Paradox Interactive - Cover

Paradox Interactive

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - What would you do if given the opportunity to change the past for your benefit? Would you take it? What if it was you on the other end?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Rory is just home after a long, exhausting day and all she can think about is how much she wants a nice, long and hot shower. She strips off her clothes ad runs down the stairs stark naked and straight for the bathroom. As she reaches the bottom of the stairs, her father walks through the hall and stops in front of her. Rory thought he had already left.

They stand staring at each other for the briefest of moments and her breath catches. Her father is the sexiest man she has ever known. He is confident, sensual and nearly everything he does has an eroticism to it that affects her deeply. Lately, Rory has been finding that he is the center of most of her masturbation fantasies which in turn makes being physically close to him very unnerving, but even more so when she is totally naked.

He smiles and Rory inhales deeply, smiling right back. He jingles his car keys in the air, not letting his eyes drift anywhere below her chin. “I can’t go far without these,” he says stepping around Rory and toward the front door. ‘I’ll be back in a couple hours,” he calls over his shoulder.

“Bye!” Rory calls back, relieved. She finds it remarkable that his eyes remained on her face the whole time and it makes her wonder if her father found her at all attractive. Certainly he has to, but doesn’t want to look like a fool and look. With a shrug, Rory heads to the bathroom, hearing the front door shut behind her.

Rory reaches into the tub to run the water and sees the wet bottom. Her father must have showered before he left. She runs the shower and steps into the hot spray still thinking of him. As the water beats onto her, Rory’s skin prickles at the heat; her mind begins to wander. She slips into a vicariously into thought of how he had just been standing there, feeling the water running all over his body, soaping and rinsing himself.

Rory wets the loofah under the spray, squeezes the body wash onto it and starts washing. The texture of it feels rough against her sensitized skin and the initial coolness of the cucumber body wash only heightens the sensation. By the time she reaches her breasts, her nipples are tingling. Rory swirls the sponge around her breasts and then over the nipples, feeling them tighten against the rough material. She tries to dispel all thoughts of her father while she continues to wash but by the time she rinses she feels the warm tingle of her nether lips swelling.

Rory towels off and dart immediately up the stairs. Her overly warm skin gooses up against the cooler air. She tosses the towel to the floor, not worrying about where it lands, and thinks about how nice it will be to masturbate without worry at being overheard. Then she thinks about her father’s room.

Slipping back out into the hallway, Rory slowly walks into his room, feeling his presence as it he was there. His covers are drawn back like he just sprung from the bed. Her father never made the bed and it is too inviting to just ignore. So she slips onto it, lying on her back and pulling the covers over her warm body. The coolness of his sheets is a pointed contrast to her body heat, much like the cooler air, and she feels her nipples tighten once more. She lays there with her eyes closed, arms at her sides and thinking about how she is laying where her father was lying not that long ago; how her naked body is in the same place as his naked body had recently been.

The rise and fall of Rory’s breathing moves the sheets almost imperceptibly across her nipples and she shudders at the sensation of the soft touch. She becomes aware of the feeling of the sheet against her belly and how they curl down to the cusp of her mound; everything the barest of touches. Rory wonders if that would be how her father would touch her—gently, softly, slowly arousing her.

Parting her legs slightly, Rory raises one hand under the covers to her breast and cups it, slowly squeezing it up to her nipple and gasping at the pleasure in the pressure. The sheet shifts and cups her mound almost touching her nether lips and she tilts her hips up to meet the touch. She thinks about how the sheet would cling to her father’s body in the same way and her breathing increases as her clit throbs.

Slowly, she trails her other hand down her belly to her nether lips and softly strokes them up and down, never touching her tingling nub; never parting her lips yet still feeling her arousal grow powerfully. Rory thinks about her father lying in this same spot and masturbating. She knows he has to. He isn’t married, her mother ran off long ago. Her father is far too handsome not to have a woman in his bed yet Rory has never seen on in it. She thinks about how his big, powerful hands would look stroking his hard prick. As her fingers slide down her nether lips, Rory thinks about how his breathing would change and how his hips would move. She slowly presses the tip of her finger between those forbidden lips and into the wetness gathering at the entrance, wondering what he thinks about when he masturbates. Maybe it’s her, maybe someone else. Oh how she wants it to be her.

Rory draws her finger up and presses it gently against her clit. She gasps at the sensation and the covers slide to her ribcage, exposing her breasts. She wonders what would happen if her father came home and found her like this. She thinks of him watching her and touching her. Rory circles her finger around her clit slowly; his finger. She squeezes her breast to the nipple and feels it harden impossibly; his hand. She feels her pussy clench and ache to be filled.

Rory turns then, to the noise at the door and see him. For a moment she thinks that she is imagining him and then he steps into the room and stops.

“Daddy?” she gasps and freezes.

“You should continue,” he says gently. Rory doesn’t move. “What were you thinking about?”

“I ... I can’t tell you,” she answers weakly, embarrassed.

He nods. “Continue what you were doing,” he repeats and then waits for her to resume.

Rory squeezes her nipple gently and presses her clit.

“What were you thinking about?” he repeats. His tone is aroused and gently insistent.

“You,” Rory whispers shyly.

“What about me?” he presses, walking very slowly toward the bed.

“I was thinking ... I thought...” Rory stammers, “how exciting it would be to have you find me and...”

“And?” He stands next to the bed and Rory can then see his arousal for her! It’s in his eyes as they drink her in the way he does, by the way he leans slightly over her and by the outline of his erection. It relaxes her and gives her courage to speak more freely.

“ ... and how I would like to cum while you watch.” She finishes.

“What then?” he urges.

“Then ... I would want you to...” Rory’s voice trails off a bit, losing that little bit of courage she had found.

“Tell me,” he says, quietly demanding. “Say it.”

“I would want you to clean me up. I want to feel your tongue, your breath, your lips...” she answers with one breath.

Her father sighs deeply. Rory’s entire body is straining to have contact with him—real contact, not the vicariously imagined contact. She wants to touch him and have him touch her in return, but she doesn’t move—she can’t. His eyes flicker over her again and, as if he can feel the strain, he raises a hand and lets it hover over Rory’s breast. It is close enough that she can feel the heat coming off of it and the incomplete connection makes her ache. Rory shudders and her nipples harden. Her father watches them and then very slowly reaches with his other hand forward and pulls the covers down the end of the bed. His eyes follow the covers and then travel back up her body until their gazes lock.

“Spread your lips and show me your hard clit.” His voice is so quiet and measured that it gives her goose bumps all over again.

Rory parts her legs further, lowering her hand to spread her nether lips wide for him and feeling her clit extend. His eyes follow her every movement and she feels them as if they were his hands.

“That’s it,” he sighs, “very good.” He lowers his hovering hand to finally make that contact and knead her breast.

The feel of his hand is exquisite, coupled with the exposure of her clit and the almost touch of her own fingers, her belly clenches and she shudders again. Her father squeezes her breast and the pressure in her already erect nipple is pleasurable to the point of pain and Rory gasps and moans in reply. She sees his cock jump and her entire focus becomes taking him into her mouth while he teases her nipples until she climaxes.

The thought must clearly show in her eyes because he grins down at her and moves his other hand to his waistband. He undoes his pants, letting them drop to the floor and places a knee beside her on the bed to feed Rory his cock. The girl takes the head hungrily and swirls her tongue over it, pressing it against her tongue and then the roof of her mouth as she swallows it. Then Rory tightens her lips around the base and pulls him from her mouth, firmly pressing her tongue against him until she feels the velvety head once again.

He moans deeply and Rory feels the vibration of it in his cock. One hand squeezes and teases her nipple, the other yanks at her hair. Then he presses his hips at her and Rory takes his prick in and out of her mouth over and over again and again, each time pressing the tip further and further down her throat.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.