Four Generations of Fucking Sexy Women
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Grant is 60 years old. He scores with all four generations of the same family - Brigid (17 yrs), Kate (35 yrs), Anne (50 yrs) and Alice (65 yrs). The three older generations are quite sexual and know about each other's sexual liaisons, but none know about Brigid.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Squirting   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

Kate was the 35 year old mother of Brigid and the wife of my son Alan. Alan and Kate had married two years ago, and I was upset to hear that their marriage was already unraveling.

Positive proof of that was under me at the moment - a naked Kate had my cock embedded in her delicious pussy.

Kate was a slender brunette with shoulder length hair. She had a very pretty face that had been very sad not many minutes ago ... but now was glowing due to the effects of a wonderful fuck session. Her small but firm breasts were jiggling about on her chest with each lunge into her tightness.

Her pussy was wrapped around my long fat shaft, clinging to it with my balls resting against her sexy ass.

“Fuck that feels so good” I growled.

“Fuck me ... fuck me daddy” she moaned.

Kate has taken to calling me daddy when she married my son, and hearing that from her in the midst of this intense fuck session spurred me on.


Just half an hour ago, she had come home in tears. Alan had taken off on a weekend trip with his work mates - fishing and drinking was on the agenda.

I was in their ensuite making the finishing touches to the renovation that I has been doing for the last four weeks. It was now an open plan ensuite with a massive shower area with twin shower heads, and multiple side jets.

I had installed little features that were sexual encounter friendly if there was more than one person in the shower.

With Kate in tears, I had directed her to the love seat in the bay window of the bedroom. I sat beside her, holding her, and allowing her to rest her head on my shoulder. She talked and I listened.

I had observed problems in their relationship during the preceding four weeks.

Kate had stopped crying, and I started to talk ... giving her my thoughts and suggestions. She watched me intently, nodding her head occasionally. Our faces were very close together ... just inches apart at times.

It was probably inevitable that the gap would reduce until our lips came together. It was a tentative kiss initially, and then it became intense very quickly. My hands wandered all over her, feeling her breasts and her firm ass.

She didn’t object when I started to unbutton her blouse. The first couple of buttons challenged me ... so I ripped the blouse open ... sending buttons flying everywhere. I pushed it off her, leaving her in a lacy bra that showed plenty of upper breast flesh.

“What ... careful!” she gasped.

“I’ll get you another one” I replied as I successfully unhooked her bra, setting her wonderful breasts free. My hands could now wander freely across her soft skin, cupping them and tweaking her hard little nipples.

She pulled my face back to hers ... restarting our bruising and passionate kiss.

On breaking that kiss, I drew her to her feet and led her across to the side of the huge bed. the skirt had a side zipper which was easy for me to lower, resulting in the skirt dropping around her bare feet. All that remained was a tiny pair of white lacy panties.

I picked her up and laid her back on the middle of the bed.

She watched me as I discarded first my shirt and then my shorts, allowing my rigid cock to pop free.

“Oh” I heard her murmur.

I crawled onto the bed, encouraging her to part her thighs, making room for me to kneel with my cock hovering over her mound. I rested my cock on her tiny panties.

“You’re big ... really big” she whispered with some apprehension in her voice.

I reached out ... and ripped the panties from her, shredding them into little pieces ... and dropping the remnants on the bed beside us.

“Hey” she gasped.

I quickly replied “I’ll replace them with even sexier ones”.

I placed my hand around my cock base, and directed the head between her puffy pussy lips. I ran it up and down gathering her wetness, and when sufficiently wet I placed the cockhead at her tight entry.

“Are you ready?” I asked her.

“Tell me what you want.”

She hesitated then she moaned “Please fuck me”.

“It will be OUR pleasure” I told her as I pushed forward into her tight wetness, slowly sinking deeper and deeper into her.

“Oh god ... oh god” she moaned.

I watched her face for all the emotions that crossed her face ... shock and discomfort initially as her pussy stretched to admit me ... and then happiness and joy at feeling of being fucked. Within a couple of minutes I had my cock fully inside her with my balls parked against her ass.

“Wonderful ... just fucking wonderful” I told her as I leant forward to be able to kiss her. She placed a hand on the back of my neck, pulling my lips harder against hers and slipping her tongue between them.

It was a lip-bruising passionate kiss. She had a hunger that needed to be fed ... a hunger that my son hadn’t addressed. Her legs went around my waist next, pulling me against her, and restricting me to short and sharp fuck lunges.

“Oh ... oh fuck ... aghhhhh!!!!” she wailed with the rapid arrival of her first cock-induced orgasm. I could feel her juices streaming down my shaft as her pussy muscles locked onto my shaft, squeezing and milking it for all her worth.

I couldn’t move at all within her pussy sheath when she grabbed me. I just had to wait for her peak to pass before I resumed fucking her.

“That was fucking amazing” I told her.

She just nodded her head as she struggled for breath and words.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.