Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3) - Cover

Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

We arrived at Heather’s house at 2 pm as instructed. The party was to start at five, but she said that we needed plenty of prep time first. I drove and parked in her driveway (Well, her mom’s driveway, I guess), and shut the engine off. We both sat there in silence for a minute.

“Are we up to this?” I asked.

“We are,” Jess said, though whether she was trying to convince me, or herself, I didn’t know.

“Ok, it’s now or never,” I said.

With that, we both began stripping until we were as naked as jay birds and moved our clothes to the back seat.

It was broad daylight, and anyone would be able to see us, but Heather’s instructions were explicit that we approach the door completely nude.

Cars were driving up and down the street, so we had to wait for a break. I took the opportunity to check out Jess’ tits as we sat there, which of course resulted in an erection. Finally, with no cars in sight, we exited the car simultaneously and ran to the front door. We hurriedly knocked and waited. Neither of us tried to hide our nakedness; even though Heather had specifically forbade it, based on past experience it would be heavily frowned upon which would be a bad way to start things.

I was terrified that Heather wouldn’t answer, and she would just leave us standing there naked indefinitely, but the door opened right away.

“Hi, kids!” Heather said, beaming. “How was the trip?” She acted totally oblivious to our pending indecent exposure charge though she was clearly blocking the doorway with her body.

“Fine, Miss Heather, may we come inside?” Jess asked quickly but calmly. Certainly more calmly than I felt.

“Not just yet, I’m afraid. So that I know that you guys are serious about this, I need you to prove it to me. Aaron, I need you to bend Jessica over right here and take her from behind.”

Jess and I looked at each other in horror. My heart dropped and I didn’t know what to do. Jess did though. She swung around, bent herself over at the waist, and spread her legs. I stared at her exposed pussy for only a second before Heather bust out laughing.

“I’m only messing with you guys! Quick, get inside before you both get arrested!” she said, stepping aside.

We wasted no time hurrying through the door which Heather closed behind us.

“All right, have a seat. First, Jess, I greatly admire your willingness to ‘take one for the team’ out there. But we need to get serious for a moment,” she began.

“I want to make sure you both fully understand what I am asking of you tonight and that you are both willing to do this,” she said.

Jess answered first, “I will do it. I have to protect Aaron,” - she reached over and took my hand into hers - “I don’t want to see him go to prison. I know you have that stuff on him.”

“Look,” Heather said, “Let’s skip the whole ‘I’ll call the cops!’ BS. You both know I really won’t and I need you both to agree to this willingly.” Heather never spoke like this.

Jess let go of my hand and absently played with the tip of my penis. “Geez, Heather, you are taking all the fun out of this. You are a real buzz kill today,” she said.

“I know you guys have been expanding your sexual horizons a lot over the past 6 months, but I’m not going to kid you. This is going way beyond the fun we had on your honeymoon, and even quite a bit beyond the stuff I put Aaron through on his first time here. You DID tell her all that, as I ordered, right Aaron?” She had briefly gone back to her Mistress tone.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said, “everything!”

“Oh boy, did he ever. I can’t tell you how wet some of those stories made me, too. But ok, let’s be serious for a moment like you asked. Aaron and I are both adults; we talked about it at length before we came here today. Can I say we are necessarily ready for what’s to come? Maybe not, but we are here because we want to be, of our own volition, understanding that no consequences will happen if we refuse. We knew, from your instructions, that we were in for some pretty hardcore shit tonight, and we decided that we were going to stick it out no matter what transpires. We trust you enough to go through with whatever you want us to do. Is that good enough for you, ‘cuz I swear this discussion is actually drying me up down there. Start bossing us around already!”

Heather smiled and stood up, crossed the room, and knelt down in front of Jess. She spread Jess’ legs apart, spread her pussy lips apart, and kissed her on the clit.

“Ok then,” Heather said, “Let’s have some fun.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.