Paradox Interactive - Cover

Paradox Interactive

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What would you do if given the opportunity to change the past for your benefit? Would you take it? What if it was you on the other end?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Rory ships the heart as quickly as possible and runs to the hotel. She really doesn’t think she has much time left. Her father is waiting in the lobby and he smiles, almost gently, much like his older self.

In the room, he says, “I don’t know if I can go through with it, you know, getting with your mother.”

Rory stares at him. “You have to. If you don’t, I won’t be born. I don’t know what will happen but it won’t be good.”

The man sneers at the floor. “Fuck.”

“What’s wrong?” she asks. “You said she was pretty. And she’s got bigger boobs than me.”

Gavan examines her chest. “No, she doesn’t.”

“They must get bigger when she gets pregnant then,” she argues.

One of his eyebrow rises in interest. He shakes his head. “I only want you now.”

Rory knows that she is grinning. “Oh, Daddy, you have no idea how happy that makes me. But you just have to or I won’t exist. Please...”

He takes a deep breath. “She won’t do the things you do for me, baby girl.”

Rory stares at her father’s handsome face. “I bet she will. You can convince her.” As she watches him, Rory realizes she has to stop this. She has messed with something important so recklessly. It would be a miracle if it can even be fixed. “I promise,” she tells him. “It will be just like I promised before. I’ll reward you twenty years from now.”

Gavan pulls her close to him. “Why does it sound like you’re saying goodbye?”

Suddenly, Rory wants to cry. “I don’t want to. But if I don’t, you’ll never get together with my mom. Who knows what that would do to our lives?”

He kisses her fiercely, his cinnamon tongue stroking hers. Is this the last time I’ll ever kiss Daddy? Her heart hurts at the thought.

She feels that strange pull and he says, “Goodbye, baby girl.”

The light flashes. Dr. Andromache stares into her eyes excitedly. Rory holds back tears and nods to her. “I sent the heart.”

Her boss begs her to make another trip tomorrow when she comes into work, but Rory tells her that she is taking a break from time travel.

As she heads home, Rory wonders if Dr. Andromache will find a new guinea pig to go back and do work for her in the past. She’s feeling so down as she pulls the speeder in. She trudges to the front door. I love him. I love him and I’ll never be with him.

The sound of a roaring speeder makes her jerk her head around to see her father racing dangerously up the driveway. Before he even gets out, Rory can see the rage in his eyes. He’s staring furiously at her. She yelps and fumbles with the key in the lock. She throws the door open, terrified of her father for the first time in her life. He has never hit her, never spanked her. But right now he looks like he wants to beat the living hell out of her.

“Rory!” he roars, running up to the house. “Rory, you stop right there!” His voice sends a cold shock down her spine. There is no way she is stopping.

The girl runs up the stairs. “I’m sorry, Daddy!” she screams. “I’m sorry! Don’t hurt me! Please!”

She heads for her room. She’s fast, but he’s faster. Rory runs through the door and slams it. But her father catches it and steps through the doorway. He’s breathing hard from running. His eyes are dark slits of rage. “Rory,” he growls. “You disobeyed me ... again...” The girl cowers and backs away from him, bumping into her desk. She’s trapped. “I told you to stop,” he growls angrily. “I told you to stop but you didn’t fucking listen.”

“I know, I know. Just listen. I’m sorry,” she pleads. “I’m never going back. I told Dr. Andromache...”

“Enough,” he interrupts with a roar. He steps forward, large and intimidating, glaring down at her. “I put an end to this, but you just couldn’t leave it there, you greedy, little cunt.”

Rory winces. He has never called her anything so foul before. “Daddy,” she whimpers with pain. He hates me now. He hates me and it’s my fault.

The girl trembles with fear as he reaches her. His head tilts to her ear. “That reward?” he rumbles, low and sneering. “I’ll take it now.”

Fear and surprise war within her. Rory gazes up into his eyes, filled black with lust. “Huh?” she asks. Her nipples tighten, but the fear still grips her.

“Oh, yesss,” he hisses into her ear. His hand circles his daughter’s neck. “You can do exactly what I like.”

The girl’s pussy throbs. Daddy wants me! And it’s not the one from the past, but this one from the present. Her head turns toward his and Gavan grips her neck, forcing her to kiss him. It’s not at all gentle either. His tongue rams into Rory’s mouth.

“Aww, this taste,” he grunts. His dark eyes focus on her breasts, straining against her dress.

Then his eyes meet hers. “Daddy?” she whispers.

“What the fuck do you expect, Rory?” he asks roughly. He digs his fingers into her sides. “You let me fuck you. You let me cum in you. You let me lick you and take your ass! Do you seriously think I can get that out of my head?” He drags her to the bed and makes her sit. “Let me see my tits,” he demands in her ear.

Rory takes a shuddering breath. His tits.

“Let me see,” he says, changing his tone to something lighter. But his eyes are still dark, his eyelids still low.

My promise, his reward. Rory licks her lips continuously, bouncing so that she can pull her dress out from under her and then over her head. A long hiss comes from Gavan’s mouth as he watches his daughter’s bare breasts bounce into view. He falls to his knees before her and his mouth dives from her breast. The man holds it with both hands to swirl his tongue around the nipple, causing Rory to gasp. “My fucking tits,” he mutters to it. Then Gavan turns to the other, grabbing it lovingly with both hands. He takes this nipple into his mouth and sucks, rolling it around with his tongue.

The girl moans, finally unable to contain it any longer.

“Fuck,” he groans. “You seduced me, your father.”

Rory’s heart sinks. “I am so sorry.” There is nothing worth his disappointment. It hurts so very much.

“But I still love you,” he says a moment later. Joy returns as Rory look down at her father’s smirking face between her breasts. “I loved you back then, too.”

The girl’s heart fills with happiness. “I love you too, Daddy, both now and then.” He swallows suddenly... nervous? “Take me to your bed, Daddy.” Anger flashes for a moment, but she isn’t scared anymore. “You’ve been good for so long. Don’t you want your reward?”

Gavan surges to his feet, lifting her over his shoulder once again. He barges down the hallway and kicks open his door. Then he tosses his daughter to the bed and starts to crawl on top of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.