Maeson's Assistant
Chapter 2: Trying on her new presents

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Trying on her new presents - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Maeson had waited a bit after Kimber had departed for bed, then went to his own room. He changed into a bathrobe, and went upstairs for a shower himself. He stopped off in the bathroom to start the shower and let it warm, as well as provide cover, then slipped into Kimber’s room, “So?” he said to her, mostly closing the door behind him, but leaving it open just enough that he could hear if someone mounted the stairs to come up, “What are you wearing to bed?” he asked with a mischievous smile painting his face.

Turning from her laundry basket, Kimber held her arms out, displaying herself for a second, “Just my old pooh sleep shirt ... It’s nice and soft, and long” she said, running her hands down to the hem that fell ½ way down her thighs. Looking towards the door, she moved towards her bed, taking in the sight of her big brother dressed in just a robe.

“I thought, you were coming in later, after they went to bed. Aren’t you afraid they will come by?” she said, pulling back the covers, standing there, nervous like, before stepping towards him, as he waited near the foot of her bed.

Maeson shook his head no, “No and no,” he told her, with a small smile, “Why? were you going to do something wrong?” Which was a bit of tease and maybe, just maybe he had corrupted her a bit more than he thought. It was a fun insinuation. Maybe she was enjoying the game just as much as he was. “You know it is possible to look good and be comfortable in a nightie, what else do you have, and” he added with a sly smile, “are you going to bed with a thong or commando?”

Kimber blushed, unsure how to answer, she just felt, somehow, that the game he, they, were playing was not quite the same as 4 years ago. Feeling her body react a bit to her thoughts, she tried to play it down. “I guess ... I still have a nightie Mom got me for Christmas a couple years ago...” she said, going to her dresser and bending slightly as she opened a drawer. Pulling out a white cotton nightie, she shook her head “It got a bit wrinkled I think...”. Holding it up, shaking it down, it was clear that it was rather plain, with some white thread embroidery. Its thin cotton was comfortable for sleeping. She had used to wear it a lot, before switching over to her long Pooh shirt.

“Um, I usually go ... you know ... Commando, except a few days a month...” she added, leaving him to figure it out.

If there was one thing his sister did well, it was blush. He loved that she did blush so often, since it kind of confirmed what he suspected --Which was that his little sister had a few impure thoughts when it came to her brother. “I like it,” Maeson said coming close enough that he could see it, but also just to get a little closer to Kimber, “And commando? Well ... if that doesn’t make you feel sexy, I don’t know what would.” Reaching up he ran his fingers along the nightie, his fingers brushing his little sister’s fingers long enough not to be a mistake. The nightie was perfect, a bit of innocence that barely covered what was quickly becoming his sister’s not so innocent body. “Put that on for me,” he ordered, deliberately adding the ‘for me’ just to give the rule a little extra spin, which he wondered if his sister might appreciate.

Maeson went to the door, “I need my shower, so I will step out, but...” Just as he was about to head to the shower, with the door open he looked back at his sister and told her in a hushed stage whisper, “I’ll come back later, once mom and dad have gone to bed to give you your good night kiss. See you in a bit Kiki, he told her using her childhood name,” and then he slipped out the door eager to slip into his hot shower.

Kimber stood there feeling the odd sensations that coursed through her as Maeson had almost loomed close to her, asking her to put the nightie on for him. She could still feel her nerves tingling a bit, his touch had unnerved her a bit.

“Oh ... ok...” she said, moving towards the bed, putting the nightie down, and turning, waiting for him to leave. When he mentioned that he would be back ... later ... she flushed for some reason. In fact, she was embarrassed almost immediately as she felt an odd surge of ... arousal? ... run through her body as he left. ‘What was that about?’ she wondered, ‘Not from him just saying he was coming back later ... was it?”. She paused, still a bit shocked at her reaction, and hearing the door click shut. She quickly doffed her Pooh shirt, gasping as it rubbed across her suddenly hard nipples. Shaking her head, telling herself to calm down, she put on the white cotton nightie, loving its softness, but a bit disconcerted that it was a tad shorter than her usual long sleepwear.

Crawling into bed, she picked up her Kindle and began to read her current novel, getting lost in the travails of Talia once again, one of her all time favorites.


It was probably about an hour later, his folks having gone to bed, that Maeson opened his little sister’s room and slipped inside. Thankfully growing up in this house he knew how to move quietly through it. He was still in his bath robe and wore a tight fitting pair of red boxer briefs, only this time his robe wasn’t tied, it was just draped over his shoulders. It showed off his muscular torso, and for what easily could be called a gymnast or swimmer’s body. He wasn’t sure if Kimber would even be awake still, but he was sure she would be in the nightie as instructed. He was also toying with the idea of taking her out shopping, on him, and at his instruction as well, “Hi Sis,” he said in a low voice being careful not to project, otherwise their light sleeping mother might hear them, “are you still awake?”

Kimber had only ½ dozed, her Kindle still in her hand, as she lay there, lost in her make believe world. Hearing her brother’s soft voice calling out, she shook herself awake, smiling up at him as she saw him walking towards her, his robe casually thrown over his body. His athletic body was on full display. She glanced at his red shorts, er, briefs, blushing a bit at the open honesty of his wardrobe choice.

Sitting up, she adjusted herself on the pillow slightly, curious as to his exact intentions, though secretly thrilled that he had indeed come back...

Maeson came closer and sat on the side of his sister’s bed next to her, his thigh pressed up against Kimber’s even if they were seated in opposite directions. His sister looked incredible in her light cotton top. It followed the swell of her breasts and added a bit of an innocent quality that for the moment he was finding alluring and leaving him a bit more than excited. Her black hair framing her large beautiful eyes made him want her.

He knew he was venturing into uncharted territory with his sister, who also happened to be a woman he was starting to desire in a much more unsibling way. He was fairly sure Kimber wanted him here as well. She wasn’t pulling away, and she had also been interested in their parents being asleep before he gave her a goodnight kiss, “Glad you’re still up. I wasn’t completely sure,” he told her. Maeson then leaned in and went to kiss her, but not chastely. Not a brother’s kiss, but a kiss on the lips, though he didn’t quite complete it. Maeson paused just before his lips pressed into hers, letting them hover barely touching, just brushing his lips against hers. Then he kissed Kimber.

Putting her book down as he moved over to sit on the bed he pushed the covers to the side as his thigh pressed against her leg that was partially covered by her nightie. She could feel him looking at her, and she felt almost girlish as she strangely wanted him to like how she looked. It was the oddest sensation, but she found herself wanting to please him, at least in this harmless way.

“Sure, um, I knew you were coming ... besides, I wanted my bedtime hug and kiss!” She watched, silent, as he leaned in closer, and closer, almost as if he was teasing her, before he did kiss her, but not a quick peck like she thought he might, he held himself there for a long second, then another, before pulling back slightly.

Firmly, he pressed his lips to hers, working his mouth slowly, not slipping her the tongue, but it undoubtedly spoke of something more than just brotherly love. A heartbeat, two, then three before he broke the kiss pulling back like he might dive back in, possibly promising more but not moving, “Did you enjoy our conversation, Kiki?” he asked invoking her childhood name again as he let his breath, clean and fresh dance on his little sister’s lips.

As he breathed his words, his into face so close that it was scary, she again felt something rushing through her as her lips parted, and her breath escaped in a long low sigh. “Mmmmm” she said, moving to kiss him back, open mouthed, her body raging with a sudden intensity that had nothing to do with a sister’s love for her brother. She ached, she could feel it all the way down inside of her, and she did the only thing she could think of, kissing him, holding her mouth against his, feeling his lips as her body raged with a sudden intense arousal that surprised, and almost scared her.

The kiss had enticed his sister out of her shell even more than he had hoped it could have. It was the pressing of Kimber’s kiss for him, and the open mouth that greeted him, that took it a bit further beyond. Maeson snaked his arm around his little sister pulling her into him. His larger arm pressed her smaller body into his almost naked chest. He could feel her breasts crushed between his chiseled chest, and his own little sister felt so slim and female against him.

He didn’t just shove his tongue down her throat, but ticked the end of her own tongue with his as his hands flexed on the narrow of Kimber’s waist as the deep kiss lingered on, and on.

As the kiss reached an affectionate height, he broke it off deliberately and kissed his way down Kimber’s jawline as his other hand laced into her hair, holding his head firmly into her ear, “So is it safe to say, you liked a kiss good night?” he breathed into her ear as his fingers traced her spine, “would you like another rule?” He asked as his fingers than followed the top of the gentle curve of her ass.

Lost in the kiss, still unsure of what had caused her sudden, intense rush of arousal, Kimber nevertheless enjoyed the heady sensation of their lips touching, their tongues lightly dancing against each other. Pausing, catching her breath, her face flushed with the intensity of it all, combined with her shock at her actions, she nodded, silently answering him.

Turning her head into his hand, she finally said “yes, um ... wow?” she added, feeling a little self conscious at how she had so eagerly kissed him back after his somewhat chaste first kiss. As she felt tiny little shivers dance along her bare body, barely hid under her cotton nightie, she wondered what he might have in mind, only for a minute, before eagerly agreeing. “Yes ... mmm ... you have the best rules...”

Maeson’s fingers continued traveling along Kimber’s curves, along the top of her ass, then gently trailing those fingers up her skin lightly. He also wasn’t ready to let go of her ear, and sucked his little sister’s earlobe into his mouth sucking on it and flicking it with his tongue before letting it go with a small sly mischievous smile, “I would like to take you shopping,” he told her, “I would like to buy you a few new nighties which I am going to require you to wear.” “So tomorrow, you are being taken shopping with me,” he stated as his fingers found their way along her pelvis line in Kimber’s front. His thumbs now were very close to the top of her sex, but not any closer.

Shivering as he continued his exploration of her surprisingly responsive body, Kimber could not believe he kissed and captured her ear sending long lines of tingling excitement down her body. It was all a bit ... overpowering. Nice, but ... wow...

“Sh-sh-opping?” she asked excitedly, even when he said it was for nighties. “I would love to ... um ... you have money? I am, well, I have not had a lot of babysitting jobs lately ... oh, ya, I guess if you are taking me you’d have money” She jabbered on a bit, talking in a rush, trying to distract herself from the shivers along her body as his hand seemed to get quite familiar with her body. Moving her hips, sitting up a bit more, she felt her nighty pull across her nipples a bit, sending another wave of shivers down to her tummy.

Maeson nodded, “Yes”, the entire time that he looked his little sister in the eye, and his hands drifted upward, thumb and fingers dragging slowly along her torso, now under her nightie, towards her breasts before diverting downward at the last moment, “That’s right, I worked through school, and I worked waiting tables, earning lots in tips as well as my side business. I have money and I am going to spend it on you. You’re going to be appreciative and wear whatever I buy you, starting with nighties. That is your new rule.” By the time he finished the sentence he was grinning at her and his fingers were on her back and starting to move back down Kimber’s back to trace the edge of her bottom.

‘Oh god I ought to take her now, in her room as their parents slept in the other room, but it was way too soon, too soon!’ Already, he was enjoying this game way so much. He loved his sister, but he also really loved doing this to her. He loved exciting Kimber, and he was fairly sure she was excited by the attention. The way her small body felt in his hands was amazing. Reaching her rear end, he gave it squeeze and drew her into himself again, wondering what she would think if she saw how stiff he was at that moment.

She was flushed with excitement as her brother’s hands danced around her body, never quite straying into trouble, but definitely touching areas that no boy had touched before ... Well, except that one last summer ... Shivering, she knew her nipples were hard, and when his hands almost touched her breasts, she gasped, unbelieving, but thankful he did not push it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.