Maeson's Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Assistant

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 1: Homecoming

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Homecoming - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Sitting on the curb Maeson checked his watch again. It wasn’t so much that his sister was late, but that he was eager to be out of the bus station and headed home. Four years of college, as well as working through the summer, had left him eager to get on with the next stage of his life. Granted, he didn’t know what that would be, but he did know that he was taking the summer off to contemplate it. Thanks to their mother, he now had a summer off to think about his choices, which most likely was to look for a professional job, or even go to law school. His grades were certainly good enough. He had worked his ass off. Hell, he hadn’t even had enough time for a relationship, but then again, he wasn’t much of a relationship sort of guy.

That’s the tragedy of being a domineering personality, he thought to himself as he looked up the road for a familiar car. Maeson was a good looking guy. He was about five foot ten, and one hundred and sixty five pounds, so he was very trim. This mostly was due to working out, martial arts and being lucky enough not to have a sweet tooth. He had brown hair, that he kept artfully shaggy, and a set of piercing blue eyes. What didn’t work in most relationships was his domineering personality and his need for total control, as well as his perverse need to express that in the bedroom. All of that needed time to cultivate, as well as a fair amount of attention, and school just didn’t allow for that. Most girls, (he was mostly interested in women), just didn’t want that.

Needing to stretch Maeson stood up and stretched. He didn’t have much with him. A duffle bag and most everything else had been shipped back a week ago and now resided in his mother’s garage, still in boxes. When he got home he was planning on moving into the spare room in the basement. This would allow him to come and go as he pleased without bothering his mother and sister too much since there was a basement door and plenty of insulation between the upstairs and the downstairs.

“Finally,” he said to himself and waved at the oncoming car pulling up to the curb. It was time to start his summer.


Kimber sat in the driver’s seat, watching the road, listening a bit to her music. Her tight crop top was pulled across her back, but her shorts were quite a bit less constricting, flowing around her hips, their soft fabric hiding yet still accentuating her curves.

She glanced over at her phone, checking for messages, but still just saw the last purple heart she had sent. It’s her calling card to so to speak, along with her final complaint to Cyn that her day, so far, had been a total snooze fest. Hurrying to pick up her brother, she was curious as to what he’d been up to, as well as how he might have changed. It had been awhile since they’d spent any significant time together. It would be nice to have him around the house for the summer.

Kimber’s long dark hair hung straight and loose, flowing a bit over her shoulder as she pulled up, peering over at him standing on the curb. “Hey Mae ... wanna lift?”

Maeson opened the door, bent over at the waist and leaned into the car when Kimber pulled up. Returning her greeting with a smile, “Look at you,” he told his little sister, “Mom’s letting you drive by yourself huh? Good for you.”

Wasting no more time, he climbed into the passenger seat placing his duffle bag between his legs which spread his legs out wide to either side. Situated he turned to look at his little sister whom he had not seen much over the last four years, “you’ve grown,” he said stating the obvious, but with genuine sibling affection, “you look good little sis, hardly the twig anymore huh? How have you been?”

“Good, you know, time passes for us all silly...” she said, checking her mirrors, and turning back into traffic, headed back to their home.

She was glad to see him, and as they chatted about the minutia of life, she could feel him watching her, making her a bit self conscious. “Wha? Did I do something wrong?” she said, looking down at herself. Her usual casual attire did not cause her any concern, though she was patently unaware of how much skin she was showing her brother for the first time in her life ... She had gotten used to dressing a bit more mature, a bit more like the girls at school, and her long expanse of bare leg, and wide strip of belly showing above her shorts were quite normal to her.

Maeson hadn’t been aware at how much he had been checking out his sister until she actually noticed him checking her out. His eyes had been in the process of gliding over her perfect flat belly, something he personally found hot on a girl, to her long legs, and his mind perhaps had wondered if her ass matched, “I just can’t believe you’re the same kid sister from four years ago,” he told her shifting in his seat so he could check Kimber out from a better vantage. “Your boyfriend is a lucky guy, I hope he knows it,” he teased her; only it wasn’t completely a tease. It was the same tactic he had used in the past to feel a girl out, flirtingly to see if she did have a boyfriend. So, it was innocent, but why not? He asked himself by glossing it over with the fact that he wasn’t actually hitting on his sister, right?

“Oh ... mmm ... yeah ... well, not right now at least ... you know how they are ... Mom just now let me start dating ... and...” she paused, her mind obviously thinking about her last few ‘dates’. As she turned into their neighborhood, she shrugged her shoulders, unconsciously accenting her slim frame. “Well, lets just say, boys are mostly immature brats...”.

“Enough about me though, ... I’m sure you have had plenty of adventures way more exciting than what I’ve been doing stuck here at home ... anyone special? Hmmm?” she said, turning a teasing grin his way as she pulled into the driveway, careful to keep far to the side, allowing room for others to get by her and into the garage.


Maeson couldn’t help it, and automatically ran through what he would have done with his sister if they had gone on a date, and it certainly wouldn’t have been immature, “No one,” he confessed with a sigh, and shrug, “I don’t or didn’t have a lot of time for dating, much less a relationship. I had a few one night stands here or there but...” Maeson shrugged again. Than got out of the car as it rolled to a stop. After spending hours on busses, he wasn’t eager to spend any more time riding around. Out of the car, he stretched and reached for his duffle bag, slung it over his shoulder and moved around to the same side of the car as Kimber since it was closest to the door of the house, “most women, at least the ones that met, don’t want a guy like me,” he explained, “I’m too demanding,” he told her leaving it deliberately open for her to ask the question.

Locking the car door behind her, Kimber turned to look at Maeson, surprised at his admission, assuming he would have had lots of girls. “Oh? Like how could you be too demanding ... It’s not like you told them when to speak or something ... did you?” She realized she really did NOT know much about her brother ... Maybe he had turned a bit woman hating or something ... college did change people.

Leading him into the house, she headed towards the basement, flicking on the lights so that he could toss his stuff.

Maeson followed Kimber into the house, and had that chance to see how her ass matched up with her legs and midriff, enjoying the walk into the house. “No,” he answered reflexively but then with a smirk he added, “not usually, at least unless it was for the purpose of doing something else,” again letting it hang out there. As he put his bag down he glanced over at his little sister giving her a purposefully devious looking smirk. “Why how much do you want to know, I mean how much do you know about this stuff already?” he asked her.

Confused a bit, she asked him, “For something else? Um ... okay...” she said, drawing that out, not very clear. Deciding to leave that topic for some other time, if ever, she changed gears.

“Folks won’t be home for a couple hours ... so, not sure if you need to unpack ... or whatever ... I got a bit of housework to do ... Mom still has her Chore list ... fun fun”.

Putting his bag down, he looked around the house and stretched again, it had been a long trip, and it was nice to be home. Also as a bonus he was enjoying the conversation. His little sister was proving to be intriguing. Pulling off his light sweat shirt he hung it up leaving him in a tight-fitting tee shirt that clung to his upper body nicely, at least in his opinion. Coming over, he looked at the list over Kimber’s shoulder deliberately. Perhaps closer than he needed to be, he was almost leaning against her, but perhaps not since it was his little sister and it wasn’t like they weren’t close, right? It did put his cheek next to her ear though, “You want help? With the chores?” he asked.

As she checked the list, noting the usual laundry along with a request to water the rose bushes out back, she felt him come close, very close actually, whispering almost if she wanted some help. “Oh ... um ... It’s not too bad ... you can just, you know ... keep me company maybe ... laundry is not hard ... Usually just my stuff and some of mom’s. Almost all dad’s is done via a service - keeps it sharper for work and stuff...”. She turned, noticing he had discarded his sweatshirt, his toned body more on display ... She shook her head, still unbelieving he was single...

Maeson put his hands on Kimber’s waist, giving her a squeeze, “Sure, I’d love to, onward then,” he ordered giving her a small push forward, “you collect, I’ll follow.” Then he followed her along, trailing chatting casually “Yeah, I like to be in charge, in the relationship. When I’m lucky I’ll find a woman who likes it when I take charge, like paying for dinner, or it can, of course, include something intimate. Makes sense?” He asked, though he was little more than casually interested at this point. It started him wondering though. Did his little sister like it when a guy was in charge? Perhaps that was where some of her prospective dates had failed. Maybe the guy had been too meek? Perhaps they had just needed to take charge of his little sister.” Waiting, he decided to test his hypothesis, “Grab a laundry basket for me. You fill it, I’ll carry.”

Listening to her brother explain, sort of, Kimber still felt where his hands and squeezed and pushed her onward. It was at once familiar and odd ... She’d not been around him in so long. As she walked to her room, she nodded, hearing him talk about ordering food for his date, she had always thought that was a bit misogynistic, but the way he explained it made it sound, different. Turning, going to the bathroom and picking up the laundry basket, she handed it to him. It only had a few items in it, a couple shirts and some panties, thankfully covered by the shirts. She barely registered that she was doing as he said as she led him into her room, picking up her basket and dumping the small amount of dirty clothes onto the top of his basket. Blushing, she moved things around as she saw a pair of her thongs end up on top. “Best get whatever Mom has too...” she said, trying to distract him from what she’d just done.

He ignored the statement about needing to get mom’s things, “I honestly don’t understand how any of your dates let you get away from them,” Maeson said as he noticed the thong. When Kimber started to cover it up, he took her hand gently by the wrist and pulled it out into the open. “I wouldn’t have let you get away from me. I would have swept you off your feet, treated you properly,” which was a statement of god’s honest truth. If he had met someone like his little sister, he would have. This was his sister and he was already far more interested in her than he had been any of the girls he had dated at school. “I like a girl in a thong, and I like your taste,” he told her looking at his sister in her eyes as he held her wrist. “What type of guy asked you out?” he asked.

Her hand held firm by his grasp, her underwear, her thong, held out for him to see more easily. Kimber stood there, blushing, unsure of herself now, unsure of his behavior to be honest. “Oh ... you would?” she asked, stalling a bit, not sure how to take a compliment like that from a brother, albeit an obviously kind one. She dropped the thong, leaving it on top, as she made to exit her room to go get the rest of the laundry, unsure how to react to his comment on her taste. “Thanks? Um, no one ever complimented me on my choice of undergarments before! At least not to me!”

“That’s right,” Maeson gave Kimber’s arm a light squeeze and a cocky grin. “How many guys have actually got to see your thongs?” he asked standing in the way between her and the exit. “Or how many even thought to ask?” Maeson continued. Then he shrugged as if the conversation was as casual as anything. “How a woman dresses is important. It helps you feel sexy, sexy is confident, confident is desirable, and so on,” Maeson let go of Kimber’s arm, and leaned against the doorway thinking, looking her over then as if an idea had occurred to him. “I know!. For today, the rest of the day, wear a thong, in fact...” he told her straightening up making to leave himself, “It’s either a thong, or nothing,” he ordered his little sister, “and,” he told her deciding it was time to leave and unpack himself, “don’t cheat, ‘cause I will check.”

Her brother’s demeanor, and overly familiar conversation, was making Kimber’s head spin a bit. It was both nice and disconcerting at the same time. He was so ... different, as if he just assumed that it was okay to discuss things like her undergarments.

Shaking her head, she commented, ‘No one at all, not that that is any of your business, Buster...” she said teasingly, discussing her underwear causing her to feel a bit jittery, as if she could not stand still. His words about confidence, and being sexy, seemed to strike a deep chord within her, though she said nothing out loud. She so wished she was more confident, it was as if there was a set of rules that people lived by, and she just sorta guessed ... often feeling awkward, and unsure.

“What do you mean you’ll ... check” she meant to ask him as he left, but he was gone before she could complete her sentence. ‘He can’t be serious, like I would just do what he said’ she muttered to herself as she moved into their parent’s room, grabbing the bit of laundry from her mother’s basket, and heading to the small laundry room just off of the garage. All the while she worked, filling the washer, adding soap, she kept thinking about what he said. More about feeling confident that the assumption that she would do as he asked. Her mind was running it over in her mind, wondering if he had a point, wondering if she dared let him know she thought he had a point.

Standing in front of her dresser, Kimber realized that she had decided, even if she did not quite acknowledge it. Opening her drawer, she got out one of her favorite pair of panties, dark red, with a thong back. She loved the way the fabric felt against her skin. Quickly sliding off her shorts and pale blue bikini panties, she slid the sexy fabric up over her hips, adjusting the waist band briefly, before pulling her shorts back on. Going to stand in front of her mirror, she wondered if she looked more confident, or if it was all in his imagination. Wondering if he was done unpacking yet, she headed to the kitchen, intending to get a small snack, grapes or something, before seeking out her brother.

Maeson wondered if his sister would actually follow through with the order he had given her. Hell, he had to wonder if he had pushed too far telling her wear a thong, and only a thong. He did know that the idea of his little sister, wearing a thong, on his command turned him on and it did make Kimber very desirable. Maeson wondered what color it was, and wondered how good her ass would look in it. These thoughts occupied his mind as he finished unpacking and putting away his belongings in his basement bedroom. A little more than an hour later he was finished and he was also way too curious to see if Kimber had actually put the thong on. When he heard her in the kitchen, he wandered upstairs into the kitchen himself. As she leaned over a counter, her ass looked incredible, but he couldn’t see if she was actually wearing a thong, just a peak of red. Without peeling her shorts down it’s not like he could see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.