Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

Heather eyed my still erect member. She remembered that I hadn’t gotten any relief since masturbating me before the party began.

“We’ve been taking advantage of these two all night. Let’s give them some relief themselves,” Heather said generously.

“John, Jane, both of you, all fours, over there,” she said, pointing.

Jess and I both did so.

I heard rustling behind us as Heather went through the box of Party Favors. I tried to look over my shoulder but she shouted, “Eyes forward!” I quickly obeyed. “Brian, Sandy, here, take one each.”

I heard her take up position behind me, and I saw Brian out of the corner of my eye take up position behind Jess.

“Go ahead, you two, start playing with yourselves,” Heather said.

Hesitantly, I reached back and gripped my member and started pumping slowly. Jess reached for her own pussy and searched for her clit.

A moment later I felt the sharp crack of a paddle on my ass and fell forward. I had to release my cock to steady myself. Jess received the same whack on her ass as well and I heard an “eek!”

“Keep going,” Heather directed. “As soon as you each come, we’ll stop.”

I reached back and hurriedly began stroking again. A minute later another crack on the ass came to both of us. While the strike wasn’t really painful, it stung enough to make focusing nearly impossible.

Jess was frantically trying to strum her nub in between the strikes and didn’t seem to be having much success.

After two more stings, I felt my orgasm building and finally came onto the floor just as Sandra landed one more whack, mid-squirt.

Jess was still rubbing her pussy trying to build up a rhythm but the painful whacks to her ass were too distracting.

“Mistress Sandra, Master Brian, may I have permission to eat out my wife?” I figured they would really got off on the “Mistress” and “Master” titles and sure enough, they both readily agreed with a laugh.

“Come on, baby, you can do it. Cum for me,” I said into her ear. She turned to me, a tear running down her cheek and kissed me. “Ok,” she muttered.

I slid under her and moved my head into position at her pussy. Her slit was directly above me and I saw her shake from another slap on the ass. Quickly, I pushed my neck up and found her clit, still covered in James’ cum. I licked rapidly through it and pushed two fingers into her at the same time ... She started rocking her hips against my face as her ass was assaulted one more time.

Suddenly her back arched and both hands clenched the carpet as she came.

“Oh shit, fuck, shit!” she cried out. I felt her walls tighten briefly on my tongue and both legs squeezed my face. Brian saw her ass clench and release with each wave, so he stuck the thin edge of the paddle into her ass crack as the next one washed over her.

I reached up and used a finger to rub her clit resulting in another wave and Jess’ fist pounding the floor. Finally, she collapsed to the floor, the paddle still wedged obscenely in her ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.