The Ride to the Beach - Cover

The Ride to the Beach

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The first trip to the beach that summer was memorable for Cindy. The four of them, Cindy, Mrs. Cavanaugh and her two sisters all had their own private needs and thoughts but Cindy anticipated an elusive sense of completion that she had never experienced before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

Cindy’s two sisters, Julia and Doris, kept their traps shut when the macho-looking Mike Malone walked along with Mrs. Cavanaugh and her all the way down to the sand on the other side of the shade-giving boardwalk.

Her two swimsuit clad sisters were walking in front with the one guy from the subway that had stuck with them because he liked the action with her sister Julia spread her open ass cheeks around his heated cock all the way to the last stop. Poor Doris’s unknown paramour had hit the road without a single word and she was still a little pissed off because it just wasn’t fair. After all, she was the prettier of the two and deserved at least a “thank you, ma am” for offering up her buttocks for the jerk’s pleasure.

Fortunately, Julia was the sharing kind and she was willing to settle for fifty percent of the handsome young man wearing only a pair of those skin-tight swim pants that the real swimmers liked because they didn’t slow them down when speed was of the essence. The fact that it presented their family jewels in the best possible visual light was not their real motivation for walking around making female pussies quiver in anticipation with each shocking step.

Cindy was not in the least bit interested in “Danny’s” oversized teenaged dick because she had already been in contact with Mike Malone’s big boy on the train as he pumped straight through Mrs. Cavanaugh’s shapely legs and shot his copious load right onto her one-piece swimsuit with the red bow right on top of her ass crack that was pronounced because it was from last year when she was a size smaller and her pussy hair was trimmed a whole lot more carefully.

The big man was carrying Mrs. Cavanaugh’s ice chest and Cindy’s carryall with the thick strap allowing them to simply wind their way through the hot sand looking out for glass, rocks and the sharp broken shells that were a plague to all beach goers. Cindy watched Mike hold Mrs. Cavanaugh’s elbow like he had leased it for the day and she hoped that there was room on the older woman’s blanket for the three of them to stretch out under the umbrella protected from the mid-day sun. She already had a decent sun-tan due to working as a swimming instructor for the grade school kiddies for the past six weeks.

She noticed that Mrs. Cavanaugh’s back and legs were still white as sheets despite the fact her arms were brown and tanned from hours on the roof hanging wash. Cindy knew that the only white area left on her skin was the little circle around her tits and the startling Vee that ran from her camel-toe pussy to her heart-shaped buttocks with a nice little shelf of baby fat that stuck out like a written invitation to be humped until she begged for mercy. All she knew at that moment was that she had a serious desire to have Mr. Malone’s big thing bouncing on her bottom and she didn’t care which entry he decided to use for his weekend pleasure. Judging from Mrs. Cavanaugh’s reaction on the subway, she wouldn’t object to sharing Mike Malone just as long as she got his long hard dick inside her long enough to trigger her noisy orgasm not caring who heard her shameful outcry confirming her spurting of female juices.

She watched her two wild looking sisters drag poor Danny out into the surf and bounce up and down with him in between them like some shipwrecked sailor in the clutches of a pair of horny mermaids. At one point it looked like they had calmed down and the other swimmers were not looking at them any longer. She swore it looked like the slut Doris was riding Danny’s cock under the surface of the water and that Julia was helping to balance them both from one side. It might have merely her imagination but they were sort of groaning now like something was going on out of sight and she knew that her fantasy was to get humped that way by a guy that knew exactly what he was doing and was not some teenaged jerk that spent most of his time whacking off in bed alone at night.

The blanket was over Mrs. Cavanaugh now and she was sort of looking out to sea with her eyes slightly glazed over. She had seen that look before and it appeared like magic just before she took a guy’s cock in her pretty ass or Cindy’s tongue up inside her soaking wet pussy when she was right on the verge of letting go.

From the way that Mike Malone was going rigid, she had not doubt he was well past the point of no return and was ready to flood the married woman’s feminine folds with his creamy offerings of lust on the beach.

She pulled the blanket over her head shortly after and saw that Mike’s big thing was starting to shrink like a wilting flower. Without any request for permission to commence clean-up duties, Cindy leaned forward and took him into her mouth and started sucking like a vacuum cleaner. She could taste the essence of Mrs. Cavanaugh’s pretty pussy because she was familiar with the taste on her tongue and she even worked her way down and cleaned his huge sacs underneath his flexible shaft. The older man patted the top of her head like she was a good puppy and it made her feel good even though she knew a lot of women would take offense at the assumption they could be patronized like obedient bitches to do a good job for their master.

Mrs. Cavanaugh had her eyes shut tightly now and Cindy had the impression that the woman was savoring the moment from the way she stretched her legs and rubbed her battered rump with both hands at the same time.

Cindy scooted to her feet and ran down to the edge of the shoreline knowing that her ass cheeks were visible because her suit had gotten all crammed up inside her crack allowing her cheeks to bounce with the glow of invitingly youthful female flesh all wet and ready for a male with enough nerve to seize the moment. Danny was occupied fully by her two slutty sisters and Mrs. Cavanaugh was in a state of semi-slumber under the umbrella.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.