Texas Switch
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is just another Texas switch, except that it involves Alex Costas being conned into the wrong woman's bed.....or was it one of many right women? In any case, is he cheating or does this trick absolve him of any guilt?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Oh, Dios mio! Oh, fuck me more! Fuck me harder! I’m your slut!” Aunt Luna screamed as I pounded her sweet, slick snatch for the umpteenth stroke, thanks to having already cum that morning.

“Will you two wrap it up so that we can eat? I love how wild and raunchy you are as a couple, but damn, breakfast is going to get cold at this rate and my stomach is growling like crazy!” Steph exclaimed, adding, “Besides, I deserve a few rounds with him myself, so leave some sloppy seconds for me!”

That kind of talk was more than enough to get Aunt Luna off, probably because she loved to share a man with her sister-in-law (they really just thought of each other as sisters, period). So, before I knew, Luna squeezed my cock with her tight, wet pussy and basically pulled all of my seed out of my balls. I looked at her gooey twat and her lovely brown ass as I withdrew after a lengthy session taking her from behind, and damn it, if I didn’t have a refractory period, I would be hard as steel all over again! I swatted her playfully on the tush and she wiggled her booty back at me with brazen desire as she stood and walked with us downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. I couldn’t help but notice that she made no attempt to clean up my mess that I left dripping and oozing from her cunt down to her legs.

“Someone likes to show off, I see!” Steph teased Aunt Luna, who giggled in response as she nodded.

“He’s a stud, that one! You really should ride him for a few hours yourself, and soon. Lucky Stacey has been holding out on us,” Luna teased her niece, who blushed and spread her hands coyly.

“Well, I had to get him out here first, tia. Now I have. Mom, she’s totally right. Alex is to die for! My personal Greek god! Yummy! I could worship him all day and all night long! Trust me on that! All of your fantasies about him, ever since you babysat him ... it’s like that and on steroids! He’s going to fuck you half to death, I believe!” Stacey licked her lips as she bragged about me, putting me on the spot and making me a little shy all of the sudden.

“And he’s modest enough to get embarrassed when you brag on him! Good! I like confidence in a man, sure, and I don’t mind some bragging, but a little bashfulness and humility are good, too. One must strike a good balance between arrogance and healthy pride. Well, in any case, I hope that you worked up a good appetite for something other than just Luna’s snatch while between her thighs. Although, admittedly, what I enjoy most about Luna is her ass. I love to rim that girl! Her bottom tastes great! Sweaty, juicy, and sweet!

“Anyway, I hope that you enjoy breakfast, because I made a proper East Texas breakfast, hon. Steak and fried eggs, plus plenty of quesadillas, grits with butter and sugar, and buttermilk biscuits with gravy for good measure. Plenty of meat and starch to give you the calories that you’ll need for a whole day of satisfying the women of our clan. Two of which are cougars, of course, namely Luna and me. One of which is a ginger, namely Stacey, and I’m halfway there with my strawberry blonde, aren’t I? That’s not even counting our young Tejanas, mind you. Right, girls! Tell Alex how much you want to fuck him while he’s here, and how much you want him to move in with us! I know that I do ... I’ve wanted to take Alex as a lover for forever!” Steph told me as we sat to eat and she made damn sure that I sat at the head of the table.

“Alex looks yummy, especially naked like that. I could lick his whole body some time! Maybe tonight!” Carmen, the oldest of the Tejana sisters, confessed her lustful thoughts about me.

“My whole body? Wow ... just wow! Well, the feeling’s mutual, since you’ve opted to do without clothing here!” I noted her own nude state, which showed off those fantastic tits of hers ... very nice knockers indeed.

“I’m on the rag, but if you don’t mind that part, sure, why not?” Carmen shrugged as she winked at me.

“Where’s your ... pad, then?” I inquired.

“Not wearing one, of course. It’s cool. I have a seat cover under my culo to stop my blood from staining the chair. I don’t smell too bad in spite of that, do I?” Carmen queried.

“No, you smell like dessert, honey,” I told her as I kissed her hand, “every bit as juicy and sweet as your mother and sisters.”

“I smell great, too? Glad to know! I’m not as mature or developed as Carmen, but I’m getting there. Not bad for my age, right?” Rosa, the second of the sisters, said as Steph cleared her throat to get our attention.

“I know that we’re a bunch of heathens and sinners, and that’s just a fact, but we’re also a Southern, Christian family, even if bad or lousy Christians, so let’s say grace. As the head of the family, Alex not only sits at the head of the table and gets to eat first, but he also gets to say grace. I know that you’re not Catholic or Baptist, but you are ... whatever kind of Christian that Greeks are, right? What is that called, by the way? Anyway, care to lead the blessing? We’re Texans. Some kind of religion goes with the territory,” Steph announced, turning to me as she explained her logic.

“Greek Orthodox, as it happens. And I know of only a short prayer that fits for now. Very brief. Kyrie eleison. Christie eleison. Lord, have mercy. Christ, have mercy,” I prayed briefly in the tradition of my own liturgy, not that I had seen the inside of a church in years.

“Amen. Short, sweet, and simple. Not pompous, thank God! I hate pretentious prayers! Especially when I’m famished!” Luna exclaimed as she dug in for more than a hearty sample of the morning meal.

“See, that’s one of the things that I love about Texas women. Doesn’t matter if they’re white or Tejana or black, they bring their appetites and don’t hold back from embarrassment, fear, or shame. A bit like Greek girls, in fact. I hate it when women eat like birds and sit there suffering their starvation in silence or talk about anything but food to get their minds off their growling stomachs. Only ones dumb enough to do that in this state are socialite, debutante types who sit there, high and mighty, and think that their shit doesn’t stink. Whenever I meet one of those types, I just want to, at the risk of offending you ladies here, yank up their skirts and hate fuck them from behind ... hard,” I confessed as I began eating in earnest, hoping not to upset my emerging harem, but also wishing to be honest with them about who and what I was.

“No offense here! I quite agree ... those women are a waste of perfectly good oxygen unless they can be ... transformed, if you will. I’ve known too many of those cunts at school and I would love to watch you fuck one or more of them into comas or something. I would love to see the looks on their faces from their rude awakening that a stud like you really does exist. I bet you that they would stuffing their panties into your pockets before too long, begging you to fuck them like their limp handshake hubbies and boyfriends never could. I might not typically believe in cheating, but sometimes it’s in a good cause. As in, ‘cause a bitch needs a real sex education!” Stacey grinned at me as she ate another bite of the steak.

“Like many of their husbands or boyfriends would mind. Hell, the ones who don’t boff their secretaries or maids are probably buggering their pool boys or drivers or butlers or something. Or paying high-class escorts or dominatrices to do the dirty things that their stuck-up wives or girlfriends never would. Some of them are probably going on Grindr, too, advertising as ‘power bottoms, ‘ and posting ‘no fats, no fems, no blacks, no browns, ‘ and other stupid shit like that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.