Paradox Interactive - Cover

Paradox Interactive

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What would you do if given the opportunity to change the past for your benefit? Would you take it? What if it was you on the other end?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

I’m pregnant with an alien child. Daddy made me pregnant. How did this happen? What am I going to do? I’m still in college! I can’t have a baby! And it certainly cannot be by my father! But thinking of that makes Rory warm. She wraps her arms around her flat belly. Daddy put a seed in me.

She glances at her clock and frowns. Her father will already have left for work. She wonders if she should tell him about the baby. Should I tell him that our son from the future showed up at our door last night? Should I tell him that boy is an alien? She sits up suddenly. Her son said that he would return today. She looks down at her flimsy nightgown. I can’t let him see me like this!

Quickly, Rory gets in the shower. She thinks of her son. He was so cute! Even though she still finds it strange the way she could find him so attractive, seeing him through human eyes. He certainly is brazen like my dad. She swallows. Our dad. She rests her head against the cold shower tiles. So, we’re half-siblings? That’s so twisted.

“Mom?” a deep voice call from outside the bathroom.

Holy shit! He’s already here! Rory panics. “Um, just a second.” She hurries up and gets out of the shower. When Rory goes to reach for a towel, there isn’t one. Oh great. Swallowing, she pulls the bathroom door open a crack so that she can peek out. She sees a bald head and bright blue eyes peering back at her.

He smiles. “Hey, Mom.”

“Listen, um...”

“Far,” he supplies.

“Far, can you do me a favor?” she asks.

“Sure. What do you need?” He’s so comfortable and she is completely nervous.

“Give me a towel out of my dad’s bathroom?” she asks.

Far’s eyes narrow and drop to the middle of the door, then back. “Sure.”

He turns. Suddenly, Rory remembers her dress and panties are probably still strewn across her father’s floor from yesterday. “Wait!” she cries. He looks back. “You’ll actually have to get one from the laundry room, I think.”

He watches his mother curiously for a moment. “Okay.”

Rory waits anxiously for his return. This is not turning out very well. How did he get in the house? A few minutes later, he returns with a fluffy white towel. She quickly pulls it through the crack in the door. “Okay, now can you wait outside my room?”

He hesitates. “Sure, Mom.”

Shouldn’t he know not to come inside a girl’s room without asking? Of course, he is probably comfortable enough since she is his mother. So weird. Rory dresses quickly in a black shirt and grey shorts. She pulls open the door. Far is waiting in the hallway. His cheeks are kind of red, which show brightly against his pure white skin. Why the hell is he blushing? A suspicious thought crosses her mind and she looks back at the crack in the door. He wouldn’t. Would he? When she looks back, Far is staring at her, smiling pleasantly. No. That is crazy. Of course he wouldn’t spy on me.

He chuckles. “Hi, Mom.”

Rory shakes her head in wonder. “Hi ... um ... son.”

He laughs. “You’re so different here.”

“What do you mean?” she asks. “How?”

“Well, for one thing,” he begins. “In the future you’re not nervous around me.”

He noticed! She blushes and quickly says, “Sorry! I’m just a little stunned, you know?”

“Sure,” he says, grinning. “I get it.”

“Look. I’m starving. Have you eaten?” Rory heads for the stairs and he follows.

“Of course,” he says politely. “You made me breakfast.”

“I did?” she asks. That was nice of me. “What are you still doing living at home?”

“Ouch, Mom,” he groans. “I’m a student. I’m going to become a physicist.”

“Really?” Rory says, surprised and feeling a connection to him. “I’m a student too.”

“Right,” he agrees. “Physics.”

Of course he’d know everything about her. It makes her feel warm inside. It’s nice to know that she will be loved by her son in the future. They go to the kitchen and Rory grabs a bowl of cereal. “So what do I end up doing after college?” she asks him.

He frowns thoughtfully. Rory thinks it’s cute. “I don’t think I should tell you about your future.”

She scoffs. “You already did! Just by telling me who you are!”

Far grins sheepishly. “Oh.”

Rory nods, happy to have made a point. But she doesn’t press him further. Far watches her eat and she tries not to notice. Finally, she can’t stand it any longer. “Why are you staring at me?” She asks, glaring at him.

Surprise enters his eyes followed by a flash of something dark. “You’re just different. I mean, I’ve always thought you were beautiful, Mom. But right now, you’re just ... really cute.” His eyes go wide and he buries his face in his hands. “I can’t believe I just said that.”

Rory can’t either. But it is nice. She knows he’s her future son, but she doesn’t know him. It just feels like a compliment from a stranger. “It’s okay.”

“Really?” he asks sounding hopeful. “You don’t think I’m disgusting?”

“No way,” she answers with a shake of her head. “I think you’re cute.” She tells him honestly. And that nagging feeling of how she finds him so attractive despite him obviously being Cessirian is there again. Plus, how can she judge him when she has feelings for her father?

Far’s eyes darken, just like his father’s. His jaw muscles flex. Rory finishes her breakfast, ignoring the miniscule mannerisms. She cleans up and the boy trails her around the kitchen. Rory feels like grinning. He must definitely be a mama’s boy.

Then suddenly, he forces her against the counter and crushes his mouth onto hers. Rory’s eyes fly open and she struggle to push him away. His mouth is new, yet also oddly familiar. His hand gripping her sides feels a lot like her father’s hands. His eyes are darkened, but unsure, somehow innocent. Maybe it’s the blue of them. Rory pushes against him, more gently now, and he releases her.

“What the hell?” she asks mildly.

His head drops to rest on her shoulder. Shame comes off of him in waves. “Oh fuck, Mom. I’m sorry.”

He’s older than me. Why the fuck is he acting like a kid? She sighs. “I’m not angry,” she tells him gently.

Far lifts his head so he can look down at her, his eyes a little crazed, a lot hopeful. “Mom...”

Damn it. He wants me. The girl swallows. “What’s going on with you?”

He bends a bit, resting his forehead against the top of her head. He seems so comfortable that Rory has to assume he does this all the time in the future. “Oh fuck, Mom,” he says gruffly. “I love you so much.”

This is so strange for Rory. But it is also nice and fuzzy. “Okay...” She can’t really tell him that she loves him in return, can she? She doesn’t know him, at least not yet.

“I’ve wanted you for so long,” he confesses.

Rory swallows hard. “Do I know this in the future?”

He turns his head from his mother and Rory gazes up at his red cheeks. “I tried to tell you, but you didn’t want to hear it.”

Something tender in Rory’s heart breaks. She knows how he feels. Her father didn’t consider her until she went back in time and let him fuck her brains out ... three times! And here is the exact situation in reverse. She can pay it forward, in a way. She can take him into her bed and force her future self to see him sexually. She can send a few naughty visions directly to her older self. Surely the old girl needs some excitement. Rory shakes her head harshly. What the hell am I thinking? I have Daddy! Yet, she feels Far’s pain. “Are you a virgin?” she asks. The question is ridiculous. He’s tall, muscular and handsome. Surely he has found another Cessirian female of human female. Wait a minute! Does this mean that Daddy isn’t his father?

“Mom!” he protests, full of embarrassment.

Right there she knows he is. She wants to ask about his father, but I doesn’t feel right to do so right now. Besides, this is much more interesting. “Why haven’t you fucked anyone?”

He’s startled by her curiosity. “You always told me only to be with the one I love. I mean, you don’t have man rules, but that’s one of them.”

“So, you haven’t loved anyone?” she asks.

Far takes a deep breath and swipes his hand over his bald head. “Only you.”

Rory gulps. Her nipples harden against her will. Far’s eyes are drawn to them, protruding noticeably under her black shirt. She crosses her arms, aware that they need to get out of this suddenly dangerous territory.

“Do you like video games?” she asks.

He grins. “Sure, but you don’t.”

“What?” Rory asks incredulously. “Yes I do.”

“Well, you never play them in the future,” he informs her.

“Well, I like them now,” she counters. “So let’s play some.”

For a moment Far inspects his mother’s face. Rory doesn’t know what it is he is looking for. “Okay.” She leads him into the den and they play for a bit of a racing game where he beats her horribly. He laughs and teases. “You suck at this.”

Rory frowns at him. “It’s no wonder I don’t play in the future.” He grins and then she hears a thump from the front of the house.

“Rory?” her father calls.

“Oh fuck,” she whispers with her heart in her throat. “Far, you have to hide!”

“What?” he asks before turning defiant. “No, I want to see Grandpa when he’s younger.”

“Absolutely not,” the girl gasps. “Hide!”

With a frown, Far climbs into the den’s closet. He closes the slotted, sliding door. Rory places a finger to her mouth, eyes wide, silently begging him to remain quiet.

“Rory?” he father calls again.

She quickly resets the game. “In here, Dad!”

Gavan pokes his head into the den, smiling. He is in his black suit and green tie, looking very handsome. His black hair is smoothed back neatly. “I had a client drop my services, so I’ve got awhile before I need to do another job. I figured you might like to have lunch.”

Rory smiles back. “Thanks, Dad, but I just ate breakfast.”

“Sleeping the day away,” he teases. “I’m not really hungry either. You don’t have to be at work?”

“Not today,” she replies. “But I got classes tonight.” She waits for him to walk away to approach the slots in the closet door. “Far?” she whispers.

“Yeah?” he whispers back.

She swallows. “I’ve never been allowed to have boys over. If he sees you, he’ll think the worst.”

“But he won’t think twice,” the boy argues. “I’m only half Cessirian, but I look the part.”

That answers part of the question. She sighs. “Where did you park the time machine?”

“The backyard,” he answers. “I wanted to get the spare key and surprise you.”

Rory waves frantically at the door as she hears her father returning. She spins around to face him. Gavan smiles at her with the new lopsided grin he developed after they had sex last night. It thrills her to no end. “I’ve been thinking,” he says, approaching her. His eyes are narrowing, dropping to her chest. “I should have asked you to sleep in my bed last night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.