Four Generations of Fucking Sexy Women - Cover

Four Generations of Fucking Sexy Women

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Grant is 60 years old. He scores with all four generations of the same family - Brigid (17 yrs), Kate (35 yrs), Anne (50 yrs) and Alice (65 yrs). The three older generations are quite sexual and know about each other's sexual liaisons, but none know about Brigid.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Squirting   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

I was lazing about in the pool, enjoying the cool waters on this hot day when I heard an unfamiliar voice coming from the direction of the house.

“Hello” was the greeting that I heard.

I turned to the voice and found a very attractive woman in a light coloured floral patterned dress that showed off her figure very nicely. The appearance and face was familiar ... and it was then that I realised that this was Kate’s mother.

She had spoke about the possibility that Anne could pay a visit.

“Hello ... you must be Anne ... Kate’s mother” I replied.

“Yes ... and you must be Grant ... Alan’s father”.

She walked closer to the pool, and was about 10 feet away when I felt that I needed to warn her.

“Hey ... I wasn’t expecting anyone today ... so I have to warn you that I am swimming naked in here”.

“Oh” she exclaimed but kept on walking to the edge of the pool.

I swam up to the edge of the pool, hiding my nakedness as best I could. From my vantage point in the pool I got to see her knees, slender calves and sexy feet. I’m a sucker for sexy feet so my interest was piqued already.

“The water looks very inviting” she commented.

She surprised me by kicking off her sandals and dipping her foot into the water just near me. That action opened up a whole new view right up under her dress to her very brief white panties.

“Hmmmm ... that’s nice ... mind if I join you?” she asked as she stepped back a couple of feet.

Without waiting for my response she unbuckled the belt on her dress and drew it off over her head. She wasn’t wearing a bra, so all that remained were her skimpy panties ... which were on the ground seconds later revealing a neatly trimmed dark coloured bush, and a glint of gold at the top of her pussy. An intimate piercing? ... I wondered.

Her breasts were firm and rounded, sitting proudly high on her chest with small bullet-like nipples with small gold ring piercings. The presence of piercings surprised me.

As she sat down on the edge of the pool, she said “Kate has told me so much about you ... and how much of a help that you have been to her”.

“Wow” I thought to myself “I wonder exactly how much that Kate has shared with her mother”. Kate and I had been intimate quite a few times in the last few weeks.

Sitting on the edge, she had her thighs together, just giving me a tantalising peek at her pussy with its fleshy lips. She had an amazing body. I knew from conversations with Kate that her mother was 50 years old, having given birth to Kate when she was just 15 years old.

Kate said that her mother had been a wild child in her teenage years, and paid the consequences when she got pregnant at the age of 14.

I was treading water, just near Anne ... and talking to her about her plans for the day and rest of the week. She lived on the other side of the city, and was on holidays at the moment. Kate was going to have a couple of days off to spend time with her mum, but she wasn’t able to get time off that day - the boss was most insistent that she come to work.

As we chatted, Anne slowly parted her thighs, giving me a much clearer view - a view that showed that her pussy lips had parted slightly with a light sheen of moisture showing along the crease between them.

Anne caught me looking on a couple of occasions, finally asking “Would you like a closer look ... maybe even touch?”

“My god ... can I?” I asked somewhat surprised by her forthrightness.

“Of course you can ... Kate tells me that you are quite skilful with your hands ... and your tongue”.

I drifted over closer, and she wiggled forward so that her pussy was right on the edge of the pool border. With my hands now resting on her thighs, my lips and tongue touched her damp pussy, sliding the tongue along its crinkly ridges ... and tasting her juices.

“Tasty ... very tasty” I told her. She had a tanginess that was just a little stronger than her daughter, but a taste that was very nice just the same.

She ran her fingers through my hair as I worked my magic on her pussy ... teasing her little clitty and the clitoral hood piercing, and sliding my tongue into the entry of her pussy canal.

“Oh ... oh god ... that’s so nice” she gasped as I continued my oral attentions.

“Fuck ... fuck ... I’m close” she moaned.

I refocused my attentions to her clit, and that did the magic - she erupted in a loud and wet cum, splashing my face with her cum juices.

“Wow ... wow ... fuck ... fuck” she groaned as her hips convulsed ... pressing against my lips and tongue as I consumed her even tangier juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.