Horny I, II, III, & IV - Cover

Horny I, II, III, & IV

 

Book 2

Erotica Sex Story: Book 2 - Short stories in the horny series!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

My name is Mark I have a sister named Nancy who comes into my room all the time trying to catch me jacking off.

Fortunately, there’s a squeaky board right outside my door and I always hear it just as she’s about to open the door.

I am 18 and she is 15, and she is also very pretty with light red hair just past her shoulders, with very pretty blue eyes.

She has a nice pair of tits I would like to see and maybe even lick.

(squeak)

I put my dick away and picked up a book.

This time she stayed and I asked, “What will you do if you ever do catch me?”

“I don’t know I haven’t gotten that far yet!” She honestly said.

“You’re young, only 15... have some patience little sister!”

“My best friend Brenda tells me that all boys 17 and 18 are always jacking off and all I really want to do is watch you do it?”

“If that’s all, why didn’t you knock on the door and ask me?”

“What would you have said?” she asked sitting on the foot of my bed

“Depends on how sincere you sounded,” I remarked. “Why don’t you try knocking every time rather than trying to catch me?”

“Would you show me your dick?”

“It’s not going to be that easy. You need to work on the sincerity part of it.”

Over the next week, she started knocking, Praise the Lord, and was getting better.

Saturday night it was bedtime and I heard a knock on the door I told her to come in.

Without saying anything she sat on the foot of my bed and pulled her pajama top off exposing her breasts, ‘Mark, I’m horny!’

I threw back the covers stripped myself naked, and walked over to her trying to get myself hard.

“My goodness, it’s so big!”

“That’s right when I’m completely hard it’s almost 10 inches long. Go ahead with the end in your mouth and suck you will probably enjoy it.”

Before she did anything else she looked it over really quick and smelled me probably to make sure I didn’t stink. I had taken a shower and knew I was squeaky clean.

She put her hands around it and said, “It feels so warm,” and I remarked, “That’s probably because he reacts to his surroundings.”

“His surroundings?”

“Yeah, I’m a guy so it’s his surroundings just like you’re a girl and you have probably given your pussy a girl’s name.”

She slapped my face and said “I call her Victoria, don’t ask me why?”

“Go ahead and put your mouth over the tip of my dick and when you’re used to that use your tongue and lick me.”

She followed my instructions perfectly causing me to involuntarily twitch and a few drops of pre-come have slipped out.

“It’s called pre-cum. That means if you were to use your hand while you’re sucking you might be able to get me to cum.”

“Really?”

I moved to being on my back and slip my pillow behind my head.

She crawled on the bed with her pajama bottoms still on but her mouth over my tip and put both hands on my now fully hard cock!

Pulling off for a second, she said “Wow, it’s so big!”

“That’s because of what you’re doing,” I explained.

“If I keep it inside my mouth and jerk you off, will you cum inside my mouth?”

“If that’s what you want. Not all girls like to do that. Some will suck on my penis but want me to announce that I’m about to cum, so she can pull off and watch it fly.”

“That seems like such a waste,” my darling 15-year-old little sister said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.