Sweet Sixteen - Cover

Sweet Sixteen

Copyright© 2017 by Bobspanks

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A sixteen year old sissy and total slut gets a birthday wish to die for. After a small gang bang; a few years previous and, overcoming his boyfriends aversion to multiple partners, this becomes a great birthday wish come true!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

This is a chapter from my novel [something like ‘Call Me Madam’] but from the perspective of a male slut and part time whore. I will post more as time goes on and ... let the reader separate fact from fiction.

It begins in the 1950’s when being gay was tantamount to being a leper in our society. The primary character is not only young – in the beginning – but develops into a full-blown sissy over time. By the time of this chapter he’s had a boyfriend for almost five years, multiple partners and is really enjoying sex. Bobbie has become a full blown male slut...

By the time I was approaching my sixteenth birthday, I’d suffered through the last hard paddling by my father, to break me of being a boislut. He’d just about given up when that didn’t change anything. I’d been punished quite a bit; all it did was turn my backside black and blue (sometimes) and make walking and sitting very uncomfortable for a day or two. I guess I figured that anything that bad, (getting my ass beat regularly for) had to be good. It was; I completely enjoyed sex with guys.

My boyfriend had his driver’s license and a rebuilt Jeep to go along with it. The Jeep made dating better than ever for us. There were a lot of vacant fields, wooded areas and a wealth of places to go parking and have sex. The back seat had been broken in on the first day the Jeep was running. After that, we added some blankets and a few old towels to a box under the back seat.

As summer approached and, my sixteenth birthday, Ron started to ask about what I wanted to do ‘after’ the family birthday party. By then he was okay with me slutting around a little, I’d been having some sex outside of our relationship and loving it. Ron didn’t mind an extra person or two on a camping trip; he was beginning to enjoy watching me getting well fucked by someone else. He was also good about our black friend seeding me whenever he had a chance ... that, he did like to watch. Ron was my lover; everyone else was just someone to fuck me. Bill was a close second. I’d learned to love that black cock and enjoyed being with him; Bill had come a long way – in the love/sex department – since my first time with him. At the age of sixteen I also had the beginnings of my first dirty little secret desire. I had begun to feel that I would love to get pregnant. And, if it had been possible, have Bill be the one to knock me up. I wasn’t much different than all other white bitches. This was one thing that I never talked to Ron about ... ever. Having his baby, yes, having one with Bill, no.

One nice warm night, after at least an hour of very good foreplay and sex, while lying on the blankets in his arms, I told him, “If it can be done ... if you don’t mind ... I’d love to ‘dress’ and have a birthday gang bang.” We talked about it for a while. I could come up with the clothes (with just a little shopping), he thought he could cum up with at least five or six guys that would want to take turns on me. We made a little list; he thought of a few more, in the end it was up to eight, maybe ten. I was going to be one sore little cunt if it worked out.

Since my first little one, at the age of thirteen, there had been some casual ones that revolved around camping. Usually one to three friends, that went with us and, liked fucking me very much. Ron would usually start things off and do me first. The others would watch and take turns as they could. In the end I’d go to sleep loaded with cum, in both ends. The mornings were nice; I’d get to handle everyone’s morning wood – which was always a great way to start the day off.

Once I bought the dress, a nice one that was well above my knees, I ‘borrowed’ one of my sister’s bras and two pair of her panties. She had graduated to some nice briefs which fit me pretty well and, with her smaller breasts, I only needed a little padding to fill out the cups a little. I looked like a plain girl of about fourteen or fifteen when I tried everything on. My hair was shorter but, if I brushed it the right way, I looked like a little butch bitch. No one would be interested in that end of me – after the first few minutes – other than my mouth to stuff with cock.

I took everything along one night, to get Ron’s approval. He loved the outfit.

And, now that he was driving, we had the perfect place. His uncle (who he lived with) had a hunting camp, in the woods, about forty or fifty miles north. It was a comfortable place but very remote; we’d have total privacy.

As the date of my birthday approached, our list had grown to twelve. It was possible that everyone wouldn’t show up but, enough to make me a little nervous. That nervous anticipation of really getting my brains fucked out. It was summer, my birthday party was set-up for a Saturday. We were going to have a bonfire after the party then, Ron and I were going to leave for the camp. Everyone else had maps and could follow as they wished. We had a request to join us, from another friend and, he asked if he could bring someone along. That made it fourteen; if everyone showed up I was going to be one sore little cunt!

I did take some other clothes along; an older flannel nightgown of my sisters, some short shorts and a few shirts and t-shirts for lounging. I didn’t think I’d spend much time with my clothes on and, wanted to make it as easy as possible.

On the trip up I gave Ron a nice sloppy blow job. We hadn’t had sex in about a week and, I wanted him to give me a good long fucking when we arrived. Taking his first big delicious load was a pleasure and assured that. I then took some time to get dressed – I wanted to arrive ready and with just a little makeup. I was nervous, I was horny and damn, was I ready. We arrived at the camp to find three guys already there and waiting. Bobbie was given a nice warm welcome, some nice appraising looks and major attention. Ron started a fire in the fireplace; we all got acquainted and relaxed a little. I gave almost all of my attention to Ron; the others were there to fuck me but, I was his. When we became a little loving with each other, everyone started to get interested. As he kissed and groped me, they all got the idea and things started to happen. He made it known that he would be first in line; I was to be treated with some respect but ... to be used by everyone, as much as they wanted. Ron and I would be sleeping together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.