Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3) - Cover

Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

We were going to be wait staff for Heather’s party. That was basically what the email said, but it made it clear that we were going to be expected to cater to more than just her guests’ drink needs. She didn’t say exactly what we would be doing – hell, that would take most of the fun out of it – but she told us to make sure we were presentable and to show her that by arriving at her door completely nude, as mentioned earlier.

“Alright, I’m glad to see you both shaved as instructed,” Heather began. She had us both standing in the middle of the living room, with our arms at our sides for inspection.

Heather ran her nails across Jess’ pubic mound, confirming it was as smooth as glass. Then she toyed with my balls for a minute to confirm the same.

“I am going to have to make sure you guys are clean inside as well. Jess, you know I used to give Aaron enemas. Have you ever had one before?” Heather asked, caressing Jess’ left ass cheek at the same time.

“No, Ma’am,” said Jess, in her best submissive tone.

“Enemas are great for making sure that this hole - “ - she spread Jess’ ass cheeks apart and touched her tight hole there - “ doesn’t soil Aaron’s beautiful cock “ which she said as she wrapped her hand around it.

“Both of you, head into the bathroom and bend over the tub while I get my tools,” she said.

We both took up position in the bathroom with our bottoms facing the door behind us. I turned to Jess and whispered, “Are you sure we are up to this?”

Jess smiled back and whispered “Nope, but I’m sure it will be memorable.”

Heather returned and I glanced over my shoulder to see her carrying a basin containing two enema bags with attached hoses and a bottle of lube. I made a mental note to ask her at some point where she got all this stuff.

“Ok, slaves, here we go,” she said, hanging the bags from the knob of the medicine cabinet.

“Eyes forward,” she said when she noticed us both peeking over our shoulders at her. We both responded immediately. It was too early in the day to test her patience.

I heard the lube bottle click open followed by squirting. A moment later, I felt her hands part my cheeks and heard more squirting, this time hitting my hole. She rubbed it around for a moment before pushing her finger into me, lubricating the entrance liberally. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her move over to Jess and repeat the procedure.

Next, I felt the tube being slowly pushed into my rear. She slid it in as far as it would go and I jerked a little as it bottomed out inside of me. Seeing that, she drew it back a couple of inches.

Jess had never received an enema and wasn’t exactly sure what to expect. She wiggled a bit as Heather started to slide the hose into her bottom so Heather reached over and steadied her with her other hand. She said later that it was a strange feeling; not unpleasant or as filling as having a cock or dildo in there, just different somehow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.