Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

I mused silently that it was a good thing for the enemas after all. I wondered if Heather had put her friend up to it or not. I never asked, and figured it was better not to know. Jess would later tell me that she really hadn’t been able to taste anything at all thanks to Heather’s thorough cleansing, but she certainly wasn’t going to let Valerie know that. God only knew what she would come up with to ‘up the ante’ at that point.

Watching my wife being defiled by Valerie had gotten me aroused again and that fact did not go unnoticed by her.

“Hands behind your head,” she said. My heart dropped a bit, but I did so.

“You seem to enjoy watching your wife be tormented. Is that true?” she asked.

“Yes, Ma’am, I guess so,” I said.

“You think it’s ok to get an erection while I torture your wife’s nipples and shove a finger in her ass?”

“Um, no, Ma’am, I guess not,” I said. I wasn’t really sure what the right answer was there, but I suspected it didn’t matter anyway.

“No, it’s not, of course,” she muttered. She walked over to one of the drink trays and took one of the empty glasses still holding ice.

She walked back in front of me and withdrew a cube that she rolled about in her hand. She went behind me, spread my cheeks, and rammed the cube there. “Squeeze!” she barked. I nearly fell forward, but she reached around and grabbed my cock to pull me back. I settled down and tried to clench my cheeks on the frozen cube.

Once she was confident I was holding it, she went back around to the front and picked up two more cubes. She put them in her palm and unceremoniously cupped my scrotum with them.

I tried to raise up on my toes to pull away from the ice but Valerie just pushed up higher.

She held them in place for a minute then started moving them all over my crotch. Meanwhile, my asshole had gone numb.

I heard the cube fall out and hit the floor. Valerie didn’t get mad though, just handled it in stride. “Heather, please take a fresh cube and reinsert it in his ass.” I wasn’t used to hearing Heather take orders rather than give them, but she jumped into action and did as she was told. Another cold, hard lump was wedged into my bottom.

For what felt like hours, but was probably only a few minutes, I felt the cold burn both back and front. Finally, Valerie pulled the cubes away from my cock and inspected it.

“There we go, all small again. That’s the way it should be, you naughty boy,” she said, patting me on the sack.

Sure enough, I was just as tiny as when the evening began. Apparently, I just wasn’t destined to have an erection tonight. “You can drop now,” Valerie said. The cube in my ass went klunk to the floor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.