Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3) - Cover

Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

Once the applause had finished, Valerie spoke up. “Ok, my turn to play,” she said, a menacing gleam in her eye. She crooked a finger and signaled for Jess to come over. “Oh, fuck me,” Jess said aloud before catching herself and covering her mouth with both hands.

Valerie frowned at her, “You have a very dirty mouth, little girl. Come here NOW.” Jess knew she was in for it and tried to hurry over in hopes of making her happy.

“Stand up straight,” Valerie said. “Hands behind your head. Spread your legs.” Jess did all of these while the rest of us watched.

“Stay here,” Valerie said, and she went over to the desk across the room, She routed around in the drawers for a few minutes and grabbed a few items that I couldn’t see which she placed in her pockets before she returned.

Standing in front of her, Valerie teased Jess’ nipples for several minutes until both were hard as rocks. Once they were, she reached in and removed the item from her pocket - a metal spring binder clip. She held it in front of Jess’ eyes went wide in understanding.

A moment later, Jess gasped as one clip was placed on her left nipple. Valerie left it there for a moment, then flicked it with her finger and smiled as it bounced up and down.

I saw Jess wince as her other nipple received the same treatment shortly thereafter. Valerie flicked both of the clamps and giggled at the sight of them vibrating off the ends of my wife’s huge tits.

Valerie leaned into Jess’ face and kissed her tenderly while reaching down and kneading her pussy like a pound of dough. Then, she drew away and moved to Jess’ rear

“Spread wider,” she said. Jess did so and Valerie bent down behind her.

“Pull your cheeks apart for me,” she instructed. A moment’s pause and then Jess reached down and did so.

Valerie touched at Jess’ hole a couple of times and watched her jerk a little bit. Then, without warning, she slowly pushed her middle finger up into Jess’ ass until her knuckles struck cheek. Jess went up on her tip toes a bit but didn’t move from her position. Valerie reamed her digit in and out a few times before pulling it out. We all watched on, entranced.

Valerie returned to Jess’ front and held up the finger that had Jess been inside it a moment ago. “Open,” she said smiling. Jess looked like she had just been slapped and didn’t open.

Valerie responded by yanking on one of the binder clips which made Jess shriek. Valerie moved quickly and shoved her finger in while Jess’ mouth was still open. Jess tried to close it but succeeded only in closing her mouth around the finger. She made a disgusted face.

She tried to pull away but Valerie reached behind her head and prevented her from doing so. “Suck,” she commanded.

Jess did nothing for a few seconds but knew that it was senseless to struggle. She began sucking the finger, frowning horribly.

Valerie pulled her finger back out, moved it down to Jess’ pussy, and inserted it there next.

“Wet, I see,” she commented. She fingered Jess for a few moments before putting it back at her mouth again. “Open,” she said again.

Jess didn’t bother fighting this time and did so. She sucked her pussy juices off of the finger without being told to.

“Good girl,” Valerie said. Valerie removed the binder clips from both nipples which made Jess wince again as circulation was restored. Valerie massaged them for several seconds.

“You were a very good girl, indeed. Now go wash your dirty mouth out in the kitchen,” she said, patting Jess on the cheek. Jess ran into the kitchen and did exactly that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.