Paradox Interactive - Cover

Paradox Interactive

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What would you do if given the opportunity to change the past for your benefit? Would you take it? What if it was you on the other end?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

The next day is Saturday, and though she doesn’t have to work, Dr. Andromache asked that she come in for the tests. Rory doesn’t need a reason to go in today other than the chance to go back in time again. So she quickly dresses and slips out before her father wakes up. She doesn’t need him asking any unnecessary questions and she definitely doesn’t need him to find out what she is up to.

Dr. Andromache is working early today, which isn’t unusual at all. Most Cessirians are workaholics, though they don’t see it that way. Immediately she busies herself with examining the girl. “How do you feel?”

“Great,” Rory says. “Pretty normal actually.”

The doctor nods. “Good. Now, I know I told you we would wait a few days before our next attempt...” Rory’s pulse quickens. “ ... but with you not showing any side effects and my impatience, I have a task I want you to perform in the past.”

“Really?” Rory asks, feeling antsy herself. “What task?”

“Take this money, set up in a hotel like you did before,” she says handing over a stack of hundreds. “It’s a good idea in case you run across someone that you know. Then I want you to go to Volmor’s Antiques on Wright Street. Look for an old raggedly teddy bear named Secks.”

“That’s specific,” Rory says, giving the alien a face.

“I bought the bear years ago, shortly after I came here. It was the only one of its kind. I love the bear, but it’s about worn out after all these years,” Andromache says, looking like she is reminiscing something special. “A terrible shame.”

“So, what do I do with it, once I bought it?” the girl asks, still wondering what makes the bear so special.

“Ship it to me,” the scientist quickly answers. “Set it to arrive today.”

Rory shrugs, letting her curiosity about it slip. “I’ll do my best.”

“Excellent,” Andromache says, smiling gleefully.

Rory is fine with the task. She is then set up with another outfit matching the time and is stuck in the time machine again. After Andromache presses the sequence of buttons, there is a flash and once more, Rory is sitting on the bench in front of the lab.

She sets off to get the same hotel room. The woman at the desk recognizes her. Upstairs, the girl changes clothes. This time she is given a black crop top with a wide nick that reveals her shoulders. A white tank top fits beneath it and then there is the black skirt and matching shoes.

She hits the antique shop next and finds the hideous looking bear. Andromache was right in that it is raggedy. After twenty years, Rory can’t imagine it looking any better. She purchases it from the creepy old man that runs the place and then heads for the post office. Surprisingly, no one thinks twice or asks questions when she requests to post-date the package by twenty years.

Now, with her task complete, it’s time for Rory to find her father. She wonders if she should feel guilty for going against his wishes. Her reasoning counters that guilt though. He fucked her, so why should he get to decide when and where?

With a shrug and a sigh, takes off quickly, not sure how much time she has left. Most likely less than a couple hours since her task took longer than she anticipated. Her father isn’t outside the office, not that she really expects him to be. So she heads to the alley where his goons grabbed her yesterday.

There is no one around and her heart instantly sinks. “Hello?” she calls.

A thug slinks around the corner. He looks pretty vile, though he is dressed nicely, something she failed to notice the day before. “Oh? You looking to take a go around?”

“Not with you,” she says. “Where’s Daniels?”

His expression hardens. “Gavan?”

“Tell him Rory is here to see him,” she says, ignoring the question. The thug sneers at her. “It’ll make him angry if I have to wait too long.”

Without another word her turns and leaves. Rory taps her toe for a few minutes and finally her father comes around the corner. She grins, she can’t help it.

“I got this, Bryan,” he tells the thug. Then he offers his arm and she takes it happily. It feels good to have his attention in this way. “Back so soon?” he asks, wryly as they head for the hotel. “Did I make an impression?”

You sure did! The girl shivers. “Yes, Daddy.” Then she feels a bit worried. Obviously not much of one if you stop fantasizing about me.

Gavan chuckles. “Yeah, you did. I went to check out that chick, your mom.” He shrugs. “She looks okay, I guess.”

Jealousy wrenches her belly. I have to stop this. If he doesn’t get with her, I won’t exist. “Okay,” she utters.

“I about flipped when you disappeared like that yesterday,” he says, changing the subject.

“Sorry about that,” Rory counters, and she does too. She wishes she didn’t have to go. Another go around would have been quite exciting.

“Mmm,” he rumbles, pulling her into his side. “Yeah, that’s the stuff.”

“Daddy?”

Gavan bares his teeth at her. “Yes, baby girl?”

“You don’t want me in the future.” Rory knows that she is pouting, but she can’t help it either.

“What?” he practically shouts. “Why the hell not?” he asks, leaning forward to check out her chest.

Rory frowns wondering how best to answer. “It’s kind of noble, really. He ... I mean you ... don’t want to hurt me.”

“That’s kind of shitty,” he says frowning too. “I mean we’ve already fucked. There is no taking it back now.”

“Eventually, you’ll think it’s wrong though,” she says, telling the truth.

“We’ll have to change that old man’s thinking, won’t we?” he asks, flashing a wolfish grin at her.

The girl beams with the prospect. Her father is conspiring with her against his future self! “How?”

“You’re going to do exactly what I like,” he says. “I mean, who knows me better than me?”

A shiver runs down her spine. “Daddy?”

Gavan grins wickedly and his eyes sink to her chest. “Yeah, you’ll do just what I like.”

Rory’s pussy tingles. Then they are rushing through the hotel. He wants her again and the daddy in the future will just have to deal with it. The moment she unlocks the door, Gavan is pulling his daughter into the room and into his arms. Rory grins just as wickedly as he did before. She can’t get this from her future father, but her younger one will. And he will as many times as she wants. He can’t stop her here, and he will definitely remember it from now on.

Gavan tugs on her shirts. “Let me see those awesome tits of yours.”

The girl blushes. “That’s naughty, Daddy.”

“Mmm, I agree,” she says with a rumble. He tugs again. “Lift your arms.”

She does. He pulls the shirt and tank top from her body and Rory’s breasts spring free. Her father moans shamelessly and plunges his face between her breasts. “Fuck, these are magnificent.” Rory’s clit throbs at the words and she giggles. He looks up at her from between her mounds, his dark eyes filled with lust. “Have I told you how much I love tits?”

The girl gasps. “No, Daddy, you haven’t.”

He licks along the gap between them. “I love them more than anything. I love sucking them...” He wraps his lips around a nipple. “I love nibbling them...” His teeth bites down gently and Rory’s cunt throbs. “Yes. And yours are absolutely perfect. They are made just for me.”

She whimpers, moisture pooling in her panties. “Yes, Daddy, they are just for you.”

Gavan leads her to the bed and makes her sit. His lusty eyes peer down into hers. “But you know what I like best?” Rory licks her lips and shakes her head. She hasn’t a clue. Gavan leans down to whisper in her ear. “Rubbing my dick on them.” She gasps again. “Oh yes,” he murmurs. “I’m going to get you to suck me. Suck me so sweetly and tenderly. And when I’m all wet with your saliva, I’m going to fuck your tits.”

“My ... my tits?” she stammers.

“Mmm,” he agrees, throatily. “I’m going to stick my dick right between them and fuck them.”

The girl can’t believe what she is hearing. She’s heard of such a thing, but she certainly never expected her father to like such a thing. “Won’t it hurt me?”

Gavan’s tongue darts out to lick her ear, while a hand grabs a handful of her breast and squeezes. “Not with big, fat tits like this. They’ll swallow me up and I’ll be wet. And when I cum, I’m going to cum all over your tits.”

This is what he likes? Rory whimpers again, squirming and rubbing her legs together like a cricket. “I’ll do anything for you, Daddy.”

His breath escapes across her ear. “Yes, that’s my girl.”

She squeezes her legs together as her clit throbs even harder. “Anything, Daddy,” she repeats. It sounds more like a whine than anything, like she is begging.

“Yesss,” he hisses. “Do you remember what comes first?”

“You ... you want me to suck you,” she offers.

“That’s right,” he confirms, standing tall and looking down into her eyes expectantly. He is like a god to her—young, handsome and very demanding.

“Um, Dad?” she says, feeling her mouth filling with saliva.

“What?”

“Can you take off your shirt, please?” she asks, swallowing down the excess spit.

His eyelids droop so that they are almost closed. “You are such a slutty, little thing,” he rumbles. He lifts his black shirt over his head. “There. Now what are you going to do for me in return?” She swallows again. “Say it,” he demands harshly.

“I’m going to suck your dick,” she says with as much confidence as she can muster.

Gavan grunts. “Yeah, that’s right.”

He watches with eyes narrowed when Rory reaches forward for his zipper. It slides down easily, and she works the button. He pushes his pants and boxers down slowly while she watches carefully and his long, hard member springs up. Her breath escapes her. Am I really going to get to suck my father’s dick?

“First time?” he asks, with an eyebrow raised. Rory nods, feeling very shy all of a sudden. “Lick me,” he demands. “Start at the base, end at the tip.”

She swallows again, hard. “Yes, Daddy.” The first taste is salty, the smell is musky. The hairs on the back of her neck prickle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.