Chances Are...
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by Stultus

I let her rest and breathe deeply for several long minutes before I gently revived her from unconsciousness, caressing her hair and kissing her lips gently. Pinching her nipples and rubbing her over-stimulated clit a bit seemed to help too.

It wasn’t her desire to be controlled and be made into a passive object of violent sexual use that was starting to frighten me, now that the frenzy of our wild lovemaking was over, but that I had so willingly obliged her. I had sensed empathically with my gift the precise sort of abuse that she had craved and I had fulfilled her every subconscious whim, to be made utterly subservient to a man and submit to his every deviant sexual desire. I had choked, strangled her even to unconsciousness as I fucked her and repeated ejaculated inside of her ... and she adored me for that! Chances were that I had treated her exactly the way she had hoped and desired that her fantasy man would have done.

With her laboratory coat and glasses on, Doc Wilma was an attractive, highly intelligent and strong woman that knew her heart and mind, but naked and on her knees once more and sucking a male penis with tears in her eyes of love and adoration, it was apparent that that she had a much more submissive side that had been yearning to be released and able to express itself.

“What are the odds now,” she gasped after she had licked and sucked me entirely clean, “did you make me your subservient pregnant knocked up bimbo? Meek and docile, eager to please and submit?” She laughed with a hoarse voice. Those finger and bra marks around her throat were going to be bruises tomorrow, but I was certain that she was going to flaunt every one of those shiners with pride.

“Well, I think I have ... the odds are good anyway. Well over 70% chance now that at least one of your eggs will fertilize. Also, surprisingly, there’s even a 61% chance of your having twins ... one of my brats for each of your soon to be huge tits, hopefully.”

“You’re an utter bastard, and I love you for it! If I were just ten years younger, five even maybe, I’d leave Rachel for you so I could just push out your babies. I’m very picky and selective about my playmates, especially men, and it takes a special sort of gentleman to make me spread my legs. My knees don’t start polishing the floor in front of the cocks of most of the fellows I meet, unlike Lady Firefly, who seems to have absolutely no standards! I just wanted you to know that, that I considered you quite unusual and even rather special, almost right from the start.”

She smiled at me, wiped away some tears from her eyes, and then kissed the head of my penis soundly, before then getting back up on her feet.

“Well,” she exclaimed as she handed my pants, “let’s hope that this session works ... or we’ll have to do this all over again next month, and hopefully every week too, just for practice, until then. Can you really make my belly fat and my tits nice and huge? I’d really love that ... and it will piss off Rachel, again, to no end. Like I mentioned earlier, it was her idea in the first place, twenty years ago for me to fuck ‘special’ men that she had selected for their superior genetics so I could get pregnant and deliver a new generation of exceptional geniuses. She’s never had a cock ... and probably never will either, especially after all of the times I’ve told her how much I love getting screwed by a man with a large, fat penis!”

“Those odds, for the tits, are pretty good also right now. I’ll know for certain, about everything, in another day or two ... and you can make plans accordingly. So, do you think our children will be special too?”

“Frankly, I hope not. Being a genius, and worse, having special powers and abilities, is a lot of responsibility that most young women don’t handle well. Teenage girls like my daughters seem to handle it even worse, and frankly I think they both wish that they’d been born ‘normal’. Still, I think the world could use a few more rather exceptional young men in it, or at the very least, being lucky is far from the worst gift that their parents could gift their son or sons with.

She gave me a sticky parting kiss and flourished a small package and a set of keys at me that she’d picked up off of her desk, before she put her lab coat back on.

“Here’s a key to the side employee entrance to the hospital, a master key for the elevator, a key for the penthouse conference room door and also the key for the sliding glass doors up there. You don’t fly ... at least I don’t think so, but it’s there as a part of the set that we give the members ... which officially you are not. Technically, you’ve been voted as an Associate ... a plain Associate, not even an Associate Hero or Heroine, which is the usual bottom rung for young special ladies we’ve discovered that want to join. Some of us are certain that you have powers ... unique for a man, and that’s the sort of change that makes some of our older and more traditional members exceedingly upset.”

“Such as Rachael? I could tell that she already hates my guts. How about Pat Wilder or Blackwing? For sheer accomplishment, they’ve both done more in the last thirty years than the rest of your group combined!”

“Especially Rachael!” Wilma stated, “She’s been our leader a long time, since the first women gained their powers just before the war and we joined up together. It’s probably past time that someone new and younger took over, but she’d fight that tooth and nail! When we found our powers, the world began to change, and for some of us, the world is still changing now, and even faster ... and into something different than anyone had hoped for or expected. Rachael has never liked any change and now she almost doesn’t understand our world at all anymore. As for Pat Wilder, the Doc’s she’s far older than she looks and she’s suspicious of change too, in her own way ... but she is also astute enough to accept and even embrace some changes that are for the better and reject others that perhaps aren’t. She’s still on the fence about you, but quite willing to play out more than enough rope for you to hang yourself. As for Blackwing ... she’s a loner at heart, and paranoid and suspicious of her own shadow, finding plots and conspiracies in every alleyway ... and with disturbing accuracy. Her trust though, once given, is better than gold.”

“A little paranoia is perhaps a healthy thing,” I said, putting the new keys into my pants pocket. I was going to need a proper keyring now that I possessed more than one key.

“It can be ... especially if people really are out to get you! You’re new here and disturbingly different from the usual man or ex-convict, and I’m not entirely sure how many genuine friends you have here. Rachael is certain that you pose as great of a potential danger to us and this city as Fire Drake does ... and not everyone disagrees. But, I got to admit, you’ve really aroused some curiosity and interest from some of the younger gals! Anyway, for now at least, you’re working with us, but don’t for a moment confuse that as us working together with you. If your over-confidence bites off more than your luck can chew, well then you’ll likely be all on your own! So, watch your back ... not Green Canary’s back-side. Oh, one last item for you here.”

She opened a desk drawer and pulled out a small package. Inside was a fancy wristwatch in a factory box.

“Wear this, all the time if you can. It has a few gadgets inside it and this is how we urgently contact members for sudden emergency meetings. The ‘normal’ mundane weekly meeting is Wednesday at noon here, but your attendance isn’t mandatory ... or even recommended. Most of the more important heroines really only come for the special meetings, and your watch will buzz at you when there is a message sent for one of those. Then just push any button to play the recording, when you have privacy.”

“About that...” I groaned, “as I think Groucho Marx once said, I wouldn’t want to belong to any club that would have me. From the looks of things, it’s really a strictly girl’s-only club anyway. Except for perhaps the Princess, I’d be the only 100% male hero there. That could, and will ... get pretty awkward.”

“The Princess is more than female enough to be just considered as one of the girls. While she acts like the biggest Broadway ‘poof’ there is, inside her head she’s as feminine as they get, and she gets them ... men that is, whenever she can. Her backdoor sees more action than the front doors of Grand Central Station! She’s as bad or worse than Lady Firefly about bending over for anyone and everyone. But for a real flaming he/she queen, she’s nasty enough in a fight, and that what really counts around here in the end ... how much ass you can kick, not how much action your ass gets. Seriously though, you’ll be the only source of actual male testosterone at our meetings ... and that’s a good enough reason to skip most of them. But on the other hand you can’t make the usual drama sessions any more estrogen-filled and bitchy than they already are. By our rules, a simple majority vote of the members can provisionally admit you ... and they did, conditionally ... and not by much! I was the lead for your nomination ... not that that accomplished much, but Blackwing and Pat Wilder were each supportive and their good opinion of you carried enough of the rest for a slim majority.”

“You talked me into staying home and avoiding as much of the pussy-parties as I can manage,” I agreed, “odds are that my presence is going to make business as usual rather awkward around here, especially once the word gets out that you’re possibly bearing my twins.”

“Sure, it will get awkward ... and that’s why you’re only an Associate of ours now and not even acknowledged to be a hero, or to have any real powers. You’re going to have to prove yourself to everyone, starting with ridding the city of Fire Drake. Win some hearts and minds, slowly ... and show that you can be a source for positive change, and not the start of some fresh disaster, like Rachael fears.”

“Yeah, I kind of figured that Fire Drake was going to be considered ‘my problem’, more or less, judging by all of the catty complaints I heard after he robbed that jeweler’s last week. That’s fine, I suppose, as long as I get the credit later for dealing with him. Already, it’s been a challenge for me to keep the streets in the Westside quiet, and not flooded with a hundred different gunsels all wanting to pacify the streets the old fashioned way, with Chicago typewriters spewing a hail of lead into every suspected hideout of Drake’s, shooting up the innocent along with the guilty!”

“Oddly enough, I have faith in you. Unlike everyone else here, you know those streets and its people and understand what can be done ... and what can’t, or shouldn’t.”

“So it’s official then, I get to be the token boy allowed to peek into the girl’s club tree house? An ex-convict that’s never going to be as squeaky clean or snow-driven white as even a pair of week-old worn panties. Speaking of which, when is lingerie night around here?”

“Sweetie,” she laughed, “for you, lingerie night is anytime you knock on my door! I can tell you’re the naught sort of boy that likes lots of ribbons and bows on his Christmas packages, and takes them all off slowly!”

“Sometimes more can be less,” I agreed, “and a bit of mystery, like some lacy undies, does help fire the imagination and simmers the foreplay. Now about my gift, I’m still trying to figure it out, but it does seem like a rather helpful sort of talent, true. Maybe, perhaps with experience, it can become even a hero-worthy ability, but I think you realize that I will not use myself, my talent or my friends, few as they are, to be anyone’s pawns. I won’t ... can’t, be an obedient and compliant ‘yes-man’ for some of the more stubborn or paranoid gals like Rachael. Eventually, sooner or later when things quiet down a bit, that’s going to be a problem for everyone. Maybe you can appoint me to be the club secretary, and I’ll just meekly sit here and smile and try to take dictation. I’d look crappy in a short skirt though.”

“Yes, there will be issues ... but I think also some rewards, and not just like the private therapy session we just enjoyed. The sex was extraordinarily wonderful ... but I think I enjoy our talks together even more – it lets us both blow off steam! I think they’re both right about you, Wings and Wilder ... that if any of us really made you angry and dangerously threatened you, that you could take us all on and defeat us, easily ... individually or perhaps even together as a group. Only Doctor Fate had that kind of power over us before and that concept does take some getting used to, for some super-heroines anyway. But your different talents may be exactly what is needed to finally defeat Fate ... and that alone is worth all of the other risks. No, you’re never going be a pure ‘white hat’ or even ever become a ‘black hat’ villain either. Blackwing has a real instinct for this and she said that you are ... and will stay, something grey right down the middle instead. You’ll keep trying to do what you think is right in your own way ... which will probably appall and horrify most of the rest of us ... or at least I hope so!”

“Oh, one last thing... , “ I asked Wilma as we left her office together, “about the Green Canary. I do think she has an interest in me, perhaps even some internal conflicting interests. What if I was to reciprocate ... assuming that we don’t end up trying to kill each other? What are the ground rules about relationships, here in the fancy girls club? Even worse, just how is her mother going to react?”

“Rules? Officially there’s none, other than any personal issues get left at the door. Things are bitchy enough around here without old lover’s spats getting in the way ... and there are more than enough of those already. Chancer, you’re sort-of one of us now and you seem to be quite open-minded, so I can tell you with the assurance of privacy that you can take it to be nearly absolutely certain that just about every woman here has slept, and done other amorous sexual things to or with, virtually every other woman here. Most of us, myself mostly excepted, are fairly dedicated Sapphics ... preferring sex more with other women rather than with men. Some take this preference further, to the extent of embracing the modern philosophy that so-called ‘traditional’ sex with men is now culturally and morally obsolete.”

I laughed, “I see that you still have rather traditional feelings about this!”

“I do,” she grinned, “myself and a few others, such as the Green Canary, are functionally more flexible with our relationships and enjoy variety, making us fairly bisexual. Most of Green Canary’s serious relationships didn’t end well, especially with a couple of the other younger heroines here. No names, but she and... cough, Lady Firefly, cough ... are very on and off. They can’t live with each other but they miss the hot sex, and they’re both bi, so they keep trying and splitting up, repeatedly. You get the idea. They shared an apartment in the Village together for a while but maybe now that split is a bit more permanent. Canary has her own small place near the theater district. She works for Miss Miracle, the so-called Miracle Maid of Broadway, you know. She’s a very famous stage magician and the greatest escape artist there is currently on the stage, and she’s a senior member here, but she only rarely attends meetings.”

“I think I understand. Canary mentioned some of this in our talk this morning. Now, is there anything meaningful there, with Miss Miracle? She said that the Miss had a Mrs, that she was married to another woman also, or something like that.”

“It complicated, but something like that. With heroines, it’s always complicated. Let’s just say the Miracle’s are the Island’s top lesbian power-couple and have a very large oversized bed that sometimes has other female company, sometimes including your friend with the green wig. Every month the cream of ladies’ society gets together for a meeting, or rather... cough, a lesbian orgy, cough ... and the Miracle’s often host this elite gathering, several times a year. Visiting at their penthouse suite on the odd rare occasion myself, I’ve seen our Mayoress, our female Senator and numerous congresswomen there, and another female Senator from Massachusetts, whom I’m sure you’ve heard of - Jacqui Kennedy. All starkers, and often with their faces in another woman’s crotch! There are far too many powerful and very important ladies at some of their parties than is safe to even whisper about in public, so keep this nugget entirely to yourself! Forget City Hall ... the real power on the island is at those monthly meetings, and that’s where the real important decisions about everything get made!”

“Now this is extremely interesting! So ... if City Hall and the Tax Record Office won’t reveal what dynastic family or consortium of billionaire owners owns most of the apparently abandoned properties of the West Side, then I need someone friendly at one of the Miracle’s parties to quietly gather the info for me?”

“I’d say yes,” she agreed. “Most of the heroines here can gain admittance to their parties easily enough, even at those times when it’s not being hosted at the Miracle’s penthouse, but the vested interests there are not going to like our professional involvement with anything resembling so-called ‘commerce’ at any level. Green Canary can at least tell you who you would need to speak to outside, or go there herself, if she was inclined. She usually isn’t that interested in the tits of the high and mighty, and doesn’t enjoy being made to eat out the dripping wet snatches of her political betters. She’s not that posh a girl. Now, as for her mother ... Pat Wilder will not get involved in affairs of her daughter’s personal life, unless there are extremely good reasons for her to do so. They are mother-daughter ... and also they aren’t, well not quite exactly. That’s her story to tell, not mine ... now if you excuse me, I’ve got a nice hot fresh creampie box lunch still wet and ready for the bitch, Rachael to chow down upon. Especially that big wet load inside my well fucked asshole! I’m going to make her put her tongue all the way up, just to lick out every steaming drop! Do cum by and visit me, as often as you’d like!” She giggled as she squeezed my now tired cock fondly, kissed me on the cheek and then waved me goodbye.

“Thank you,” she whispered, “for making this older lady happier than she’s been in perhaps years!”

Her marital relationship sounded... complicated. That just made me wonder even more if any sort of liaison between the Green Canary and me was in the least bit advisable.


I had to say that Pilsner was looking entirely too pleased with himself when I returned to his hospital room a little after 1 p.m. to take him home. I was now a bit late, but my old friend was far too busy grinning like a complete fool to much notice, let alone particularly care.

“Time to check out from this four-star hotel,” I laughed, “with its fancy room service and pretty doctors and hot and cold running nurses all in nicely short crisp white dresses, not to mention the round heels.”

“I dunno Chancer, these digs are going to be pretty hard for a couple of palookas like us to beat. Especially during visiting hours!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.