Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3) - Cover

Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

“All right, the guests are going to start arriving in about 30 minutes. This is the point of no return if you guys want to change your minds,” Heather said. Jess responded with a look of disgust.

“I didn’t drive four hours round trip to take a tube up the ass and get finger fucked by your little sister!” she said, throwing her hands in the air in exasperation.

“Ok, ok, I get it!” Heather said defensively. “Then the last step is banging out a couple of orgasms from both of you so that you” - she pointed a finger at Jess - “aren’t dripping fluids all over the place and you “ - she pointed at me this time - “aren’t leaking pre-cum all over the place. Or, for that matter, blowing your wad the first time someone touches you.” My staying power, Heather knew well, was not legendary. Heather clapped her hands together and told us to each get on all fours. She left the room for a minute and returned with a Banker-type box with the words “Party Favors” written on it in Sharpie.

She opened the lid just enough to reach in and pulled out a small towel and a vibrator.

“K, bit short on time here, so I’m afraid I’ll have to dispense with the usual hoopla and just be all business. You both have permission to cum,” she said. I felt her hand grab my cock from behind and she began pumping. At the same time, she reached between Jess’ legs with the vibrator and wasted no time finding her clit.

We were both already pretty on edge from being worked on in the bathroom, and neither of us lasted long. Ok, ok, I shot my load straight down on to the towel within 3 minutes but Jess’ time of 6 minutes didn’t set any records either.

Heather continued to milk me for a full minute after I came to ensure that every drop was spilled. Jess had it a little worse.

“Oh, oh god, Mistress Heather, I’m cumming!” she cried out.

“I know you are, baby, but it’s not that simple. Aaron, since you are done already” - the condescension in her tone was noted - “I need you to hold Jess steady for me.”

“Oh, oh fuck, ok take the vibrator off please,” Jess asked.

“No, not just yet honey, I need another cum from you first,” Heather said with what sounded like genuine pity in her voice

“Ow, fuck, no, I can’t, Mistress Heather,” Jess said. She started to try and wiggle off the vibrator but I held her still.

“Yep, you can. It’s going to hurt, just ride it out,” Heather said.

“Ow, aww, god please, oh” Jess said in apparent agony. She tried to lift her hands up to move away, but Heather said sternly “ Don’t you move. Aaron, hold her firm.”

“Oh fuck, God oh, aww ... oh, god here it comes again!”

Heather continued working the vibrator over her clit while rubbing her ass. “Come on, sweety, give mommy one more cum!”

“Oh fuck, I’m coming again! Mommy, I’m coming again, please stop! Ooooo God, ooo...” Jess pleaded.

Heather thankfully pulled the vibrator away and said “That’s my girl, I knew you had it in you,” Heather said.

Jess collapsed on to the carpet. Once the climax finished racking her, she rolled over and spoke to Heather. “Fuck, that felt good and hurt like hell all at the same time,” Jess said after a few minutes of rest.

“I know, baby, but time’s a’wastin’ and we got to get you guys dressed for the party,” Heather said.

‘Dressed’, incidentally, meant a bow tie for me, and stockings for Jess. Both of us somehow actually looked more naked than when we were naked. That’s Heather for you.

Just then, the door bell rang.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.