Cindy and Her Sensitive Camel-toe - Cover

Cindy and Her Sensitive Camel-toe

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On the surface, Cindy appeared to be a well-adjusted, bordering on innocent, slice of femininity, without that distasteful inclination toward the deviousness often found in that gender in these modern times. She manages to fool most people because she is both bisexual and has no hesitation in participating in the most degrading of erotic practices known to humankind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

It was entirely conceivable that Cindy Nelson truly had no idea exactly what was meant by the term “camel-toe”. She had a graphic on her memory screen of a dirty camel standing chewing a cud of noxious substances and some guy in a white robe holding the reins like he was either the owner or the user of the huge beast. In her vision, she could not quite see the legs of the camel and actually had no idea at all of the shape of the feet all the way down at the bottom.

Thus, when Carlos Nunez told her with a deplorable sneer in his accented English,

“Pretty baby-girl has plenty of nice camel-toe underneath her black tights”.

Cindy was not certain what he meant, except it sounded exceptionally dirty and she felt like he had just pushed her face in the mud that spotted the playground outside the dingy schoolhouse at the end of Cobbler’s Lane. It was bad enough that he was always peeking up under her skirt on the staircase or accidently rubbing his oversized business on her legs in the hallway or at assembly, but now to be told right from his dirty lips that she had something called a “camel-toe” was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Cindy cornered her best friend Nikki in the lunch room and inquired in a whisper.

“Tell me truly, Nikki, what is a fucking “Camel-toe” and where is it located?”

She was surprised to see the petite Nikki put her hand down between her legs and press hard into her private parts.

“Right down her, you ninny, it’s your pussy or, at least, the outline of your pussy lips on your panties or your tights and it shows up your slit all the way from the front to the back.”

The slender dark-haired girl demonstrated with casual emphasis showing Cindy exactly what she meant and it was obvious to both of them that the dirty-mouthed girl with the heart-shaped bottom was more than willing to show her business to anyone with an interest in such things.

Cindy tended to be much more circumspect in matters of a sexual nature and she tried her best to hide the fact that she was still a dreadful “Virgin” in both her feminine slit and her tight little rear door that enjoyed being touched and rubbed by male hands but seldom entertained the thought of actually taking a knob of flesh inside its portals except for possibly a well-washed and smaller digit of a true gentleman.

Carlos was neither a gentleman nor was he inclined to be slow and gentle in opening up the tightness of a rear portal when he was addressing it with serious intent.

Cindy was certain that if he managed to get her into some sort of defenseless position, she would suffer the consequences and find out once and all what it felt like to be stuffed and stretched with a package of oversized equipment hardened into resolute attention by her bared buttocks and fettered ankles and wrists. He was the sort that enjoyed that sort of thing and seemed to be more excited by resistance than cooperation when he had a bird turned upside down and ready for action. She vowed that if he ever had her in his grasp she would pretend complete surrender and make no movement no matter how undignified his disturbance of her inner calm and total disregard for her feelings in carrying out such nonsense.

“Nikki, have you ever been taken by someone against your will?”

Her best friend looked at her and smiled, knowing that in a certain way that her beautiful friend was secretly intrigued by the thought of being forced into submission, but was hesitant to describe her thoughts, even to her best friend.

“That is a personal question, my little dove, but I will disclose that I have indeed been used in such a manner by more than one villain and am still here to talk about it like a normal person.”

Cindy sat down on the window pillow and looked out at the birds fluttering in the branches of the budding new growth. They were all a-twitter with the sure knowledge that spring was upon them and soon they would be mating with their new-found partners and building nests high away from danger to protect their all-important eggs. Her special spot between her legs was already overflowing with her female juices just from hearing the whispered words from Nikki’s pretty red lips. Her closest friend had been battered against her will by a friendly weapon and not just once but on several occasions. The startling news surprised her because her friend was extremely flirtatious and she would have expected some sort of bitterness against the other gender as a result of such unkind treatment. She seemed to have survived her ordeals with shining success and Cindy waited patiently for her to impart some knowledge about how a female learns to accept her fate and still function as a part of the human race with all her instincts still intact and no rancor to spoil her disposition.

“My first taking was by my favorite uncle, the Earl of Langton. You met him last summer at our country estate in Cornwall. I bet is it hard to believe that kindly old gentleman would be capable of such tomfoolery, but I assure you he was all business when it came to the taking of both my virginal and my anal cherries without any hint of mercy.”

Cindy let her hands wander down to her nipple and her little trigger at the top of her slit waiting with a little happy smile on her innocent face for the rest of the story. Nikki noticed right away that her friend was enjoying the moment a bit more than a young maiden should under the circumstances, but she was determined to finish the story because she had wanted to share it for a long time but never had the opportunity to tell her friend about her past troubles.

“The Earl was a widower and I had a certain sense of loyalty to him because he always found time to listen to my complaints and my distress at being sometimes pushed aside by the wealthy children of the more affluent side of the family. Sometimes I would snuggle up to him in his great leather chair and squirm on his lap the way I knew he liked it the best with my arse cheeks shoved up tight against his manly privates. It amazed me that a man of his years still had the ability of forming a cock-stand of such magnitude and I pretended it was just a toy to be stroked and played with when the whim hit my silly brain. It never occurred to me that he had any inclination to be buried up to the hilt in my still innocent pussy or even shoved in between my cheeks for explorations of a more sinful category.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.