Renewal - Cover

Renewal

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What do aliens and a geneticist have in common? Survival. That's the most basic instinct of all life, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

The small crew consisting of Regina, Greiss, Marion and one other Extroneon landed the small secondary craft just under the canopy next to a little expanse of open field in the middle of forest land.

The smaller craft has a large enough cargo bay to store captives until they return to the much larger ship that awaits them back on the opposite side of the moon. Greiss and the other Extroneon are merely with the ship to ensure if anyone stumbles upon the space craft, they won’t be leaving to tell anyone about it. Clearly a seven and a half foot, pasty white alien with a tail won’t blend in well on Earth.

This leaves Regina and Marion to go about their task of collecting new subjects. With a high interest bearing account set up just before Desdra Zardow and her group left Earth, the two women have plenty of money to negotiate and buy any amount they need.

Marion looks at her watch and then to the still night sky. “I’ve got to meet my contact in a few hours,” she says to Regina. “Once I get the funds and secure my list I will be waiting for yours. I suggest you consider staying behind when that time comes.”

Regina casts the woman a sneer, but the woman ignores it with a shrug. She grabs her bag and with her change of clothes heads off into the trees, disappearing from view shortly after. Regina stares off into the darkness until Greiss comes down the ramp to stand at her side.

“I have a feeling she plans to do something,” he says to her.

“You get the same feeling huh?”

“I know it’s not protocol but I think I should go along with you, at least in the shadows,” he suggests.

“I doubt she’d be stupid enough to attack me.”

“I’m not worried about that, Regina,” he says looking at her with caring eyes. “You can plenty well take care of yourself.”

They both laugh at the statement. She turns to him, wrapping her arms around his neck to share a brief kiss. “You know all the right words to say to a girl.”

“With you, I’ve had plenty of practice.”

“Alright, let me get my things,” she says releasing her grip from around his neck. “Make sure Yarxnif knows he’s going to hold down the fort by himself.”

Greiss smiles down at her. “I alright did and he reminded me of protocol.”

“Well if something goes bad, we won’t have to worry about that will we?”


Regina gets into the town just after daylight breaks over the horizon. She didn’t eat before she left the ship because the chance to eat food on Earth is too much of a luxury. It’s just too bad Greiss isn’t able to enjoy the breakfast with her. She has picked a small mom and pops diner and orders a plate of eggs, bacon, grits and toast.

While she eats, thoughts of what Marion had told her along with that of her adopted mother run through her head. To try to avoid these thoughts, she tries to find Greiss among the shadows and buildings but to no success.

He is good.

When she finishes the meal she looks at her watch.

Fifteen minutes to meet up with my contact.

She pays the bills, leaves a higher than normal tip, and exits the diner. Upon stepping into the cool morning air, she scans the buildings once again, this time to see if anything is different. Nothing has changed except some of the shadows because of the moving sun.

He is really good.

The trip over to the place of the contact is short. Once she gives the password to the man behind the door with the sliding slot, she is inside, almost in complete darkness. The light is dim and filled with smoke and the horrible stench of body odor.

The man behind the door waves a hand toward the door at the end of the hall and without a word or any acknowledgement, Regina heads for it. Once inside the smell dissipates a little, but the smoke doesn’t nor does the lighting improve.

“Welcome Regina,” a tall and very athletic blonde says with a moderate accent as she stands from the chair positioned behind a large oak desk near the back of the room. “It’s been nearly two years since I have seen you.”

Regina smiles at the woman. She is attractive with fairly long hair. She wears a pair of yoga pants and sports bra. She has an average bust and a rock hard belly that is clearly seen. Regina hugs the woman back when the woman throws her arms around her.

The room has four men sitting around with weapons within reach. Regina doesn’t know how many more there are, but knowing the woman, there are most likely many more.

“I’ve been busy, Katia,” she says when the embrace is over.

“I can imagine,” Katia remarks. “You didn’t find someone else to purchase goods from, did you?”

“No, you’re my only seller.”

“Good, good. I was afraid you had found someone else and now you only come to me for the goods.”

“Business has been a little slow,” Regina says. Truth is Katia isn’t their only seller. In order to insure there is never a problem, Renewal Corp has a list of sellers that they alternate with and not always with the same team. “But I feel things may be picking up a little which is why I am here now.”

“Excellent,” Katia says clapping her hands together. “Would you care for drink, vodka?”

“I’d prefer we get down to business,” Regina says smiling. “I have a schedule to keep and I don’t plan to stay long in town today.”

“It sounds like you are very busy,” the blonde remarks.

“You have no idea.”

The woman takes Regina back into the hall and through the first door on the left. “I have this group of ten.”

Upon seeing their faces, which are quite dirty as if they haven’t taken a bath in days and probably accounts for part of the body odor smell, Regina can tell they are slightly older than she expected.

“How old are they?” she asks.

“They are between twenty and twenty-eight.”

Regina frowns. “Katia, you know I need younger girls.”

“What’s wrong with these girls?”

“Nothing, but they are a bit older than I need.”

“You don’t want them?” Katia asks feigning hurt. “You ask and I get for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.