Renewal - Cover

Renewal

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What do aliens and a geneticist have in common? Survival. That's the most basic instinct of all life, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“By now Regina is being detained and brought back,” Marion says to Kathryn as she walks into the large cabin. “She’ll take the fall for everything.”

“Do we really need to go that far?” Kathryn asks. “I mean, I never really had a problem with Regina and she has always done an excellent job as a captain.”

Marion wraps her arms around the woman, pulling her chest tight against hers. They look into each other’s eyes as each of their hands go to the other’s waist. “By now she has pieced together enough to put blame on me and probably you. If we don’t do something then she’ll report us for doing all this,” Marion explains. “I gave her the opportunity to stay and avoid all this, but she refused.”

Kathryn bites her bottom lip. “I know, I just don’t feel right about the whole thing.”

“Then let me make you feel right,” Marion says as she leans in.

Their lips gently touch, brushing each other before locking into a passion fueled kiss. The feeling is incredible, powerful and deep. Kathryn’s hands slide upward to Marion’s shoulders as Marion’s slide beneath Kathryn’s shirt along her incredibly warm, soft skin.

Kathryn breaks the kiss and steps back. She pulls Marion’s shirt off to reveal her lovely breasts and taut nipples. She then runs her fingers along the exposed skin. Marion breathes in deeply, enjoying the touch. Marion reaches for Kathryn’s buttoned shirt and undoes the first button. With some of Kathryn’s flesh exposed, Marion traces a finger gently along the exposed breast. Marion smiles and undoes the next button and the next.

Kathryn is breathing deeply, her chest rising with anticipation. She can feel her wetness building hot. Marion undoes the last two buttons and gently eases the shirt off Kathryn’s shoulders. Her fingers move to gently trace the curves of Kathryn’s breasts, eliciting a very visible sigh. The shirt is slipped from her shoulders. Marion traces her fingers across her bare shoulders then down to her breasts, treasuring the touch, before reaching her waist.

Kathryn’s hands begin to cup Marion’s breasts, pinching her hardening nipples before Marion pulls her close again to kiss again. This time the feel of their naked chests is exhilarating. Kathryn’s tongue pushes into Marion’s mouth with a little more urgency. Their kiss is broken as they both admire each other’s breasts.

Marion admires the other woman’s breasts, her fingers tracing her fullness, touching her dark brown nipple. Marion pinches and rolls it between her fingers while Kathryn tweaks Marion’s nipples causing the woman to weaken in the legs. The floodgates have opened now and neither can imagine how wet their panties will be.

Instead of returning for a kiss, Marion lowers her head and takes a nipple into her mouth. She gently licks her tongue across before circling Kathryn’s nipple. The woman shakes and her knees weaken as Marion continues to kiss and suck on her nipple. Her other hand moves to Kathryn’s waist and begins to undo her pants. She moves away from the breast to drop to her knees, pushing the pants to the floor and staring at Kathryn’s wet black panties.

Marion quickly kisses her mound, before she begins to kiss up her belly, past her breasts until they meet again in a passion filled kiss. She feels Kathryn’s hands find the front of her pants and they quickly find the floor like Kathryn’s. She steps out and slowly begins prodding Kathryn back to her bed until her legs come in contact with the bed.

Kathryn slowly moves onto the bed with Marion on top of her. She lies on top of her, sliding her thigh between her legs as they kiss. Marion can feel Kathryn’s wetness on her thigh as she grinds it into the woman. She slowly began to kiss down Kathryn’s body, kissing each breast, running her tongue along the underside before taking each nipple in turn and flicking her tongue across it. Marion continues her journey downward, hooking her fingers around the waist of Kathryn’s panties. She slides them off until Kathryn’s smooth pussy gleams before her.

“For you,” Kathryn says. She raises her legs to assist Marion and, once free, Marion parts her legs and settles in between them.

Kathryn’s swollen moist lips are parted, revealing the beautiful pink treasure. Her clit peeks out as if playing peek-a-boo. Her inner lips glisten with their wetness. Her musky scent drives Marion as she moves closer to slowly extend her tongue and lick her outer lips.

Kathryn groans in response. Her hip push into Marion as her tongue slides through her slit. Kathryn’s moans grow in intensity as Marion’s tongue slides back and forth through the wet folds.

Her loud moans only encourage Marion and she feels the woman’s hands go to her head, holding and smearing Marion’s face with her juices. She cries for Marion to eat her, to make her cum. Marion’s tongue starts to circle around her clit, moving around and around and then changing directions. She slowly slides a finger up to Kathryn’s dripping pussy and slides in, reaching up into her and then adding a second finger. Marion begins to flick her tongue back and forth across her pussy as she feels Kathryn tense up around her fingers. She can hear Kathryn’s breathing becoming more rapid, her moans loader, and pleas more arousing.

Marion sucks her clit into her mouth, nibbling gently and releasing. As Kathryn screams, Marion continues to kiss her clit, building her up. Her legs tightened up around Marion as she continues to moan and shake. Marion licks her to orgasm before sliding up her body and kissing her.

“I love you,” Kathryn says as they kiss.

Kathryn flips them over so that now she is on top before Marion has a chance to reply. They kiss and Kathryn grinds her thigh between Marion’s spread legs before slowly sliding down her body. She mimes what Marion had done but she spends a greater amount of time on Marion’s breasts. She kisses and licks each breast completely. She sucks on each nipple, encircling them with her tongue and kissing the valley between before finally sliding down Marion’s belly.

Marion breathes more heavily in anticipation. She lifts her ass off the bed as Kathryn hooks her fingers around the thong and slides it off Marion’s legs.

Marion smiles and says, “Just for you.”

She can feel her juices flowing hard as Kathryn moves her head between Marion’s legs. She moans, lifting her pussy up to Kathryn’s mouth and nearly explodes the moment her tongue first hits. Kathryn runs her tongue along the edge of Marion’s lips. She slowly licks. Marion moans and groans as she feels her body tightening, her legs spreading wider, her breathing becoming heavier.

“Lick me!” Marion screams. When Kathryn’s tongue touches her clit, it is all Marion needs. “Oh shit, I’m cumming!”

Kathryn keeps licking the clit as if not hearing the other woman scream. Again and again she encircles it and Marion starts to be on her way to another orgasm. Marion feels every muscle in her body tighten and then release as she explodes for a second time. Kathryn pops up from between her legs and slowly slides back up Marion’s body. She can see her juices clearly all over Kathryn’s face. They kissed passionately, their tongues sharing their tastes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.