Mrs Lavender 35 & Lonely - Cover

Mrs Lavender 35 & Lonely

Copyright© 2017 by Lady Jade

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mrs Lavender's dull life gets a makeover when she's invited to an Australian Ranch.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Bestiality  

The following evening Iris had organised things for me to enjoy having sex with Guy in the privacy of my bedroom.

But she had set out a procedure for me to follow that would give me tight control over Guy.

It was just a few simple things really; with him in light bondage, and me in a dominatrix outfit that made the sex all the more exciting!

The first part was about me enticing and goading Guy; building up his lust and then tormenting him over it. I found that so gratifying. His cock and testicles was bursting against the restraints and his discomfort so aroused me!

But I too was also desperate for his cock!

I parted my thighs and beckoned him to me.

The bondage made his movements awkward so I helped line-up his cock. He moaned with the anticipation of fucking me.

“OK Guy; make a start!” I said encouragingly.

It took him a few stabs before his cock slid into me but it we both expressed an ecstatic cry. My cunt pulsed on his penis. I was already close to a climax.

Slowly he found a rhythm that worked between us and his hands came manfully onto my hips.

“Oh Margo, ... is it OK if I cum now?” he panted.

“Please Madam Margo!” I spat.

“Please Madam Margo!”he groaned.

“Yes, all right, do it now Guy!” I snapped.

My hands were on his straining buttocks as he climaxed; his thighs trembling uncontrollably.

His cock ripped deep into me and he grunted out his victory while my body also convulsed in ecstasy. “Good Boy Guy!” I cried out.

Guy collapsed onto me; spent.

I stroked his hair; damp with effort, which I loved him for and I released the cock restraints.

He groaned with relief.

“Your not finished yet Guy; you’ve a bit more to do.”

He stood beside me as knelt on the floor presenting my rear.

“OK Guy, your next job is doggy fashion. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes Madam Margo.” came his reply.

He was more confident, having had his first success.

His rock hard cock slid into my cunt easily in from the rear as nature intended; allowing the male more physical control; his hands on my hips, making me feel more dominated.

We were both enjoying this second fuck to the full and Guy was shunting me like a steam-hammer; but Guy was in training; and this second session was about obedience and control.

“OK Guy, You must not come in me this time, do you understand! Pull out now and shoot your muck onto my back!”

“Yes Madam Margo; pulling out now!” he gasped.

Although I felt the pang of regret, the fresh thrill of denying Guy self-fulfilment was compensation enough. His balls jerked against my cunt as he wasted his seed onto my rump!

I could now hear him gasping hard from his effort to please me and the sensation of power ran like quicksilver through my veins.

I spoke sternly at him, “OK Guy; you’ve finished for tonight; lick that muck off mes and get out!” ~

Being with Iris and the boys at the Ranch had changed my view of sex.

I realised I’d come from a Miles & Boon past, where a lonesome lass waits longingly for her prince to appear on the hill; find her and love her and take her back to his castle in the clouds.

But Iris’s outlook was more down to earth; more about getting some satisfaction when the going was good; about making hay even when the sun may not be shining. Quietly breaking some rules.

The Margo who had strayed from the fenced-in meadow and into the Everglades with Guy had become a far more confident woman sexually.

I was still Mrs Lavender aged 35; but now with Iris and Guy around, I would never be lonely.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.