25 August 2007 - Cover

25 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan and Wendy continue their honeymoon in Niagara Falls with unexpected and sensual results.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

While Dan and Wendy waited, they took in their surroundings. Sitting at their table, they noticed it was slightly raised, allowing a clear view out the window at the waters cresting over the falls. Potted plants added a tropical feel to their sitting area.

“Is this ever beautiful!” She remarked.

“Yes, you certainly are!” His eyes marvelled at the beauty married to him.

She caught his gaze and smiled, leaning to kiss him. As their lips touched, her hand rested on his crotch, and his hand slid inside the opening of her dress to fondle her tit.

They didn’t know they were being watched and looked up to see their waitress. “Sorry, we sort of got carried away,” Wendy said, her nipple remaining in view.

“That’s quite alright. I’ve seen couples doing more at their table. Hi, I’m Tracy, your server,” she beamed.

“Hi Tracy, we’re Dan and Wendy,” she offered, and they eyed her slim, teen body, conservatively dressed for work. “What have you seen couples doing?” Wendy asked, wanting to hear the words from her.

“I’ve seen the wife giving her husband a hand job and him fingering his wife’s pussy.”

“I bet that must have excited you,” she tested.

“It did, but I couldn’t let them know that.” Tracy blushed slightly.

“So you won’t mind if we have some sexy fun for you to watch?” Wendy asked, her heart already pumping quicker.

“No, I don’t mind. That part of our service is to be discretionary.”

“Have you ever seen the wife give the husband a blow job at your table?”

“No, that would be quite a sight,” she said.

“Maybe I’ll treat you to watching me suck off my husband’s cock.” Wendy smiled, immediately unzipping his pants.

“Perhaps you should place your meal order first,” Tracy mentioned.

Dan and Wendy scanned the menu. “What would you recommend eating?” Wendy asked, eyeing her young body.

“The fourteen-ounce rib eye is a popular choice,” she suggested.

“That sounds perfect to me. Medium rare, please with a baked potato,” Dan requested.

“Make that two,” Wendy agreed.

“And a nice bottle of red wine—can you suggest one?” He asked.

“Yes, I can. Vintage Ink Cabernet Merlot from one of our local wineries in the Niagara area.”

“Thank you, Tracy. You’re already taking good care of us.” Wendy smiled.

“I suppose you want to get your hands on her body too,” Dan teased. His hand went under her short hem as Tracy walked away.

“You’re reading my mind. Show her my pussy when she returns with our wine.”


Tracy soon returned, and as she opened the bottle of wine, Dan lifted Wendy’s leg over his, revealing her bare pussy. Tracy couldn’t help but notice Dan’s hand resting on her inner thigh, fingertips inches from her slit.

“Tracy, you can look at my pussy. I love Dan showing it off to men and women,” she said directly. Her eyes lowered as she witnessed Dan begin to finger her. “And I’m sure you’d love to see my husband’s cock.” She took it out of his underwear, holding it for her to see.

Tracy came around to Wendy’s side to pour her glass of wine. Her eyes tried to concentrate on filling her glass while looking at fingers stroking a pussy and a hand stroking his cock. Wendy smiled at Tracy, glancing at her medium-sized breasts straining against her white blouse.

“If you’re our server, then you should feel more relaxed,” Wendy said, and she boldly unfastened several buttons on her blouse. The material now revealed the inner halves of her firm breasts, supported by a thin, low-cut bra. “I know you can’t show as much tit as I do, but it’s a start.”

Tracy moved to Dan’s side and began to pour his glass. She turned slightly, giving him a better view of her lower cleavage. She almost overfilled his glass, looking at Wendy and stroking his growing cock.

“Are you allowed to interact with your customers?” She asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Have you been offered the husband’s cock to feel or the wife’s pussy?”

I ... no, I haven’t,” she began to blush.

“Tracy, would you like to stroke my husband’s cock? I’d certainly let you finger my pussy. I’m bisexual and love being with men and women, preferably both at the same time,” she revealed.

“Here, go ahead; I know you want to feel Dan’s cock in your hand,” she offered. Tracy looked in both directions to make sure she wasn’t being watched. She leaned over, and Wendy released his semi-hard cock for her. Tracy caressed it around the shaft and began stroking it.

“Doesn’t that feel good?” She covered her hand, helping to rub his cock. “Feel it growing harder in your hand?”

“Yes,” she sighed, her heart rate increasing.

“I bet you’d love to jerk him off, give him a blow job, or better yet, let my husband fuck you!” She boldly suggested.

Tracy’s heart pounded, her face turning warm and red with excitement. “You’d let me do that to your husband?” She asked about her choices.

Yes, I would, but more importantly, would you let my husband fuck you?”

“You want your husband to fuck me?”

“Yes, if you’ll let him,” she asked.

“Wow, I’ve never had that offer in here before. I’ll have to think about it.”

“Before we leave, I’ll at least have you taste my husband’s delicious cum, okay?”

“Okay,” she replied, her face flushing in anticipation.

“What are you trying to do, have me fuck every woman we meet on our honeymoon?” Dan joked.

“Why not? I loved watching you fuck Holly last night, plus you know how I love eating pussy too,” she let Tracy hear. She felt her face warming to the possibilities and left to check on their meals.

“Wow, you are something else! Karen would be proud of you!” He chuckled.

“Thank you for the compliment. If we’re lucky, I can add Tracy to our bed before we go home.”


Dan raised his glass and said, “Wendy, you are such an incredible woman whom I’m very fortunate to be in love with and married to. I promise to love you and be your friend and lover for the rest of my life.”

“And I never thought I could love like this again. I have never been so happy in my life. Thank you, Dan, for loving me. I’m yours now and forever.”

They kissed, touched glasses, and had a long and passionate kiss. They embraced again, his hand exposing her right breast and her hand stroking his hardened cock. “Your meals will be ready in a moment.” Tracy smiled at their bold expression of love.

Wendy let go of Dan’s cock, standing stiff and tall. His hand was removed, with Wendy’s full tit staying in view for her. “Imagine this big, hard cock fucking you!” She enticed.

Wendy returned Dan’s fingers to her moistening pussy. “Mmm, I love Dan fingering my pussy for others to watch,” she sighed. “You don’t have to be so shy; you can hold his cock.”

Tracy again made sure it was safe and caressed his cock around the shaft. Dan looked at the low opening her open blouse afforded him. The thin material of her low-cut blouse couldn’t hide her hard nipple. Dan was tempted to slip his hand inside her blouse but remained cautious. He also had to resist smoothing a hand over the tightness of her skirt on her small, round ass.

“You can suck on it if you like. I know you want to,” Wendy offered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.