Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

Brian was the first person to awaken the next morning. He went over to Jess and shook her. Sleepily, Jess opened her eyes and saw Brian’s cock staring at her face. Without further discussion, she took it into her mouth and sucked him off.

Jess woke me up next (the old fashioned way, with a shake of the shoulder, not a mouth on my penis.) “Let’s stay on everyone’s good side as we wake them,” she suggested. I slid away from Heather who continued to sleep.

I didn’t know what she meant until I saw her go over to James and start blowing him. Taking the cue, I went down on Heather. Her eyes opened groggily as she saw my face buried in her slit. She smiled down and stretched as she yawned. She rubbed the side of my face lovingly as I tongued her.

Jess took Sandra next who awoke pleased to see my wife pleasuring her. She tussled Jess’ hair as she was eaten.

Valerie and Tim must have been awoken by the sounds of sex since they exited Heather’s bedroom shortly thereafter. Valerie came out fully dressed and looking as perfectly composed as when I had last seen her while Tim came out fully naked, carrying his clothes in a pile in front of him, and walking with a very pronounced bow-legged hobble. He rubbed his ass as if it were sore, and sported vicious looking nail marks along his back, but nothing was ever spoken about it.

Everyone (save for Jess, myself, and Valerie) took turns cycling through the bathroom to clean themselves up and get dressed. Jess and I prepared some breakfast foods that we set out for everyone to fill up on. We stood by the table serving items as the guests requested them.

Valerie was buttering a piece of toast when she commented, “Jane, you had a hard work out last night. I’m sure you could use some protein.” I suspected that she was about to give another blow job, but I was wrong.

She continued, “Jane, bend over the table.” Jane did so, moving some plates out of the way to make room for her huge boobs which squished flat against the table.

“John, take her from behind,” she said, chewing on the toast.

I pushed into her and began pumping. Valerie saw that I was building up and instructed: “When you orgasm, I want you to shoot your load onto her back.” She nibbling on a piece of watermelon as she said this.

While everyone else was eating breakfast, I continued to plow my wife on the kitchen table in front of them. Just before I exploded, I withdrew and shot several streams of my love in various directions across her back. After finishing, I started to step away when Valerie spoke again.

“John, scoop up each shot with your fingers and feed it to your wife.”

I took two fingers and cleaned up the first line from her, stared at it for a moment, then reached around to her face.

Jess was quite comfortable with eating semen by this point in the weekend and turned her head willingly towards my fingers, opening her mouth wide.

I inserted them and watched her lick the cum from them while Valerie drank a glass of milk, leaving a large milk mustache. I’m pretty sure it was intentional.

I repeated it two more times, feeding her the jizz while everyone continued to watch around the table.

Valerie reached over to the corner of Jess’ mouth and cleaned a small drop of sperm from it with her finger. She put it into Jess’ mouth as she said, “Missed a spot.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.