Tumblr Cousin
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When Bob went home from college at Thanksgiving he knew there would be visitors for dinner. What he didn't know was that they would include his cousin, Cassie. He hadn't seen her in years and she was all grown up. She looked really familiar and it puzzled him until he realized he'd seen her more recently than he thought. It turned out he'd seen her on one of the Tumblr blogs he frequented because he didn't have time for a girlfriend. It also turned out she didn't know that picture was out there.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Slow  

The last line of the last chapter is what they call a cliffhanger. I used it just to get you to move to the next chapter but it isn’t really accurate. Not really. I didn’t really have a “world of trouble.”

My parents brought Lori to Lawrence in late August, a week and a half before school started. They stayed long enough to help her take things in from the back of the car and take us both out to dinner at a Steakhouse in town students work at but don’t eat at because it’s pricey. Really good, but pricey. Then they were off to transform their empty nest and find out what real peace and quiet was like.

Again, Lori resisted doing anything other than kissing me that night.

“We’ll have plenty of time for shenanigans later,” she said, her arms around my neck.

Shenanigans. That’s what she called it.

Cassie’s parents showed up the next day, pulling a U-haul, of all things. Cassie was an only child, so her leaving home was a little different than for my parents, who had been through it all before and found out it wasn’t the end of the world. They also pampered her a lot more. Hence the U-haul, that was just full of goodies.

When they left there were half a dozen pieces of old furniture out on the curb that neither Lori nor I wanted. I knew it would probably be gone by the time the Austins were twenty miles west on the interstate.

They had been gone for twenty minutes in fact, before the first couple of guys showed up with a pickup and furtively loaded two items in the back. They didn’t come up and knock to find out if it was, in fact “free”. I figured they were newcomers. Nobody with a brain put furniture that was for sale out by the curb.

They were driving off when Cassie came out of her room. I’d kept the upstairs bedroom, which was smaller than the two downstairs. I was used to it and didn’t want to lug my stuff to another room. It was also cheaper than the bigger ones downstairs. For some reason my parents were paying Lori’s rent. They’d never paid mine. “If you want your own place, then you’re going to have to be adult and pay for it,” my mother had said.

I think they thought I wanted a party pad. There’d been some parties there, but it was never a “party pad.”

But their darling daughter didn’t have to pay her own way. That would change later, but because Lori wanted it that way, not because our parents cut her loose. She wanted true independence and you can’t feel that if somebody else is footing the bill.

I’m babbling. I think that’s a result of how I felt while the girls were getting settled in. Part of that was because Cassie was just as restrained as her cohort in... shenanigans... was. She didn’t jump my bones as soon as her parents slammed the car doors and pulled away. As I alluded to, she didn’t even come out of her room until they’d been gone almost half an hour.

Even then all she did was come up to me, drape her arms around my neck, suck my lips for two or three minutes and sigh, “I am so glad I’m finally here.”

“Me, too,” I said, squeezing her.

“Really?” Her voice was high and I detected a trace of what sounded like insecurity.

“Of course,” I said. I squeezed her again. “All that Skyping is using a ton of band width, after all.”

I was teasing, but she didn’t laugh very hard.

I wouldn’t find out until later that both girls thought I was reluctant to have them there because I hadn’t sent them the “right signals” about it all. To this day I still don’t know what the right signals were. I suppose if I’d stood stark naked in front of the camera, whaling away on my penis and panting, “I’m going crazy. You have to come here and live with me. I’ll waste away to nothing. I’m not getting any studying done because all I can think of is you (and you) and I have to stop and beat off every fifteen minutes!” It would have to be artfully timed so that I spurted as I said the word “minutes!”

Lori knew I dated around. By that I mean I had mentioned to my parents that I went on a date, here and there. She viewed that through her own filters and assumed I had a bevy of girls at my beck and call. She understood completely why I didn’t have a girlfriend, but she thought I already got all the sex I wanted. And what Lori thought about me, Cassie did, too. After all, at this point in time, practically everything Cassie knew about me came from Lori. I think they were afraid they were “intruding” on my sex life.

Teenage girls also have a lot of insecurities. A lot of them don’t feel like they can compete when they first get to college. It should be a requirement of freshman orientation to walk the girls through a frat house. Their insecurities would vanish, along with most of their underwear, on such a tour.

And let’s be honest. I hadn’t jumped on the “Hey! Let’s have an incest fest!” bandwagon with both feet. About all I’d done was put a hand on that wagon and walked along beside it.

Okay, I put my prick on it. Happy?

Of course that was ridiculous. Intruding on my sex life? Hah! What guy would turn down two hotties to come live with him and walk around in their undies and maybe even less? What guy would think, “Hmmmm. These two girls might want to do nasty things with me. Am I really interested in that?”

But I was cool about it. After all, I’d been sure that Cassie’s crush on me would eventually fade. Maybe it was in the process of doing that and she wasn’t as “inflamed” as she’d been at spring break. Maybe she wanted to go get surrounded by eager guys at the union again and didn’t want me holding her back.

Guys have insecurities, too, huh.

So I let them have their space.


It wasn’t insecurity. Not on their part, anyway. It was just maturity. Both of them could be patient, because they knew they were finally where they wanted to be. They were blinking metaphorical eyes, looking around, grinning that what they’d been afraid would never happen was actually real. They were pinching themselves (also metaphorically) to make sure it wasn’t a dream.

And they were getting their rooms set up.

They both knew I’d be there when they were ready, and that I’d be ready anytime. They had time to take things slowly. They had all kinds of romantic expectations and were letting things build to a natural crescendo.

“RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.”

That’s the sound of the needle scraping across the grooves of a vinyl record. The title of that record is, “Romance With Bobby At College.”

It wasn’t that bad, actually. Actually, after Cassie finally emerged from her room and put that lip-lock on me and I finally said the right thing which, if you don’t remember was, “Me, too,” in response to her saying she was glad she was there, she looked up at me and said, “So, what now?”

“I’ll teach you good study habits,” I said.

She smiled and ground her loins against me gently.

“Is that all?”

I ground back.

“No. I plan to do exactly what your parents are terrified will happen to you.”

“Oh? And what’s that?”

“I plan to destroy your morals, to turn you into a hussy. I plan to rip your innocence from you and ruin you for other men.”

“Too late,” she said, still smiling. “You did that years ago.”

“Come on,” I groaned. “You’re supposed to quail in fear, whine and moan, stuff like that.”

“I told my mother I needed to be on birth control pills when I went to college,” she said, calmly.

I blinked, trying to imagine going to either of my parents and saying, “Hey, I plan to have sex. What brand of condom do you recommend?” or some such thing.

“She agreed,” she said.

“She did?”

“Yup. She said she trusted me not to go wild.”

“Well how about that,” I said.

“So I can’t go wild,” she said, sadly.

“Hey, you two,” said Lori, coming into the room from the hallway to the kitchen. “Get a room.” She laughed. “That’s funny. You have rooms, and they’re right here!”

“I was just telling him Mom trusted me not to go wild,” said Cassie, still draped all over me.

“Lucky you,” said Lori. “I had to promise on a pinky swear that I wouldn’t have sex until I fell in love with a man.”

“She must think that’s going to happen soon,” whispered Cassie, quite loudly.

“Why?” I asked, falling for it.

“Your mother put her on the pill, too,” said Cassie.


Even at that point, clothes didn’t come off and the girls didn’t go wild. Instead they got excited about walking around campus. They had packets that contained information about where they were supposed to go to do various things to complete their enrollment and sign up for classes and all that. So I took them to all those places and promised to go with them to do the various things over the next couple of days.

We ate at the union and then walked over to the east side of campus, where the Greek houses are and they asked me questions about sororities, which I couldn’t answer. I told them they’d have plenty of time to learn about that stuff.

We walked to the local ice cream store and got cones, and then walked home.

They’d actually been there four hours before Cassie plopped down beside me on the couch and said, “I have a brand new bed. I’m worried it will fall down if I lie down on it.”

“Yeah?” I replied. “What makes you think that?”

“It looks kind of frail,” she said.

“It’s not frail. You don’t want to know why I know that, though.”

“What? Have there been orgies in this house before?”

“No. Nothing like that.”

“Then what?”

“I’m telling you, you don’t want to know.”

“Yes I do!” she insisted.

“Okay, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.” I stopped there.

“Well?!”

Girls are so easy to get going.

“Your parents used that bed when they came to look at the campus in July,” I said.

“So?”

“They... um... used the bed, Cassie.” I tried to look grim. “I had to put on my headphones to block out the noise.”

The look on her face was priceless.

“They did that... on my bed?” she yelped.

“Well, it wasn’t your bed then,” I argued.

“Ewww,” she whined.

“What’s the big deal?” I asked. “If we were at your house and your parents were gone somewhere, I’d do you on their bed.”

She looked at me with a frosty glare.

“Lori’s right. You are a turd sometimes.” She jumped up, still frowning, and went to her door. Then she turned and, still glaring, said, “Are you coming or not?”

I got up and moved toward her with alacrity.

“You still want to sleep there?” I asked, grinning.

“The spirits of my parents must be expunged from that bed,” she snapped. “You will help me do that!”

“Hey,” I laughed. “We don’t have to have a séance. All you had to do was say you were horny.”

“I am not horny!” she growled. “One cannot be horny when confronted with a turd!”

She lifted her top over her head and exposed succulent breasts.

“And it won’t be a séance, you horrible man,” she said.

She bent over to push both her pants and panties to her ankles. When she stood I wanted her so much I ached.

“I was thinking more of something like an African ritual to chase away spirits.”

“What kind of ritual did you have in mind?” I asked, shedding my own clothes.

“The kind where you lie down on top of me and grunt and groan and move around a lot and chant magic words,” she said.

She casually slid a finger into her slit.

“You have to supply the magic potion that will be needed. Do you think you can do that?”


“Oooo, I’ve waited so long for this,” moaned Cassie.

I was on top of her, fully seated, bareback and happy as a lark. She felt good, her hot flesh tightly clasping my prodding member.

“It’s only been a month,” I panted, going in deep and rubbing.

“It feels like it’s been a lifetime,” she whined. “Don’t ever make me wait that long again.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.