25 August 2007 - Cover

25 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan and Wendy continue their honeymoon in Niagara Falls with unexpected and sensual results.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan took Holly in his arms, and her embrace matched her kisses for him. “So when you slow dance with your wife, what do you do?”

“I hold her in my arms like this, look down at the fantastic cleavage she always likes to show off.” He looked at hers, and she smiled.

“I’ll always show off my tits for you.”

“She presses her tits against me as I hold her tight. Her arms go around my neck, and her green hazel eyes sparkle with love for me.”

As Dan listed what they do, Holly acted it out.

“I tell her how incredibly beautiful she is and how much I love her. Holly, you are so very beautiful. I love your figure, and the short hairstyle looks good on you.”

“Keep going, you’re doing a good job.” She agreed to the compliments.

“My hands go up and down her back. She has a dress that is low to almost her ass.”

“I have a dress like that. Maybe I can wear it for you before you leave for home.”

“Usually my hand caresses her tit, then the other sneaks under her short hem to feel her bare ass cheeks. Sometimes she wants me to let others see my hand feeling her bare tit.”

“I’m waiting,” she said, looking into his eyes. He slid his hand inside her top, cupping her firm breast and slipping the material aside to reveal his hand. His left slipped under the hem, feeling her bare cheek.

“Then we’d kiss and dance. Sometimes she’ll let me know she needs fucking by rubbing my cock through my pants.” Her hand rubbed his crotch. Their heart rates elevated as they continued their sensual dance.

Wendy looked at Dan and Holly, approving of them together.


Dan walked Holly to their table and couldn’t help but look over at Wendy. She was still in the same position with her legs spread. Now her tits were out of her dress and being fondled. A woman was on her knees, licking her pussy while she was giving another guy a blow job. He wished they were sitting with her to watch. Holly looked and smiled at what she wanted to do with Dan.

Dan sat on the bench seat, and she went to her knees, watching her unzip his fly and take out his cock. Holly looked at him with sensual eyes as her tongue slid along the underside of his growing cock. A few short hard sucks, then she devoured him to his balls.

“I know you want to watch Wendy; what is she doing?”

“She just finished giving a guy a blow job, swallowing his cum, and is now starting on her second cock. Adrian is still fingering her pussy as the woman licks her. Oh, just a moment, I can see that the woman is making Wendy cum.”

Holly’s mouth soon had him hard and breathless for her lover, and she mounted his cock. “Uhhh!” She sighed as his hard cock filled in her pussy. Her arms were placed on his shoulders for support, and she began fucking him.

Dan pulled her skirt up to reveal her bare ass, and then she released her tits into his sight. He held her by her small ass cheeks as she fucked her weekend husband.

“I know you want to keep an eye on Wendy to make sure she’s safe,” she said, glancing at her. He held Holly close to him as she rode his cock. Leaning back, she offered her nipples to his mouth.

“Mmm, this is wonderful! Fuck me, my love!” She sighed.

“You’re the one doing all the fucking. Turn around so all can watch you.” She did as he asked and felt so aroused by people witnessing their fucking. Dan took off her top, his hands becoming her erotic bra cups.

“Fuck, I love you!” She panted.

“Do you want me to cum in you this way?”

“No, with you on top of me.”

Dan moved Holly, placing her on her back. Her arms and legs enveloped him as he sank his cock back into her. They breathed heavily and kissed as he continued fucking her. “Mmm, this is good! Take me, my husband! Make me your wife!”

Dan maintained a steady pace, and Holly’s pelvis met his every thrust, smothering him with kisses and hugging him close to her breasts. Wendy looked over and smiled, seeing Dan fucking Holly. She had finished her second blow job and knew Adrian would soon fuck her, but she preferred Dan to be watching.

The erotic scene was getting to Dan. This wasn’t the Hen House, where fucking is a usual activity. This was a public bar and plain fucking likely wasn’t tolerated. His pressure built up, and a slight tilt of his head.

“Uhhh, uhhh, umph, umph!” He grunted his cream into her pussy.

“Mmm, I love the sound of you cumming; very manly. Now I’m your wife for the weekend,” she smiled.

“And I am your husband who cleans up his messes.” He kissed his way down her body; her knees bent, and she watched him lick his cream from her hole. Several men looking on cringed at the thought, while several women silently approved of his loving style.


“Excuse me.” Dan felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up to see one of the women who licked Wendy’s pussy. “Adrian is about to fuck your wife, and she wants you to watch.”

“I’m his wife too,” Holly said as Dan sat up. He did up his pants and convinced Holly to remain topless.

She and Dan moved to their table, meeting a very aroused Wendy. They were surprised by his introduction of Holly, also as his wife. Dan sat beside Wendy, Holly on his lap, and the others looked at her bare tits.

“Thank you, honey, for tonight. I love you. I know how you like to watch other men fuck me,” she smiled, leaning to kiss him. His nostrils flared at the odour of fresh cum on her breath.

Yes, I do like watching you with men, and I saw you give several blow jobs. Very nice.”

“I think I still have one or two more blow jobs to give,” she hinted, turning her attention to Adrian. She tried to kiss him, but he didn’t want to kiss her with two loads of cum down her throat.

Wendy had several men move aside and lay on her back. Her open arms and legs invited her lover’s cock inside her. Dan cuddled Holly to him, his fingers returning to her pussy as he watched Adrian sink his hard cock into his wife’s pussy.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him as the others watched the fucking take place. She looked to Dan, whose smile showed his approval. The others eyed Dan, fingering Holly’s pussy and her bare tits, hoping for their turn.

Wendy held Adrian close to her body, Dan watching her yield to his every mighty thrust. Dan’s exploring fingers made Holly’s body jolt. “Do you want to let any of these men fuck you?” He asked in her ear.

“I’d feel better with just you fucking me.”

“Okay, I wanted to make sure.” His wet fingers moistened her hard nipples.

They watched the couple fucking, Wendy sighing softly to his thrusts. Soon Dan heard Adrian fucking his cum into his wife. He slowed down and then pulled out. She didn’t have to worry about cleaning up his leaking cum. One of the wives went to her knees and licked her clean while Wendy sucked his cock dry of cum.

“Thank you, Adrian, for my wedding present.” She kissed his cheek. “Don’t I have such a wonderful husband, and now I’ll get to watch him fuck our girlfriend as his wedding gift.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.