Honeymoon With Heather (Owwh Part 2) - Cover

Honeymoon With Heather (Owwh Part 2)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sequel to One Week With Heather Aaron gets married and Heather decides to tag along and teach Aaron's new wife some things about handling Aaron

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

Then there was a knock on the door followed by a call of “Room Service.” Heather quickly slid down the bed to the floor on the side of Jessica and cupped a hand around her ear, whispering something to her. Jessica’s eyes went wide and she said “No way!”

Heather immediately made a motion with both hands to go for Jess’ nipples, but Jess was quicker and moved her hands to cover them. Sensing the futility, she bowed her head and said “ok, ok. Let’s just get it over with.”

Heather grabbed me by the arm and hustled me into the bathroom. I was totally confused but just followed along.

Heather closed the door, leaving it open just a crack so we could see the room and I watched Jess just stand for a moment, motionless in the center of the room staring towards the door. The knock on the door was repeated.

Jess shouted “Coming!” and moved at a glacially slow pace towards the door. It was at that moment that I realized, with shock, that she was not going to cover up in any way. She put her hand on the doorknob, took a deep breath, and opened the door just enough to see out.

Heather cleared her throat loudly, and menacingly I thought. Jess must have heard it because she swung the door open halfway and I saw the huge eyes of the server standing on the opposite side of a food cart. He couldn’t have been more than 19, wearing standard bellboy garb, and he made little effort to control his eyes wandering over the body of my nude bride.

Jess forced a smile and said, “Bring it right in.” The bellboy seemed to debate it in his head for a brief moment, but in the end my, wife’s huge tits seemed to be the last thing he focused on before pushing the cart into the center of the room. Heather pushed the bathroom door closed a smidge further so he wouldn’t see us watching them. I was totally unprepared for what came next.

The bellboy had regained his professionalism a little bit as he uncovered the food trays and prepared the meals at the small table in the corner. I could see plates with steak, lobster, shrimp, and what appeared to be chocolate covered strawberries on the cart next to a bottle of champagne. I wondered idly what this was going to cost me a checkout time but said nothing, of course.

“I’m sorry, “ Jess began, “but I don’t have any money for a tip.” It sounded quite fake, but then Jess is not an actress by trade. “How about I tip you in a different way?” she said, stuttering slightly. She paused a beat before reaching her hand out and cupping the boy’s crotch. He jerked slightly at the touch but didn’t pull away.

He just stood there to see what she would do. I saw Jess take a breath, and then start lowering his zipper. She pulled it halfway down then looked up into his eyes, probably hoping he would stop her. He didn’t (ha!).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.