His Wife, My Slut
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hank was floored when his married, traditional Indian fellow nurse Satya informed him that her husband wanted to turn her over to him. Things just got crazier from there.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Okay, where’s the camera? Whose idea of a practical joke is this, anyway? Who put you up to this?” I asked Satya, my drop-dead gorgeous, but married, conservative nurse from Mumbai.

“Well, it is not a practical joke, as you put it, but it is my husband’s idea. He wants this and I must obey him. He says that if I do this, he will take me back afterward and things will go back to normal. He wants me to spend one year as your slave, period. Your...bed slave, if you will. In that time, we will be divorced, so it won’t be adultery per se, but I will be a loose woman, and that idea excites him. When we remarry, I will not be asked to bed other men, nor would he want to, as he does not wish to be a cuckold. This is the only way that he can benefit from me whoring around without him having to be disgraced. He can take me back, forgive me, and look nobler for doing so,” Satya explained, feeling rather embarrassed by the whole idea.

“What about me makes me an attractive candidate for this sort of thing as far as he knows? What makes him think, other than your obvious beauty and charms, that I’d go for it? In other words, why me, who he only knows through you? What makes him sure that I’m not married, or gay, or just very religious or a prude? For that matter, how does he know that I’m not one of those Mormon fundies who will try to add you to my harem, or a sicko serial killer who will add you to his trophy collection? Does he honestly wish to just play games with your life...and your body by commanding you to serve me for a full calendar year?

“What if I decided to breed you, to pimp you out, God knows what! He’s just handing you to me like a slab of beef and expecting that you’ll turn out just fine? Does he really care that little about your welfare, as to simply lend you like a DVD to a man that he barely knows? I could be a serious criminal, even a terrorist, and how would you even know? More mundanely, what if I took a serious liking to you and didn’t want to just give you back to a man who considers you disposable and might treat you as damaged goods in spite of his assurances? What if this is just an easy way to get rid of you and not look as bad to your family, since he could deny turning you over to me?” I pointed out all of the pitfalls and obvious concerns that a sensible husband should have about simply giving me custody of his wife for an entire year.

“All of this occurred to me, but I didn’t want to raise it with you, since it clearly didn’t work with him. I didn’t know if most men thought as he did, or if he was an anomaly or aberration of sorts. I am a registered nurse, after all, with a degree from Johns Hopkins. I am not a fool or in any way naive. Oh, and I have to quit my job to do this, too, per his orders. So, there goes my income and who knows when or if I will be able to get another position half as good in a year’s time, but he is my lord and husband, and tradition demands that I obey his word as law, so here I am.

“It sucks ass, but this is my lot in life, thanks to my goofy parents who pushed me into a marriage to a complete jerk. Why couldn’t they arrange a marriage to a better man? Oh, that’s right. Father wanted to get into the country club, and he had to bend over backwards for Gautam’s family to get that coveted spot! So, for that, no less, a golf membership, my entire life is put into the hands of an imbecile!

“I can see now why he had a hard time getting a wife and why they insisted that he be the groom. He’s an absolute fool, but he is still my husband, my lord, and my master, so I must do his bidding in all things,” Satya continued at length, venting to me, the head nurse in her department, about her life being controlled by such a prick as Gautam.

“No offense, but it sounds like your parents are as pathetic as he is. Trading a beloved daughter for a golf membership, really? Is playing golf and hobnobbing with the rich and famous worth ruining your child’s life? Are women really such disposable goods to your family, trinkets to be bought, sold, and bartered for whatever the men desire? I can’t quite wrap my head around this one, to say the least. What kind of man, incidentally, does Gautam think that I am?” I shook my head by now.

“Well, he knows that you bed...how shall I put it, other men’s wives, and that is perhaps what draws him to you. He thinks that you’ll just jump at the chance to bed yet another married woman for a whole year, having my body on tap, at your beck and call, and that you’ll be ready to dismiss me by the end of the term. He thinks that you seduce married women because you can and because it’s easier than marrying one, since you’re not married yourself.

“He figures that if you like borrow other men’s wives, you would enjoy using me for a while. As far as he understands it, you’re an adulterer, and that’s all that he needs to know about you. He actually told me, when I expressed some doubts, that, ‘An adulterer has no conscience by definition, Satya! He’s perfect for this role!’ He also thinks that, as a white, Western, Christian man, you’re inherently decadent, anyway,” Satya told me, more than a little awkwardly, since it was clear that her husband had interpreted information that she had given him about me.

“Is that what you told him, though, that I’m just a regular seducer of other men’s wives, an adulterer, and that’s all there is to it?” I confronted the very issue bothered me directly, “Did you tell him that I’m a player, a womanizer, a lecher, a philanderer?”

“Well, not precisely. I simply mentioned in passing that you and Patty Ramos were intimate for a while, and then also that you had been with Veronica Stanescu for a while, but I wasn’t sure for how long in either case. Both are married women, and let’s be honest, we both know that you took them as lovers, don’t we? For that matter, there were rumors about you and Eva Warwick, though no one could prove that one, I believe. She’s married, too, isn’t she?

“So, yes, there is enough for him to think that he knows you, though I’m not entirely sure about that assumption. He has drawn his own conclusions from that, and I’ve let him do so, because it’s often pointless to try to convince him that he’s wrong about anything. He’s worse than some women that I know, and that’s usually a fault that I associate with my sex, not his. That’s part of why I’m leery of feminism, even though I dislike a lot of the misogynistic nonsense being shoved down my throat by my parents.

“Am I really that pathetic, by the way, in that I am a grown woman and a registered nurse, and I’m still afraid of my father? My mother is no prize, but that’s mostly my father’s doing, having turned her into a mouse of sorts. She is terrified to defy him at all, in anything, or even remotely stand up to him. She has simply gone along with things, many of which I sensed that she doubted, but dared not to oppose. Even Gautam is a little scared of Father, in fact, though I dare not snitch on him, because he could ruin things for us all,” Satya continued her shocking revelations about her family.

“For the record, I think that your father might be emotionally abusive, maybe worse. He certainly sounds controlling and narcissistic, to put it mildly. If your mother and you are being abused, I would not be surprised at anything that you do to placate him, as astonishing as this might be on the surface. His behavior suggests an authoritarian, even bullying personality, as a matter of fact, and he might well have other malignant tendencies. If he scares even your husband, that’s a very bad sign, I believe.

“That clarified, there are a few other things that we are going to clear up here. First, if I take you on, you will not quit this job. Period. Someone has to look out for your future, and since your husband is putting my wishes above your welfare, that someone evidently is me. Sure, your hours will be adjusted, and maybe a cut a few times, but I will not let you burn your bridges with this hospital. I will not let your husband’s fantasies, which in themselves are not evil, only how he has acted on them, ruin your life. Do you understand me? Besides, you’re a valuable member of our team and we would have more than a little trouble getting the job done without you. The lives of our patients matter more than Gautam’s petty whims.

“Furthermore, since I do not trust your husband to put your welfare above his own desires, in addition to you getting community property in the divorce, your paychecks will be directly deposited into an account that you and I jointly own, but he will not get access to that money at all. He will have no say in your finances, whatsoever, but I will have final say during the year, though I will certainly take your wishes into account, since it’s your own money. After the year, of course, you will have full financial independence and final control over your money. I strongly suggest that you kept your finances separate, so that you are not dependent on a worm like him, if you even return to him, that is.

“Obviously, a lot of this is structured with me in control or authority, but then you have accepted his decision to award you to me, so that’s how it is. For the next year, you said, so that means all of you, not just your body, but your money, career, etc. are all under my thumb, under my rule for that full, calendar year. Quite frankly, you mean a lot more to me than just a sexual companion or plaything. I want all of you, including your heart and soul. Besides, it’s clear to me that you’ll never be free of him until you submit to me, so that’s what you’re going to do now.

“Let me make something clear to you, too. He might view you as a possession, a disposable plaything to be handed over entirely to another man’s dominion, but to me, you are a delightful young woman, whom I treasure and value more than you think...though you’ll soon find out. Obviously, Gautam thinks that because I sleep with other men’s wives, that I view women as disposable property, chattels the way that he does and your father does...and evidently your father-in-law as well. To him, I’m stealing or borrowing other men’s wives and violating the men’s property rights, and as long as you’re not formally his, he can enjoy your slutdom without feeling cuckolded or otherwise humiliated. All of this is based upon his rather outmoded mindset, but I share no such perspective and I hope to liberate you entirely of it.

“I don’t know for sure how we will feel about each other at the end of this year, sweet Satya, but I can tell you this. I will treat you a lot better than Gautam ever did, and this despite the fact that I’m going to tie you up, spank you, whip you, sodomize you, and do a number of other kinky things to you. Trust me, my dear, you’re in for an education of sorts, and I hope that it changes your life for good. I wasn’t going to do any of this, of course, not without your consent. Nevertheless, since you have evidently given your stamp of approval to your husband’s decision to lend you out to me, I will take the opportunity to transform your life for the rest of your days.

“As for me and the other women, yes, it’s true. I have ongoing affairs with Patty, with Veronica, and yes, with Eva. Yes, all three women are married, but it’s a different dynamic with each. With Patty, she’s married to an older man, an arrangement that started out as a convenience thing. It has turned a bit more romantic, despite their differences, her being a Mexican and him being a Filipino, and, yes, they have a few children together. We have to fit in our time together around her public and domestic lives, but that works for both of us.

“Essentially, Hugo is getting older and his sex drive has declined along with his overall health, but he wants her to be satisfied, so he lets her play a bit on the side and winks at it. He doesn’t want details and she doesn’t furnish them. It isn’t a cuckold or voyeur thing at all, just a practical necessity, like eating, drinking, sleeping, etc. It’s simply a bodily need or urge being sated, that’s all. I get the impression that he was quite the lothario himself in his heyday, so he has nothing left to prove, no ego at risk, and he’s too old to give a damn what others think, anyway.

“Regarding Veronica, well, that’s another matter. She is what you might consider a true ‘hot wife,’ if you will. Her husband, Calin, has found that his own lust for her increases greatly after another man has fucked her. He doesn’t consider himself a cuckold, but he certainly regards her as a ‘hot wife.’ He loves to have sex with her male lovers, including me, though it’s a strictly fuckbuddy thing with us. There’s nothing romantic about it. In fact, I’m pretty sure that for him, the appeal is the contact with other men’s sweat and cum as well as her own juices, as well as the energy and thrill of his wife’s liaisons, the compersion and voyeurism of it all, not to mention the pride that he takes in having such a sexy, irresistible wife.

“I think that’s the extent of his extramarital fun, as he is too fascinated by his wife’s sexual adventures to want his own. He just prefers to immerse himself in her pleasures, you see. I wouldn’t call him gay, but he’s uncomfortable with the term ‘bisexual,’ so he refers to himself as ‘queer’ instead. He doesn’t do men outside of his wife’s activities, as I’ve indicated, and he is versatile, liking to Top as well as bottom. Some part of him also enjoys the intimacy of sharing a man with his wife and the extra thrill of showing off sexually for her by engaging in gay sex. He also delights in doing their trysts after a good workout, when we’re all nice and sweaty, or after a sauna or something like that. The sweat is a big part of it, as are the bodily fluids.

“Now, Eva, well, her position with me is closest to your own in some ways. Reverend Alfred Warwick, Eva’s husband, yes, he’s a rector in the Episcopal Church, and yes, he is of British stock...he’s another matter entirely. Alfred is a bit on the vanilla side for the most part, but Eva is what you might call a ‘pain slut,’ meaning that she loves to be hurt for sexual stimulation and as part of intercourse. She’s very much submissive and masochistic with me, including rough sex, anal sex, biting, spanking, etc.

“Eva knows that her extramarital delights do nothing for Alfred, so she doesn’t discuss that with him for the most part. She has a safe word with me, she wears a collar with me, and, yes, this is very much a Master-slave relationship, so she will likely delight in helping train you for me. Part of her wants a TPE relationship, that’s total power exchange, where I own and dominate her 24/7, but she doesn’t want to lose her husband over it, so they compromise with this. When she’s with him, she’s a somewhat vanilla wife, but with me, she’s my nasty little slut and she loves it that way.

“Alfred is not entirely faithful to Eva, either, but she would never ask him to be. I’ve trained her too well to let jealousy rule her regarding either of us. He has been sleeping with Eva’s best friend Jordan for a while. She is his only extramarital companion, his sole paramour, his mistress, if you want to call her that. Jordan is straight, so there is nothing between Eva and her, but both of them are quite chummy and happy about the whole thing now.

“Before you ask, yes, it’s a serious, long-term relationship, too, and while Eva felt some knee-jerk jealousy, she has embraced the whole thing with my guidance and rejected double standards forever. She has committed entirely to a poly/open marriage, you see. Jordan is also intimate with me, but strictly in an NSA, friends with benefits partnership intended to keep the edge off and limit her own jealousy over Alfred’s marriage to her girlfriend. She has no one else but us, at least for now.

“None of these women, not even Jordan, is disposable to me. They’re people, I care about them, I even care about my metamours, and trust me, what we have works for us. You might be a bed slave to me for a whole year, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I will treat you well, will show you what it means to be mine. I will not treat you liked used chewing gum that I need to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. I will treat you with love and affection, even if what we have is not romantic per se...not yet, anyway.

“So, now you know the truth, but I wouldn’t tell Gautam just yet. I don’t want him to know what’s about to hit him until it’s too late. If I have my way, you won’t be going back to him. It occurs to me that I could use a wife of mine, and if you ask me, Satya, you’d more than fit the bill. Just understand that I’m polyamorous and that’s never going to change, so jealousy is pointless and futile with me. Just something to consider, though we will have a year to sort and figure such things out. So, with all that said, did you still plan to go through with this crazy idea of your husband’s?” I probed my prospective sex slave.

“Try and stop me,” Satya smiled as she planted a kiss on me for the first time in our history as colleagues.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.