The Photos and the Pre-nup - Cover

The Photos and the Pre-nup

Copyright© 2017 by Lance C

Chapter 3: Solution?

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3: Solution? - This story was inspired by the Eagles' song, Lyin' Eyes.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Violence  

There was a box of Kleenex on the end table next to my chair. I tossed it at Stephanie’s feet. “Blow your nose,” I said. “We need to talk.” Stephanie got herself cleaned up and sat looking at me. It was pretty obvious that she expected to be gone before lunch.

“I need to know,” I started in a cold voice, “whether the fact that you were fucking around behind my back was a significant part of the satisfaction you got from fucking those men.”

Stephanie looked surprised. “No,” she said. “That wasn’t it at all. I felt so bad about that, but I couldn’t stop myself from doing it anyway.” She sniffed and wiped her face. “I wanted some strange cock. I love strange cocks. I can’t help it!” She fought back the tears. “I don’t know why, but I need it; I need different cocks fucking me and making me cum!” She cried again and I waited until she regained partial control. “You know I’ll do it again! I know I’ll do it again, even if it means the end of us! I won’t be able to help myself!” Stephanie curled into a ball in her chair and cried uncontrollably. As pissed as I was at Stephanie, she was still my wife, whom I loved. I covered my mouth and blinked away tears. This wasn’t what I’d expected. The bulk of my anger came from images of my wife taking joy in the knowledge that I was ignorant of her cheating. If that wasn’t the case, maybe there was a way out.

“Sit up, Stephanie. I have a proposal for you.” I had to repeat that twice before I got through to her. She slowly straightened up and looked at me through bloodshot eyes.

“I did some checking online. There’s a swing club a few miles from here. They’re having a meeting this Friday. I’m willing to try it if you think it’ll help. You can fuck several men and I’ll get a little new pussy myself. If you think swinging would help you control your obsession, we’ll give it a shot. According to the website, there will be five or six other couples there. The men and women aren’t likely to be all that great looking, but the men will fuck you, you can count on that! I’m sure you’ll have all of them lined up with their cocks in their hands. You’ll be the hottest piece of ass they’ve ever seen outside a porn video. If a scene like that will satisfy your obsession, we’ll go.”

Stephanie blinked rapidly. I’d never seen such a shocked expression on anyone. “Really Louis? You’d do that for me?” She shook her head. “Why would you do that? After all I’ve done to you, you’re okay with me fucking a bunch of men with you there in the room? You wouldn’t be jealous?”

“Look, Stephanie, the big problem isn’t you fucking other men, it’s you lying to me, sneaking around, playing me for a fool. Are you playing me again with your claims that you have an uncontrollable obsession? If you’re telling the truth, I can handle you having other men. But I have to be there. I won’t put up with you going off on your own. We can try swinging; I kind of like the idea. I did several threesomes and swaps with other couples before I met you and they were fun and exciting. None of the girls was particularly hot, but going from one pussy to another was super sexy. I’m not expecting any porn star types at this thing, but that’s fine. It’ll be a fun time and we can get off with some new people.”

Stephanie jumped up and started toward me, then stopped abruptly. She wanted to hop into my lap and hug me, that was obvious, but she didn’t dare. I stood up and took the three steps needed to reach her. “It’s alright, Stef. Punishment is over. It wasn’t working anyway. I’m not ready to forgive you and go back to the way we were, but we can be civil.” I stroked her cheek where the bruises showed through her makeup. “I’m not going to force you to do anything and I’m certainly not going to hit you again.”

Stephanie tentatively laid her hand over mine. “I don’t know what to say. I can’t believe you’d do this for me after what I’ve done to you. I don’t deserve it.”

“That’s true; you don’t deserve it, but I want to save our marriage and I don’t see another way.” I smiled. “And I would like to fuck other women, you know. I’d like to watch them sucking my cock and feel myself cumming inside their mouths and their pussies. Maybe neither one of us is the type to be monogamous.” I patted Stephanie’s cheek and turned away. “I’ll be on the computer.”

I watched “swinger” videos for an hour. As I suspected, the people looked like those you’d run into at the mall. They were average people with average bodies. Most of them could stand to lose a few pounds, sometimes much more than a few. The sex was often very casual, with joking and conversation. The participants switched partners frequently. Sometimes the men wore condoms, but not always. The website for the club we were going to specified that condoms must be worn for all vaginal and anal sex. They also required that all members had to have recent lab test results in order to be admitted. I’d have to make a trip to the drugstore for condoms. Or maybe not. Where did Stephanie keep her stash? Might as well get the lab tests done right away.

“Stephanie, get dressed,” I shouted. “We need to run some errands!”

I spent most of Wednesday and Thursday at the office. Meetings with Bill and the VPs, especially the VP of HR, were fantastically tedious, filled with legal details I didn’t understand and didn’t want to deal with. It had to be done, though, and I got through it. We held a general meeting with the employees, explaining my departure and my reasons for leaving. I was amazed at the reaction; so many people came up to me and told me how much they’d enjoyed working for me! Some of the long-term employees whom I’d personally hired tearfully thanked me to bringing them on board. It’s nice to be appreciated.

Nights with Stephanie were a bit strained. Small talk seemed out of place and I made it clear that sex was out until we saw how the swinging went. We slept together, but without touching. That was hard to do. Stephanie liked to snuggle up at night. As I suspected, Stephanie had a condom stash. I selected a twelve-pack of nearly clear condoms in my size.

We arrived at the party, lab results in hand, at 8:15. Stephanie had, predictably, spent hours selecting what to wear. I kept it simple, with slacks, boxers, sandals and a sports shirt. We left our valuables in the car. The hostess, Colleen, answered the door. She was a medium-height redhead, wearing a teddy that matched her hair. The teddy was damn short and damn transparent and about two sizes too small for her. She checked our paperwork against our photo IDs and let us in. Her husband, Lamar, joined us. Lamar was a good match for Colleen. He was about 5’8” tall and was packing a sizeable gut. If I had to guess, I’d put them both at about 60 years old.

“Glad to meet’cha,” he said. “This your first time swinging?”

“I did a little in college,” I said. “This is a first for Stephanie.”

“Well, come on in. We have two more couples coming, but I’ll introduce to the folks who beat you here.” At age 31 for me and 28 for Stephanie, we were the youngest people in the place. Brian and Laura were in their early 50s and Aaron and Sandy were mid 40s. Aaron and Sandy had taken care of themselves and looked good. They were black, which didn’t surprise me at all. Interracial sex seemed common in the videos I’d watched. I knew that wouldn’t be a problem for Stephanie and me. Brian and Laura hadn’t bothered staying in shape. They weren’t fat, but they were pretty flabby. Brian was running the bar. I’d brought a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc for Stephanie and a quarter bottle of good scotch for me. Brian poured the drinks and Stephanie and I mingled. Other than Colleen’s teddy, there was no hint that this was anything other than a regular cocktail party other than the microfiber blankets covering the wide sofas and chairs.

Sandy made a beeline for us, pulling her husband by the hand. “Hey,” she said, “I hear you’re here to try swinging for the first time!”

“It’s Stephanie’s first time and my first time with total strangers.”

“Oh, you’ll have fun,” she gushed. “If you like oral, this is the place for you. Lots of licking and sucking with this crowd!”

Stephanie jumped right in. “Tell me how this works. Do we just circulate for a while and ease into it or does everyone throw off their clothes and fuck in a pile or what?”

Aaron laughed. “It’s whatever you want, as long as all the people involved want the same thing. No means no and hell no means somebody’s completely out of line and is about to get booted out. That doesn’t happen here.”

Stephanie smiled at Aaron. “So,” she said, “if I wanted to suck your cock, how would I go about it?”

Now it was Sandy’s turn to laugh. “That’s easy.” She took Stephanie’s wrist and pulled her hand to Aaron’s crotch. “Just give this a little rub and say, ‘I want to suck your cock’. Let me show you.” She rubbed her hand enticingly on my dick and smiled. “I wanna suck your cock,” she said. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips. “Now, the man says, ‘please do’”.

“Please do,” I said politely. Sandy unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and slid them down. My boxers followed. Sandy dropped to her knees and began fellating me. Three feet away, Stephanie was holding Aaron’s semi hard dick and licking his scrotum. Just then, the doorbell rang and I turned my head to see the last two couples arrive. One couple consisted of a man in his mid 60s and a plain but well-built woman (trophy wife?) in her 30s. The other man and woman were both old. I know “60 is the new 40’, but if that’s true, these two were into their 70s/50s. Well, neither of them was using a walker, so what the hell.

Colleen brought them over and made the introductions. The first two were Kevin and Sally and the old folks were Mac and Elena. I shook hands and Stephanie just waved. Her hands were busy on Aaron.

Elena cupped my balls. “Age before beauty,” she stage-whispered to Sandy. “I get the first fuck from the new guy!”

Sandy pulled off of me with a pop. “Yeah, you always say that. You’d better get naked and get your lube out quick, though. I’m not going to wait around.” Elena shed her blouse and skirt. She wasn’t wearing anything else. She dug a bottle of lube out of her purse and flopped on the sofa. I have to admit, I was a bit taken aback by this, but I was prepared to have sex with people I ordinarily wouldn’t consider. Elena squirted a blob of lube on her fingers and applied it to her pussy. For an old broad, Elena had a very nice looking twat. Her breasts were like two deflated party balloons and the wrinkles on her belly looked like the Sahara desert as seen from 20,000 feet. Sandy handed me a condom and I rolled it on. I climbed between Elena’s thighs and she stroked me, getting plenty of lube on my Latex covered erection. She raised her legs and I worked my cock into her.

“I know you’re wondering, so I’ll just tell you,” Elena said. “I’m 71 years old.” She hooked her ankles behind my butt and pulled me all the way into her. “Not dead yet, though. Fuck me!”

As I pumped Elena’s ancient pussy, I looked to my left and saw that Aaron was stuffing his cock into Stephanie, spread-eagled on her back. Nearby, Mac was stroking his dick. For and old guy, Mac had gotten an erection very quickly and it was a damned impressive one at that. Stephanie reached out and wrapped her hand around him. She made kissing sounds at Mac. “Hang on,” she said. “Your turn’s coming!” Sandy crouched on one of the sofas and wiggled her butt at him. She had two fingers in her pussy. “Over here, old timer”, she called. Mac heeded her call and in a moment he was inside her.

Elena was entertaining, but not very sexy. Still, fucking her felt good as long as I didn’t concentrate on the wrinkles and saggy parts. I had no trouble staying hard and she came several times before her energy ran low. She kissed me. “That’s enough for now, stud. Later, I’ll suck you and we can fuck again.”

Lamar was sitting in a nearby chair with Laura on her knees, blowing him. She had one hand between her thighs, finger-fucking herself. Laura was a plump, busty blonde who apparently believed in the natural look when it came to pubic hair. Her bush was obvious even from my profile viewpoint. She gave Lamar a final lick and climbed onto his lap, impaling herself on his substantial erection.

Stephanie had finished with Aaron and Mac saw his chance, but it would have been rude to dump Sandy, especially since she was on the verge or cumming. Mac tickled Sandy’s clit and was rewarded with a nice orgasm by his fuck-mate. Brian abandoned the bar and practically leapt across the room, rolling a condom on faster than I’d have believed possible and plunging his short, fat cock into my wife. Stephanie welcomed him in and they were humping away in no time.

Sally dropped onto the sofa next to me. She indicated Elena, sitting at the bar sipping from a glass of white wine. “Is Elena the oldest woman you’ve fucked?” she asked.

I smiled. “Yeah. I expected some older people here tonight, but maybe not that old!”

“Well,” she said, fondling my dick, “I’m only 34, if you want a change of pace.” She bent to lick me. “While I suck your cock, you can tell me exactly how you want to fuck me.” She slid her lips down against my belly, taking over half my cock into her throat. This woman had some serious skills!

“Let’s start with missionary and then cowgirl.” I looked around, trying to spot Stephanie. “I’d love to fuck your tits, too.” Stephanie had finished with Aaron and was slumped in a chair with Kevin eating her. Stephanie’s legs were spread high and wide and Kevin had a couple of fingers in her. He sucked her clit and Stephanie came for him. Oddly, the sight of my wife with another man’s fingers in her vagina and his mouth on her clit didn’t bother me at all. Why? Well, for one thing, I’d set this up. For another, my erection was in the mouth of a woman I’d met less than a half hour earlier. Fair’s fair, after all.

Once Sally had me nice and stiff, I titty-fucked her and then we fucked, missionary and cowgirl, long enough for her to have four or five orgasms. At last, I was ready to cum. “Alright if I cum in your mouth?” I asked.

“Sure!” she said. “Stand up. I’ll blow you and you can fuck my skull!” She peeled off the condom and I slid between her warm lips. Across the room, Kevin had his dick in Stephanie and was jack hammering her for all he was worth. What happened to Brian? Did he cum that quickly?

Sally’s cocksucking talent was impressive and soon I was close. “Get ready,” I hissed. Sally’s tongue action sped up and she sucked madly. “Fuck, that feels good! Here we go!” I came in another woman’s mouth for the first time in years. It was excellent and totally guilt-free.

Five minutes later, I was sipping my scotch at the bar and talking with Brian and Aaron. Brian clapped me on the back. “Jesus, that wife of yours is a real firecracker! She’s the best looking woman who’s ever been here!” He grinned and shook his head. “Shit, she’s so hot that I came in about three minutes!” He laughed. “I can’t wait to fuck her again, but I can tell; her dance card, or should I say fuck card, is gonna be full tonight!”

Brian pointed. “Check that out; Kevin’s about to shoot his load and Lamar is using Laura’s mouth to keep him hard, so he can get right in there. Watch this!” Kevin and Stephanie came together and Kevin kissed my sluttish wife passionately before withdrawing.

Lamar stepped up to the plate (pussy!) and smiled at Stephanie. “Need a rest?” he asked?

“Shit no! Get in here!”

“Fucking amazing!” said Aaron, watching Lamar slide his cock home. “You guys have been here for less than an hour and your wife’s been fucking pretty much non-stop! Five guys have fucked her and we’re all hoping for seconds!”

By 11:00, Stephanie had fucked all five men at least twice. Mac had somehow gotten inside Stephanie three times, although I think he came just once. Stephanie blew Mac and Aaron and Brian to completion between fucks, and she sucked Lamar and Kevin too, before they fucked her for the second time.

Driving home, Stephanie reclined her seat and sighed. “That was fantastic,” she whispered.

“Funny thing,” I said. “If I counted correctly, you got fucked eleven times tonight. Coincidentally, that’s the same number of men you said you’ve fucked since we got married.” Stephanie stiffened. “Or was it twelve? Or thirteen?”

“Louis,” she breathed. “Ummm...”

“Sorry,” I said. “That was insensitive of me. I don’t suppose I should have brought that up.”

Stephanie brought her seat back to a more upright position. She didn’t say anything.

I put my hand on Stephanie’s thigh. “Seriously, I was out of line with that comment. It’s going to take some time for me to get over my anger, assuming that I ever do.” I patted her thigh. “We’ll have to take it slow.” I squeezed her thigh a bit harder than necessary. “And you’re going to take it carefully!”

Stephanie and I showered separately and, although we slept in the same bed, there was no touching.

I packed up a load of guns and ammo Saturday morning and drove to the range. I had a custom .280 Remington with a new scope that I wanted to sight in. The rifle shot extremely well, as it should have, considering the amount of money I had tied up in it. I hauled out a suppressed AR15 chambered in .300 Blackout with a fancy red dot sight and ran some action-shooting drills with it. Then it was off to the pistol range, where I played on the falling-plate range for an hour.

Stephanie was gone when I got home. I’d installed a tracking program on her phone and found that she was at a girlfriend’s apartment. The PI following her reported that she and her friend were on the balcony. Stephanie was alternately talking and crying. I considered than an indication that I wasn’t married to a psychopath. Good news!

I had lunch and surfed swinger sites for a while, amazed at the number of otherwise ordinary people who enjoyed engaging in group sex, taping it and posting it online. I had an erection during most of the videos. I liked the low intensity, the casual talk, the laughter and the way the men and women swapped partners. No one seemed terribly concerned about cumming; they were fucking and sucking for the satisfaction of giving pleasure to their friends. It wasn’t what I would call making love, but there was often a lot of genuine affection there.

Stephanie got home about 4:00. I had switched from swinger to glory hole videos. Stephanie stood next to me and we watched a young redhead blow and swallow the loads of half a dozen faceless men.

“Have you tried that?” asked Stephanie.

“No. I’m pretty sure these videos are all set up. What woman would agree to do that for unknown strangers? She’d certainly get STDs of some kind sooner or later. Probably sooner. The men aren’t all porno actors, though. Most of them have normal size dicks.”

“The women don’t look like they’re acting,” said Stephanie. “They seem to really like doing it.” She pointed to the monitor, where the redhead was gulping down a mouthful of semen with obvious relish. “I wonder if it’s an obsession with them. I could understand that.”

I turned in my seat to look at Stephanie. Her eyes were red and she looked emotionally wrung-out. “Last night, those men fucked you, one after the other,” I said. “It was like a gangbang. You loved it. In the car, you said it was fantastic. I don’t have a problem with any of that.” My erection was sticking out of the right leg of my shorts. I guided Stephanie’s hand to it. “It didn’t bother me, seeing you there, on your back, being fucked by one man after another.” Stephanie lightly stroked me, using just her fingertips. “The big question is, will what we did last night be enough for you?”

“Yeah,” she said. “I’m sure it will. I’m sure we both would prefer younger people, but it’s having those different cocks inside me that gets me off. I like blowing them, too, but it’s the fucking that’s important.” I turned my chair so that Stephanie could bend down and get my cock into her mouth.

“Lamar gave me the email addresses of two couples who also run higher-class swing clubs,” I told her. “He said he’d tell them to expect me to contact them.” Stephanie sucked me noisily. “I’ll check with them tomorrow.” I raised Stephanie’s face and kissed her. “Take off your clothes.” Stephanie stripped quickly and I pushed her down on her knees. “I’ll tell you the truth,” I said. “I got horny watching those videos and I want a blowjob. Ordinarily, I’d want to make love. I love you, but it’ll be a while before I feel like doing that.” I held Stephanie’s head and guided her mouth on my cock with long, smooth strokes. “You see, for me, a big part of making love is giving my lover orgasms and watching her cum. That’s not my goal right now. I’m horny, you’re here and you have a warm mouth. Just suck my cock and swallow my cum. Don’t talk.”

It only took about five minutes before I was ready. I didn’t show Stephanie the courtesy of warning her but, I’m sure she knew me well enough to know that I was about to cum. I treated myself to an intense orgasm and when I was spent, I tucked my dick back into my shorts and headed for the shower. While I cleaned up, I considered our situation.

The problem was simple, but the solution would be complicated. What I had learned led me to the conclusion that Stephanie was compulsive when it came to fucking a variety of men. That being the case, unless she got some sort of therapy that made a great big difference, she wasn’t going to change. In short, she was neurotic or OCD or something I didn’t understand. It was some form of mental illness, “illness” being the important term. I thought about our wedding vows. “In sickness and in health.” My wife was sick. Was that sickness manageable? Could I, in good conscience, abandon her because of her affliction? Short answer: No! Long answer: No, but I had to find a solution that would keep us both happy and keep me from hating her.

From the phone in my den, I called a woman I knew whose husband was a gambling addict and got the name of his therapist. Then I sent emails to the folks running the other swing clubs. Then I put my hands over my face, trying not to cry. I don’t cry often, but this was really getting to me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.