Texas Switch - Cover

Texas Switch

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is just another Texas switch, except that it involves Alex Costas being conned into the wrong woman's bed.....or was it one of many right women? In any case, is he cheating or does this trick absolve him of any guilt?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

I’m not generally considered a lightweight when comes to drinking, but that night certainly had me sauced out of my mind. I was hard pressed to know which end was up, where I was, and so forth. The last thing that I remembered from that night at my girlfriend’s family reunion was going straight from the bathroom to our assigned bedroom, lying on my back with my clothes still on, and kicking off my new snakeskin boots, a gift from my girlfriend’s mother, Stephanie. Steph babysat me a few times in the past and always liked me more than her past boyfriends, which made me wonder at times if this had been a little too arranged. Then again, my girlfriend, Stacey Collins, had taken her mother’s suggestion to heart, it seemed, judging from how often she liked to jump my bones.

I was more than a little groggy, of course, as I rose from the bed to the Sun coming through the blinds to indicate that it was long past dawn. Surprisingly for such a drunken night, I wasn’t hungover, which was very odd, but I put it from my mind as I darted from the bedroom to the shower, where I peed as well as washed my body clean. The amount that I pissed would have staggered me except given how much I drank, naturally, and so I put it down to simply too much whiskey and Coke.

I didn’t realize that anything was even slightly amiss until I returned to my supposed bedroom and lay back down, only to notice the hair on the pillow next to mine was black as night, which meant that it could not be Stacey’s, since she was a ginger. I lifted the comforter just enough to see that it was clearly a dusky, earthy woman, quite delectable in her own way, regardless of the usual indicators of her maturity, such as stretch marks. There was only one woman in the ranch house that fit this description, and sure enough, she lifted her head to show me a pleased smile ... that of Stacey’s favorite aunt ... Luna Anastasia Collins, nee Delgado. Luna had married Stacey’s Uncle Brian and given him three daughters and two sons before he was killed in action in Afghanistan as part of a Green Beret operation that was naturally kept hush hush.

“Aunt Luna? We ... had sex? Oh my God, I cheated on Stacey!” I realized to my horror, out loud no less.

“Don’t be so melodramatic, papi. It’s not cheating! It’s just helping out a bit, that’s all. Now, come back to bed, please. I have been so lonely since mi esposo, mi corazon, my Brian, was killed, baby! Trust me, Stacey will understand ... right, Stacey?” Luna asked my girlfriend, causing me to look behind me.

To my utter astonishment, my girlfriend stood there in the nude before walking over to both of us and leaning over to kiss me hard on the lips. She licked them afterward as she descended to kiss and lick the head of my dick. Then she put her arms around me and began kissing my neck and chest a bit, while Aunt Luna started playing with my ass and balls from behind. With that, Stacey pulled back and winked at me.

“Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten the deal. He’s all yours this morning until after breakfast. After that, though, he’s mine again. Don’t worry, the vitamin regimen is working well. He should have more than enough little swimmers to do the job. You’ll take before you know it, a natural breeder like you. I just hope that on my turn, I do as well. I have nice birthing hips, don’t I? What do you think, Alex? Like my hips and buns? They’re rather nice, right? Don’t worry, Alex. This was just a Texas switch. You’re not to blame for that. In fact, it’s in a good cause. Aunt Luna wants to have one more baby before she has to stop. We agreed on you as Daddy, of course. Who else could possibly qualify, right?” Stacey assured me as she cupped my face with her soft, pale, freckled hands.

“But ... she’s your ... aunt! Isn’t that incest?” I objected weakly while Luna pushed me onto my back and mounted me cowgirl-style, her impressive tits swinging in front of my face.

“That’s kinda the point ... and the fun, Alex. Incest is so fucking yummy, if you ask me. By the way, Uncle Brian was also my father. He fucked Mom repeatedly, along with Luna, and, yes, both of them knew and approved of it. It’s that you understand what this is about, honey. It’s about you ... breeding us. What do you think that our family reunions are about these days? They’re breeding camps, if you will, where the menfolk do their level best to knock us up! Trouble is that lately ... and don’t pretend that you didn’t notice, honey, we’re a little short on men, at least in terms of availability to breed us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.