One Week With Heather (Part 1) - Cover

One Week With Heather (Part 1)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Day 7 - Epilogue

BDSM Sex Story: Day 7 - Epilogue - A teenage girl blackmails a 22 year old guy with the threat of rape charges to coerce him to go along with her humiliating sexual exploits

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I awoke at around seven o’clock and found Cara and Linda still behind me, but Heather was missing.

I slipped away without waking the two girls behind me and smelled coffee. Heather was in the kitchen making breakfast today. She was still naked, and I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her. My limp penis was pressed against her butt. She turned her head and smiled at me. She gave me a quick kiss. “You need to fuel up first before playing! Have a seat,” she said.

She brought me breakfast and a cup of coffee. “Dig in!” she said. I did, happily.

Heather set places for Cara and Linda, but left them sleeping for the time being.

As I ate, Heather slipped under the table and placed her lips around my cock. She started slowly running her tongue up and down the shaft and used one hand to cup my testicles. She teased the head for thirty seconds (while I continued eating; the omelet was delicious!) until I was hard. She then began working her mouth up and down as she slowly stroked. I felt my climax growing and started to tense up. Heather sensed it, and backed off immediately, retreating from underneath the table.

She came back up and placed her arms around my neck

“Not just yet, I think,” she said, smiling.

I finished eating, and Heather told me to go get cleaned up.

“Do I need to prep for an enema?” I asked.

“No, I think we’re good for today,” she said with a grin.

I showered and shaved for the last time and exited the bathroom.

Linda and Cara were both awake by this time and eating breakfast (naked still of course. I loved seeing those naked bodies everywhere.). I went around getting them drinks and cleaning up after them. Heather went to the refrigerator and removed the cum filled glass from earlier in the week.

“If you had really pissed me off, I had plans for this glass,” she said with a giggle. “I think you can wash it out now.”

Heather placed it in the sink with the dirty dishes and went to shower.

Heather and I sat together on the couch cuddling while Linda and Cara showered and dressed.

They both came over to us smiling. Linda spoke.

“Aaron, Cara and I are going to be going out for the day. I know today is your last day with us. I just wanted to say we’ve had a great time with you this past week. And the house looks great!”

She leaned over and kissed me on the lips, giving my stiff cock a little squeeze while looking me in the eyes. “Thank you for everything,” she said.

“It’s OK, I’ve enjoyed it,” I said.

Cara took her place and sat on my lap. She put her small arms around my neck and faced me.

“I want to thank you too, Aaron. I’ve loved having you here,” she said. She gave me a small peck on the cheek and stroked me three quick times before sliding off.

Linda turned to Heather and said, “You two have fun today!” Linda and Cara both giggled as they left.

Heather turned to me, then she slid up onto my lap, straddling me.

“I want to make love to you, but don’t come inside me,” she directed.

She slid her moist tunnel down on to me, throwing her arms around me. I put my arms around her also as she slowly moved up and down. I took one nipple in my mouth and teased it with my tongue.

For five minutes, she continued working her pussy slowly up and down. I slid one hand in between us and starting rubbing her clit, equally slowly.

I felt the cum building and told Heather so. She immediately stopped moving, and simply sat still on my lap for a full thirty seconds before slowly sliding off me.

“On the floor, on your back,” she stated.

With myself on the floor, she placed her pussy over my mouth and took my penis into hers.

I needed no instructions and moved my tongue into action as she worked all of me into her mouth, bottoming out on my pubic mound. Sadly, I’m not unbearably large, but it worked out well for her oral manipulations.

She rested on one elbow as she slid her mouth up and down. She used the other hand to toy with my sack, working her index finger into my ass. I returned the gesture by sliding one finger into hers as well as I moved my tongue in small circles.

I was already aroused and on the edge before we started and it only took a few minutes before I came into Heather’s mouth. She swallowed everything eagerly not that there was much to swallow after the past week.

After I finished cumming, she removed her mouth and raised herself up on her elbows. This pressed her pussy against my tongue harder and the added sensation pushed her over the edge. She arched her back and cried out “oh Aaron!” Her thighs contracted around my chest, but I kept rubbing away, my finger still working in and out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.