His Wife, My Slut - Cover

His Wife, My Slut

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hank was floored when his married, traditional Indian fellow nurse Satya informed him that her husband wanted to turn her over to him. Things just got crazier from there.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Nudism  

Satya and I were in the middle of eating our wonderful meal of KFC chicken and biscuits, not to mention some baked beans, mashed potatoes, green beans, and macaroni and cheese, when the phone rang. It was Ryan Thorne, who else? He definitely had some news for us, which Brenda sprung on him while they ate their pizza. I was on pins and needles, curious at to what she would want.

“So, in a nutshell ... Brenda explained to me her problem, our problem as she saw it. She’s ... submissive. That’s how she sees it. I told her that I didn’t really view her as a subbie type, and she explained that this was due to her imitating her mother and taking control of the marriage for too long. She actually apologized for that, but observed that I had allowed it, mostly because the culture encouraged such nonsense, found it acceptable and even humorous. Hence the sitcoms with clueless, pussywhipped husbands. She confessed that she was stressed out a lot and that she hadn’t been into me as much since she started wearing the pants in our marriage.

“Anyway, she had a radical solution for us. She ... wants to be your sex slave, which would let her unwind and free her to be herself, she said. She would still be my wife, and would in fact be an even better wife for me, she swore. She would do whatever you commanded, and as long as you guided her conduct as my wife, she’d follow your commands and treat me better in the process. She would obviously have a lot of sex with you, as much as you wished, but she swore up and down that she would be a better wife because of that. She also swore that I would get a hall pass for at least one regular lover on the side if I allowed this, plus additional hall passes for any lovers that you made her take as well,” Ryan told me breathlessly, still a bit stunned by this news himself.

“So, in a nutshell, your wife digs me because I have a sex slave and she finds that very attractive about me. She wants to be my personal fuck toy, but also come home to you and fuck your brains out in the future. She wants to improve and she’s already made a good start on that with the whole ... hall pass business. So, here’s the plan. Just an idea. Your hall pass expands with each new lover that I give her, eh?

“So, I’ll be sure to give her plenty, so that you can enjoy not only Satya along with me, but also my other women. I’ll make damn sure that she writes down each hall pass and signs it in her own penmanship, too. You deserve at least that much, I would think. Especially if you’re letting me screw your gorgeous Latin wife,” I reassured Ryan, quite eager to take Brenda Thorne as my plaything and use her, just not love her as I did Satya.

“But she remains, legally, my wife, right? I’m not Gautam. I wouldn’t do to Brenda what he did to Satya, not in a million years. That’s sick, what he did, and she’s lucky that you’re a better man than he is,” Ryan spoke up, just to clarify that he didn’t wish to legally turn his wife over to me in the same way that Gautam had.

“Hey, of course! I wouldn’t dream of it. For one thing, isn’t Brenda Catholic, not that she’s innocent or too pious, judging from this. Anyway, divorce is obviously a no-go in her case, even a technical one. So, this is what will happen. You will join me tonight, both of you. Come by here. Brenda will undress in front of me, I will fuck Satya while you do your wife, and then we’ll swap wives for at least one romp or two. Yes, I basically consider Satya my new wife as well as my slut, like it or not.

“Then we’ll swap back and I’ll screw Satya again while you enjoy my sloppy seconds. Brenda will then write down and sign your first hall pass, which will obviously be for Satya. From that moment onward, Satya will be your lover as well as mine, and so will Brenda. Then perhaps they’ll become each other’s lover as well, which would entitle you to yet another hall pass,” I licked my lips at the idea of my sweet Satya eating pussy and another woman’s ass for the first time ever ... and having hers eaten out by a woman as well.

“Oh, damn! Sorry, Brenda put the phone on speaker, and her response to what you said was to start fingering herself while stroking my cock, too. I think that she likes that idea, don’t you, babe?” Ryan reacted, just as I put the phone on speaker, too.

“Hell, yes, papi! I’m gonna love surrendering my body to Hank and watching you fuck his cute Indian slut! Hopefully, this will last a good while, because I love the idea of being someone’s cum slut and sex slave, and it will make me a better wife to you, trust me! I’ll do whatever Hank says, and I can just tell that he’ll make sure that I treat you as well as you deserve, honey. So, we can come over now and join you guys in bed?” Brenda begged for it, her voice full of need, an obvious longing for a dominant man that simply couldn’t be satisfied by her dear husband, as much as she loved him in so many ways.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.