25 August 2007
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan and Wendy continue their honeymoon in Niagara Falls with unexpected and sensual results.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Wendy wore her second revealing flower-printed dress. A slight lean the wrong way, and one nipple or the other would be saying, hello. The hem seemed shorter than her first dress, much to Dan’s delight.

Holly appeared wearing the dress she’d mentioned before. There was no back to the light blue material, as she promised. The hem ended almost at the beginning of her ass cheeks. The front was like a halter, going over her neck and spreading wide to reveal the inner halves of her firm breasts. The material hugged her curves like a second skin.

Tracy was wearing a very short pink wrap-around dress, that was adjusted in front to maximize her wonderful cleavage. “You are the first man to see this dress on me. Feel how soft the material is.” She caressed him, guiding his hand onto her left breast. A slight pull on the material and her bare tit was in his grasp.

Wendy, Holly, and Tracy stood side by side and posed for several pictures with Dan. He posed with Holly and Tracy. “I’ll tease my girlfriends by telling them I dated Tom Hanks and showing them his picture with me,” Holly said.

“I think I’ll do the same,” Tracy added.

They lifted their short hems to reveal three bare pussies waiting for his fingers, mouth, and cock. Their revealing cleavage, proving all three were braless, pressed against the others as Dan took several more pictures of the sensual trio. He could feel his cock stirring at the thoughts of all three in bed with him.

Wendy embraced her true love, his nostrils taking in her fresh perfume fragrance. She showed him a Viagra pill and placed it in his pocket. “I figured you might need one or two during our weekend to fuck me several times in one night, but now it appears you’ll have three women to satisfy before you go to sleep.”

They took an extended walk through the hotel and casino complex, exchanging partners to hold hands. “I can’t believe our good fortune to have two beautiful and sexy women with us. I love the look of their small asses as they walk,” Wendy said as she and Dan followed Holly and Tracy.


“Hi Tracy, we have your table ready.” The hostess smiled at her, noting the three sexily dressed women.

“Who is our server?” She asked.

“Andrew.” Tracy knew that Andrew would be working the table thirty-seven area, and having dated him a few times, a little sexual blackmail would keep his mouth quiet.

“Perfect,” Tracy smiled as they were led to their special place in the Canyon Creek. Dan and Wendy again admired the richly decorated wooden interior. At their table, it was undecided on the seating plan.

“We all want to sit beside Dan; we’ll take turns,” Wendy suggested.

Tracy smiled, recognizing Andrew approaching their table. Dan noted all three of his lovelies looking at the bulging crotch in Andrew’s pants.

“Hi Tracy, It’s nice to see you as a customer here instead of working the tables,” he smiled, unable to resist looking at her fabulous figure.

“Hi Andrew, I’m working this table for a different reason that you’ll soon discover. If I can trust you to keep what you see and hear to yourself, I’m sure we can discuss what happened on a future date.”

“I look forward to it,” he smiled, observing the deep cleavage of the three women.

“This is Dan and Wendy. They’re on their honeymoon, and Holly and I are Dan and Wendy’s weekend wives,” she introduced, and he gave her an odd look.

“I’ll explain it later,” Tracy said, seated next to the end and placing her hand on Andrew’s thigh. He asked for their drink order.

“Can we have two bottles of the same wine we had before?” Wendy asked.

“Andrew, please, two bottles of Vintage Ink Niagara,” Tracy smiled at him and boldly held Wendy’s hand.

“Look at that ass!” Wendy sighed as they watched Andrew leave. “I’m going to suck off that cock before we leave here!” She predicted.

“We are going to have a fun night!” Holly added, kissing Dan.

“So you and Andrew have dated a few times?” Wendy wanted to know.

“Yes, we have. He’s a very good fuck too,” Tracy recalled.

Wendy placed her right leg over Dan’s and guided his hand to her pussy. “Get me primed for fucking!” She kissed him. As his fingers entered her pussy, Holly guided his other hand under her short hem.

As they waited for their wine, the view of the Falls was appreciated, along with sharing kisses. Andrew nearly dropped the two bottles of wine, witnessing Tracy and Wendy kissing. As he approached, their hands withdrew from inside the other dress.

He slowly poured four glasses of wine, appreciating the deep cleavage the women were revealing. Dan didn’t stop fingering Wendy and Holly as Andrew poured his glass of wine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.