Paradox Interactive
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What would you do if given the opportunity to change the past for your benefit? Would you take it? What if it was you on the other end?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

The next morning, after Rory showers, she heads downstairs for breakfast. Gavan is leaning over the island counter, munching on toast and reading the paper. He is still in the black shirt and sweats that he wars to bed. Rory examines him. He is a really good-looking guy. Fit with dark hair and dark eyes that gives nothing away when he notices her coming in.

“Good morning, Daddy,” she says, heading for the refrigerator to get some juice.

“Morning,” he says gruffly.

“What are you up to today?” the girl asks innocently.

“Not much,” he answers. “I’m heading over to watch the game at Johnny’s house.”

“Sounds like fun,” she says.

“I hope it will be,” he says grinning. “At least if my team wins. I’ve got a bet going on with Johnny.”

“I think you’ll win, Dad,” she says flashing him a comforting smile.

He laughs. “I hope so That way I can do some face rubbing like he has me for the last three weeks.” He finishes up his breakfast and cleans up after himself. “What are you doing today?”

Rory swallows hard. “I want to get over to the mall with Casey. She said they are having a big sale.”

Gavan nods, happily accepting the lie. “Good. Get some nice new things.”

She sighs when he leaves the kitchen and manages to finish her juice. Then she heads back to the lab.

Dr. Andromache is thrilled to see her. She already has another mission request. “This is a little trickier,” she warns. Rory waits, intrigued. “I need you to steal something.

“Steal?” the girl frowns.

“Don’t worry,” Andromache replies. “It’s something that is rightfully mine anyway.”

Rory sighs. She’ll so whatever it takes to go back. “Tell me.”

“Shortly after we arrived here, my grandmother died. My mother gave my younger sister her heart. It should have gone because I am the elder.” The doctor frowns. “It’s not right is it?”

“Unfair,” Rory humors her. She doesn’t fully understand all of Cessirian culture, but this obviously has some importance to her boss.

“She will still be living in the housing the government set up for us,” she explains. “But today, this time twenty years ago, we were all at an important meeting. I know for a fact that she wasn’t carrying the heart with her.”

“So you want me to break into government housing and still what exactly?” Rory asks, imagining some big alien heart.

“Yes,” the scientist hums. “It is small, like the size of a pearl. And it should be attached to a necklace. But I will need you to mail it to me. I don’t know what will happen if you try to bring it back with you. It’s too precious to risk it.”

Rory is loaded into the time machine with another set of clothes and a stack of hundreds. She presses the panels almost frantically. The power is really going to her boss’ head! There is the flash and the girl finds herself on the bench outside the lab ... again.

Of course, the first place she goes is the hotel.

“Hi again!” the desk clerk says when she sees Rory. “I’ve got a room waiting for you, but you know you should reserve it for more days if you’re going to keep coming back.”

Like her father, the clerk isn’t much older than her, so maybe she thinks that they can be friends. Rory smiles at her. “Thanks.”

“I really like your style,” the woman gushes. “What are you wearing now? Where did you get it?”

Rory looks down at her clothes. They are a little old to her, but to the other girl, it’s something she has never seen before. “Oh, my friend made it for me,” she lies.

“Good friend!” The clerk checks her out more.

She has seen me bring Daddy back to the hotel twice. I wonder if she thinks I’m a slut.

Rory gets in the room and swap outfits. This time, her boss packed her a jean dress and a matching headband. Rory frowns at it. She wishes she had time to shop, but she doesn’t. Andromache’s task will take too long and Rory still need to see her father. She sighs, her nipples tightening. Daddy...

Rory has figured out that her father does more than just private investigating. She has the feeling that he is more of a fixer than anything. She starts to wonder how he would like to help her to break into governmental alien housing. She heads for the alleyway where Gavan hangs out with his thugs and s surprised to see him leaning against the building, waiting for her.

Rory’s heart flutters. “Dad?” He looks up with a pleased grin. Rory’s heart thrashes. Is Daddy falling for me?

Gavan runs a hand through his thick, black hair. “What’s up, baby girl?”

“I need your help, Daddy,” she sputters out.

He pulls his daughter into a tight hug, obviously relishing the feeling of her breasts squashed against his chest. He inhales deeply in her hair. “Anything for you, baby girl.”

Yes! She wants to moan. He is definitely into her. And immediately she is wet, ready for him. She snaps herself out of it. Suddenly, Rory is wary. How will he react to my request? “I need you to help me steal something.”

Gavan pulls back to look at her and what Rory sees in his eyes isn’t offense but excitement. Not just thrill excitement either. She can feel an erection grow between them. He’s dirty. She blushes as he grins. He knows she feels it. “What are we stealing?”


They head to the governmental housing set up for the Cessirians after their initial arrival. They stare out at the complex.

“Act natural,” he murmurs. “There are plenty of humans in there with the aliens, so we can blend in.” He pulls her around to a spot that doesn’t fall under the eyes of any of the guards. Up and over the fence they go.

As they walk through the shipping containers made into houses, her father reaches back and pinches her breasts—the ones he fucked the day before. The memory floods her, making her gasp. Gavan turns his head and Rory sees his wicked smirk.

Where exactly will daddy be when this memory hits him? “I think it’s working,” she tells her father. “I think we are making your future-self think naughty thought about me.”

Gavan looks back to glare at Rory. It looks like jealousy in his eyes. “Oh, yeah?”

She swallows. “He keeps looking at my boobs.”

Her father turns to shove her against the wall of the container. “He wants to fuck them,” he growls nastily. “He wants to put his dick on my tits.”

His tits? Rory is instantly wet. How is he so jealous of himself? “Will you want to...” she swallows hard, “ ... do that twenty years from now?” “I want to fuck that tit every day of my life.”

“I’ll let you, Daddy.” Rory peers into his eyes, hoping her future father pays close attention to this memory, whenever he gets it. “I’ll let you put your dick anywhere.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.