Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)
Prologue

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

About six months after our honeymoon, Jess got a call.

“Oh, hi Heather, how are you?” she answered. We had spoken to her off and on since the day of the honeymoon, but we hadn’t seen her since then. Jess and I had been trying out new things in bed and we had discussed them with Heather, both for advice and because talking to her about them was a turn on for both of us.

“Hi, Jess, I’m having my high school graduation party next weekend, and I was hoping you and Aaron could come,” she said lightly.

“Oh, sure, we don’t have any plans, I think we can make it,” Jess said, slightly confused.

“Great!” said Heather, “I’ll email you instructions tonight!”

Jess was confused because Heather was seven years younger than her, and five years younger than me. In addition, we lived nearly two hours away and knew none of her friends. We were acquainted- well, correction, ‘I’ was acquainted with a few of them, but not exactly on a social basis.

That night, Jess received the email and said to the screen, “Oh, fuck ... Aaron! Come here!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.