blushing, “I mean, you know, if I was her ... she obviously could tell something about it felt good to her ... deep down ... in her secret heart of hearts...”

She was still a bit on edge, he was so close, and his fingers were so close, touching her, almost like he was petting, or stroking, or calming her like a scared bird. She could feel his heartbeat, hear his breath go in and out of his lungs ... it was strangely intimate.

“I don’t know how much of that ... well, that cross bar thingy looked weird ... but um ... maybe?” she didn’t want to say too much. It was all very private, and even though he was being super nice ... her hidden desires were just that, hidden. She remembered one of her favorite stories that she had read on one of those sites ... for, um, inspiration. There’d been a girl who kept getting caught, or seen, naked, and at first, she had been scared, but eventually, she had realized she liked being watched ... That was a secret too.

“I um, do let you pick some clothes ... well, nighties and stuff ... I guess that means I am ... sorta?” she equivocated, not sharing just how much the idea of not owning her decisions was getting to her.

Maeson left the question about being bent over the desk alone. She obviously like the idea with such an enthusiastic yes, however after the other day he didn’t want to push the topic. Clothing though, that was a door Kimber opened for him when she pointed out that he already bought her, and chose her nighties. “I’m glad you enjoy that because eventually I want to take you shopping again to add a few more items to your closet. You should have more than just new nighties I figure, and if you can’t spoil your little sister, who can you spoil?” Which was all true. He liked the idea of dressing Kimber in nice clothing a lot, but he also was going to start expanding what she got to choose and what she didn’t.

A few more skirts, lower cut tops, some hip hugger jeans, and certainly shorts that were tighter needed to be in Kimber’s clothing. “After all,” said jokingly, “You represent this company, you’re the first thing people see when they walk in,” he told her playing off the movie.

“Oh!” She said, confused for a second, until she realized he was quoting the movie. Blushing a bit, embarrassed at being a bit gullible, she nodded, “I should, um, look the part ... I, I would not want to embarrass you. “ She said slowly, as if practicing the words. There was another word at the end, barely audible at all “sir...”.

He needed to move, or more appropriately he needed to move to rearrange himself. Between the movie and Kimber, he needed a bit more space, “Push down, let’s lay down, I’ll be in the back.” Maeson set about rearranging the two of them. Once Kimber was far enough forward he lay on his side on the couch and then pulled Kimber back into him so her bottom was centered to his pelvis. and He draped his arm over her waist to pull her in against him his hard length pressed against her to watch the remainder of the movie.

When he pressed forward, having her move so they could lay down, she did so without much thought or concern. He just wanted them to be comfortable, after all, quite reasonable. Besides, the movie was getting good. She was sitting at her desk, demanding he come back. As she lay down, and felt him guide her backwards, close, um, very close to him, she shivered a bit at the contact. She was still miffed with Mr Grey. He really hurt Lee. Sure, he had, well, played with himself, but it wasn’t like she didn’t know that’s what he was doing. If she was ok with it, then he should be. She hoped that he would come back, they deserved a happy ending...

As she lay there, she could feel Maeson’s large protective body behind her, wrapping her up a bit. As he pulled her close, she could tell he was enjoying the movie. She always wondered how boys could go around like that ... All she had to do was deal with her insanely wet panties ... she debated about getting up to go pee, and have a quick check.

“You’re squirming,” Maeson observed, which really wasn’t something he was complaining about. The slight shifts that Kimber was making, he assumed to move her thigh, were producing some tantalizing movements of her ass against his length. He had an idea why Kimber was a little restless, but he didn’t let on.

God, this was a great movie. The imagery was really amazing. His favorite parts were the dream, and Lee repeating ‘I’m your secretary’. He loved the ideas for discipline games, but he also loved the part where Lee waited for him at his desk, refusing to give in. Perhaps it was odd that Maeson found it extremely romantic.

Maeson moved his hand to Kimber’s thigh and started stroking it occasionally traveling over her ass his fingers lightly trailing along leaving little sensation trails. Unlike the other day though, he didn’t go any further than that. Just a trailing tease. He didn’t move his pelvis though. He just remained pressed against her, his length settled in her cheeks through his jeans and accepting the little movements she did make as he watched the movie continue.

Kimber continued to get more and more squirmy, as he said, as nothing she did seemed to cause her body to relax. She kept feeling like she was slightly on edge. Maeson was being very sweet and snuggling in a very comforting way, though every time his hand moved along her thigh, or her butt, she could feel her mind getting distracted from the movie, concentrating on feeling every place he touched. It was both sweet, and a bit sensual like the movie ... sweet and very sensual.

“Sorry, I try to hold still, I think it’s this new outfit, it’s a bit, itchy or something...” she lied, as it was not an itch at all, but how could she explain.

She knew she was turned on, she could feel the ache in her nipples, and if she had been alone watching this, she would have probably touched herself. It was so erotic. Watching Lee sit there in her chair for days, not moving, not even to go pee. She could sense her desire, her commitment. She knew she wanted him, she just had to get him to understand.

When Mr Grey finally came and got her, she got all choked up. It was very sweet, very very romantic, as he ran her a bath, and lovingly took care of her, showing that he did care, even if he was damaged. Sniffling a bit, Kimber pressed herself back into her brother’s arms, wanting to be held, to feel caring and love like the characters in the movie were.

Maeson called Kimber on her lie and whispered into her ear, “No it’s not. You just like the movie.” He wished he could spank Kimber for the falsehood, but perhaps that might be pushing it a bit far considering he was the one who set her up. Still it was fun to watch her, to know that he was the cause for her arousal.

Hell, he was aroused. Maeson wasn’t really sure about calling the movie a romantic comedy, alternative yes, romantic yes, comedy, not really. What was, was really erotic.

Flushing when he told her she liked the movie, and that her constant movements were not from some ill fitting clothes, but something much baser, Kimber was glad he could not see her face, see her pink cheeks, know that he had nailed her truth. She was very much into the movie, very much into identifying with Lee, and as she got her ‘happy’ ending, she got a bit emotional. It was all very sweet. Sure, they might be damaged people, but together they made each other whole.

He loved the part where he carried Lee up to the bath, washed her and cared for her, especially when he used a copper tub. That for some reason struck a chord for him, it was civilized, and romantic at the same time. Perhaps he could find a claw foot tub like that for Kimber. Maybe even take her on a weekend getaway, the two of them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.