25 August 2007
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan and Wendy continue their honeymoon in Niagara Falls with unexpected and sensual results.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The newlyweds woke up and, while having breakfast, made their plans for the day. Wendy chose comfortable shoes to wear and an eye-catching, very low, light blue top and very short white skirt.

“The Falls aren’t the only natural wonder of the world,” he complimented his sensually beautiful wife.

“You are quickly learning to be a very good husband with your compliments. And you are my version of the perfect man,” she smiled, embracing her husband.

“Watch it, or you’ll have me sporting two swollen heads,” he joked, and she laughed.

“Mmm, thank you for loving me and for last night,” she smiled, taking her love in her arms. “It sure was an unexpected surprise meeting Holly. I wonder if she’ll actually spend more time with us.”

“Holly says she’s a lesbian; I think she had her mind set on seducing you into bed.”

“And I’m glad she did, but I think your love for her may have converted her to bisexuality.”


They decided to take The Maid of the Mist boat tour mid-morning. Dan paid the twenty dollars each, and they donned the provided ponchos to remain mostly dry. Standing at the railing of the bow, they marvelled at the majestic scene before them. A loudspeaker told them about the history of the Falls, most notably the average flow rate of water over the crest of almost four million cubic feet per minute.

The rumble of the cascading waterfall was almost deafening, and the boat seemed to struggle to reach the base. The frothy white water and rising mist contrasted against the clear blue sky. The spray from the water felt refreshing, and several pictures of the newlywed couple were taken for them.

Wendy’s sensual figure garnered many a second look as the happy couple enjoyed the sights of Niagara Falls. “I’m getting hungry for food, besides you!” She smiled, her arm wrapping around his.

“I’m hungry too,” he said, giving her that knowing smile.

“Later on, honey, before we do the club tonight.”

“We should choose a restaurant we don’t have back home,” he suggested. They notice a poster board of different eating establishments.

“The Hard Rock Café!” They said it in unison and laughed.


They walked hand in hand along Falls Avenue. Not only was Wendy’s figure admired, but many heads turned, thinking they were seeing the actor, Tom Hanks. The outside of the café was easily recognizable by the tall guitar suspended out front. Inside, they marvelled at the countless displays of music memorabilia.

Seated side by side, they ordered the original legendary burger and a twisted shake. As they waited, their eyes were drawn to the numerous souvenirs on display. “I can’t believe there is something that can draw your eyes away from my great cleavage!” She teased, pressing her tit to his arm.

His eyes lowered to her revealing mounds, and he smiled. “I’m just teasing you,” she said, smiling and kissing him. “I love you, Dan. You have made me so incredibly happy!”

Dan rested his hand on her left leg by the hem of her short skirt. “I love you too, Wendy. I’ll try to behave.” He smiled as his fingertips slid under her hem.

“I can’t behave. One of the men at the table across from us is looking up my skirt, so I’m not going to disappoint him.” She smiled and looked around to see no children close by, relaxing her pose. His reaction told her he was now viewing her bare pussy.

“You’re so bad, and I love you!” He kissed her.

Their meals arrived, and they struggled to finish the highly stacked burgers. She continued to let her admirer view her pussy, along with the man next to him. Once finished, they looked through the clothing shop. She held up a pink tank top against her chest. Dan envisioned the low scoop neckline and bare shoulders showing on her.

“But I also like the low scoop of this T-shirt,” she said, holding up a white one.

“So get them both,” he suggested. She wasn’t accustomed to buying more than one top, skirt, or pair of jeans at a time and had to remember she could now afford to splurge on herself.


They returned to the afternoon heat and walked to their next attraction, the Movieland Wax Museum. Dan paid the entrance fee, and she carried a pamphlet of all the stars and their locations.

There were so many movie stars to see, and they both had their favourites, but there was one they wanted to see the most. Cameras were ready as they passed different wax figures posed on their most popular movie set.

Dan mentioned that the robot form of Arnold Schwarzenegger from The Terminator movie seemed more realistic than the human wax version. Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow looked like he was breathing. His pose showed his right hand gesturing out, forefinger pointing. Wendy stood on the pedestal so that his finger touched her right tit.

“Aye, Capt’n, you’d best be steering yurr vessel clear of my woman!” He spoke softly, trying his best Captain Jack Sparrow’s voice imitation. Wendy laughed as Dan took her picture.

“Oh wow!” He remarked on Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones. On and on they strolled, taking pictures of Twilight characters, Harry Potter, The Joker, Michael Jackson, and others too numerous to mention.


“There he is!” Wendy exclaimed about the lonely wax figure sitting on the park bench with a box of chocolates on his lap.

“I don’t know why they had the sides of her hair so short and no sideburns.” Of course, Dan was talking about his famous lookalike, Tom Hanks, in his award-winning 1994 movie, Forrest Gump.

Forrest was wearing his blue plaid shirt and white blazer jacket and pants. Dan sat beside him, making a perfect match, and Wendy took several pictures of them together.

“Oh look, mom over here! I see two Forrest Gumps!” They heard someone say. Dan looked to see several people approaching.

“Oh my God, it’s Tom Hanks visiting Niagara Falls!” One shouted. People immediately began taking Dan’s picture and wanting his autograph. He had to explain that he was Tom Hanks’ lookalike.

“You definitely look more like him than his wax figure,” was mentioned.

“Thank you for the compliment.” He smiled and asked to pose with the nearby people. This was a rare moment when Wendy’s sensually clad body placed second to Dan’s few moments of recognition.


Outside, their eyes had to adjust to the bright sunshine. Their next stop was Louis Tussaud’s Waxworks, a short walk away on Victoria Avenue. Arnold Schwarzenegger definitely looked more realistic. Wayne Gretzky in his New York Rangers uniform was so real, you could imagine him scoring one of his classic goals.

Dan enjoyed the tribute to the original Star Trek TV series showing Bones, Spock, and Captain Kirk. Jack Nicholson sticks his head through the door in, The Shining was scary. “Here’s Johnny!” Dan mimicked.

“Jay Leno’s chin is big enough to be its own display,” Dan joked, and Wendy laughed.

“Oh my god, Dan, that’s you! This looks so real, I expect him to stand and get on the bus. Look at those green hazel eyes, the same as yours,” Wendy remarked of the second wax figure of Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump. Dan sat beside him, and she took several pictures of the twins.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.