One Week With Heather (Part 1)
Day 4

Copyright© 2017 by CW

BDSM Sex Story: Day 4 - A teenage girl blackmails a 22 year old guy with the threat of rape charges to coerce him to go along with her humiliating sexual exploits

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I woke up at around 6 AM on my own, alone this morning. It gave me time to ponder what I might be in for. Heather’s mention of “friends” didn’t sit well with me. I really didn’t want any more people involved than necessary, but I didn’t really have much say in the matter either.

Heather came out at about 7 o’clock, and she smiled and said “Good morning.” She came and sat down on the couch next to me. She made no effort to remove my cuffs. My wrists were getting a bit chaffed from sleeping with them every night, but I didn’t complain out loud. She had never closed them any tighter than necessary and presently the harness had enough slack that I was able to keep them next to me without losing circulation, so I figured I should be grateful for the little favors.

“I wanted to talk to you about today. I expect you to obey my friends just as you are expected to obey me, but I will set some limits. No one will be allowed to physically harm or hurt you, but things may be unpleasant and uncomfortable. Also, no one will be allowed to take any photos at all” - thank God for that! - “ and I’ll make sure that neither Cara nor I uses your real name. For the rest of the day, you’re going to be Joe. You can’t really say no of course, but I would rather you cooperate somewhat willingly so I figured I’d grant you those concessions. Sound fair?”

I said it was, and thanked her for forbidding photos. I really didn’t want any more evidence than already existed. She smiled and laid her hand on my cock. “No masturbating for you today; I want you to be fully loaded for when everyone shows up.”

She uncuffed me and allowed me to use the bathroom with no enema today. I then made breakfast for her and Cara who stumbled out of her bedroom shortly thereafter.

I showered and shaved my pubic hair again without being reminded. She then had me stand in the living room and started rubbing my soft cock until it became rock hard. Once it was, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a something I had never seen before. It looked like a rubber o-ring of some sort.

I guess Heather could see my confusion so she explained.

“It’s a cock ring. You’ve never seen one before?” she asked. I shook my head no. I think she thought my sexual history was much more extensive than it actually was.

“Do you know what it does at least?” she asked next.

“It keeps me hard?” I asked, more than answered.

“Correct. It also prevents orgasms. Obviously, I’ve never actually worn one, but I’ve been told that if you do orgasm, it will be quite frustrating,” she said.

I wondered for a moment, ‘Told by WHO?’ but didn’t ask.

She slid it into position on my shaft, sliding it down to the base. She smiled at it and told me her friends would want to see me in my full glory. She then told me I could hang in the living room until everyone showed up, which I did with my trapped hard-on raging.

About ten o’clock, a car pulled up into the driveway. Four teen-aged girls, all around Heather’s age, exited and walked up to the house. Heather instructed me to go to the door and greet them.

I opened both doors, erection pointing out into the open air and all four girls gasped a bit, with one girl stumbling slightly at the sight of my naked body on full display to everyone in the neighborhood. Fortunately, they kept walking and I only had to stay in view for a few moments. I stood aside and said hello to them.

“Girls, this is Joe,” Heather announced as I closed the door and sighed in relief. “He’s going to be our party favor today,” at which point all the girls started laughing.

“It looks like he’s sure ‘up’ for it!” one girl stated.

She had short brown hair and wore glasses. She was about 4’ 10” and with an average build. A set of modest, but decent breasts filled out a burgundy colored sweater. She also had worn blue jeans, with fraying at the cuffs. She gave me a smirk as she glanced at my cock. Heather introduced her as Amber.

The next girl was Tricia. She was quite tall, almost my height at about 5’ 10”. She was very skinny and had long blond hair. She wore a tight crème colored blouse. She had no chest at all. She was almost unable to make eye contact and was clearly uncomfortable. Her eyes shot down to my crotch and then immediately looked elsewhere. She gave me a token smile, shook my hand, and moved away.

After her was Cindy. Cindy stood about 5’ 5”, had long brown hair, and was quite plump. She looked to weigh about 180 or so. She gave me a nasty sneer.

The last girl was Sandra. She had red hair, shoulder length, and was about the same height as Cindy, and she was curvy, but not heavy. She had an enormous set of tits bulging underneath a plain blue T-shirt. “I’m up here,” she said with a grin, having caught me staring. In spite of my rampant and constant humiliation, getting caught checking out her chest caused me to blush. Sandra didn’t seem bothered by it though as she wore a huge, warm smile.

“He’s definitely a breast man!” Heather informed her.

Heather stood next to me and addressed them.

“Girls, Joe here has generously volunteered” - HA! I thought to myself - “to entertain us today. The only rules are, no photos and no injuries.” That brought a lot of laughing and cheering. Heather left and returned with the two mystery bags and the box that she had purchased on the first day, and left them on the floor out of my line of sight. I had a suspicion that there was nothing in them that I was going to like.

“Who wants to check him out first?” Heather asked.

Sandra stepped forward immediately and stood in front of me, grinning broadly.

Without a word, she reached her hand between my legs and cupped my balls, rolling them slowly in her fingers. Her other hand reached behind me and rubbed my ass cheek lightly. She did this for about thirty seconds before suddenly slapping my ass hard while still holding my crotch. I jumped and let out a little yelp. Tricia had a look of shock on her face. Amber was smiling and Cindy still hadn’t lost her sneer.

Heather just watched and laughed. “All right, take turns. Tricia, you go next.” Sandra made a pouty face and released me.

Tricia suddenly looked scared and hesitated, unmoving. I felt a little bad for her and said to her, “It’s OK, I don’t bite.” Heather said from behind me, “unless you want him to!” and the other three girls burst out laughing.

Tricia slowly moved in front of me and just looked, apparently unsure of what to do. Heather sighed and walked next to her and grabbed her hand which she placed on top of my cock. Tricia tried to pull away, but Heather held her hand steady. She looked even more frightened and asked “What if ... if he ... ejaculates?”

“He won’t,” Heather replied “See that ring at the base? It keeps him from getting soft and keeps him from cumming. No mess, no fuss!”

Tricia seemed a little relieved at that revelation and grasped her hand around my dick a little tighter. Her hand was bony, like the rest of her, but I wasn’t about to complain. She very slowly and tentatively stroked up and down, but much too slowly to have much effect on me. I just stood there patiently until Heather called time. “You next, Cindy.”

Tricia backed away in a hurry, relieved.

Cindy strode over confidently, and she had a nasty grin on her face. I had the impression she didn’t like guys much and suspected that wasn’t going to bode well for me today.

She grabbed my balls roughly and I screamed in pain. Heather spoke sharply and said “No damaging the equipment! We’ve just started here!” Cindy looked over at Heather and said “Sorry,” without much sincerity. She did loosen her grip though.

With her other hand, she flicked my penis back and forth a few times, and then walked around behind me.

She grasped my ass cheeks with both hands and leaned in close to my ear and whispered, “I’m going to have fun with this ass today.” She squeezed my cheeks hard and then kicked my legs apart. She gave my sack a whack that was reminiscent of the swatter and made me groan. Heather broke things up and told Amber to take her turn. Cindy backed away reluctantly.

Amber came up to me and rubbed her fingernails across my sack. “How come he doesn’t have any hair?” she asked as if I wasn’t standing directly in front of her. Heather replied simply “I make him keep it shaved.” Amber stated “I like it this way. I’m going to have to make my boyfriend shave his off too. I love that look.”

She then circled my penis in her grip and started stroking firmly. She spoke into my face, but still spoke about me in the third person.

“It must be very frustrating for him to have to wear that cock ring,” she said, still stroking hard and staring me directly in the face as she did. I could feel myself building up.

“Especially with me playing with his cock like this and all these pretty girls around him. Especially Sandra and that her incredible rack of hers,” she said, with a nod in Sandra’s direction, never breaking eye contact with me.

She continued for another three minutes. “I’m sure he must be getting close by now,” she said, and indeed I was. My body was trembling a little. She had clearly exceeded her allotted time, but Heather made no effort to shut her off.

“There, there, just let it go,” she cooed. At last, I felt my cock try to spasm, but it was restrained by the ring tightly squeezing the base. I moaned loudly in frustration as the orgasm subsided, unfilled.

“Ooooh...” she said, putting her hand to the side of my face, “nothing but blanks. That really is quite a shame.” She patted my cheek lightly. “Maybe if he’s a good boy, we can right that wrong later today.”

Heather grinned from ear to ear as she asked, “Who wants him to eat their pussy?”

Amber answered immediately. She still stood in front of me and purred like a cat. “That sounds delightful. My boyfriend hates eating me out,” she said. The savage!

Heather told her to strip off her pants and sit on the couch. Amber slipped out of her jeans with no hesitation whatsoever. Her pink panties followed right after and I noted that they had a very visible wet spot in the middle. She sat on the couch and spread her legs wide. I knelt down in between and moved into her smooth, beautiful pussy. Heather went and whispered conspiratorially to the other girls.

There was no question that Amber was aroused – her pussy was dripping wet. She had already closed her eyes and was licking her lips. I didn’t need an invitation and started licking up and down the outside of her lips. “Mmmm...” was my reward.

Sandra sat down on the couch on the side of Amber and watched, fascinated. Heather, Cindy, and Tricia were all out of sight behind me. I started plunging my tongue into Amber’s slit, parting the lips. More moans were released.

Sandra was smiling and commented that I seemed to be a good pussy licker. Amber said in a gasping voice “Oh God, is he ever!” She reached out with her hands and pushed my head in closer.

I then rested myself on the edge of the couch so I could use my hands to open her pussy, and started grazing over her clit which caused her to spasm like a shock went through her. Sandra put her hand on the back of my neck and stroked it in time with the motions on Amber’s clit.

Amber was moaning loudly now, and I saw Tricia had moved to the side to watch the show. I had now started encircling her clit with my tongue and her body was rocking hard on the couch with each movement.

Before long, Amber’s back arched up and she let out a cry as she came hard. Both of her legs started pressing the sides of my head as the wave of orgasm rolled over her, one after another.

“Don’t strangle him!” Sandra cautioned, laughing. Amber released her grip on me in response, just a bit, but I was still working on her and she continued to cum.

Finally, drained, she relaxed onto the couch and moaned softly, eyes still closed.

Sandra stood up and said, “I definitely need a piece of that action,” and started removing her shorts.

She slid down her panties, then paused for a second, and removed her top also exposing her luscious breasts (she hadn’t been wearing a bra, I noticed.) They were just as beautiful as I had imagined. She smiled down at me. “I wanted to give you something to work for. If you do good, maybe I’ll let you play with them!” she said, giggling, and sat down on the couch next to the still relaxing Amber.

She spread her legs and patted her thigh saying “Up boy!”

I slid over to her and started just as I had with Amber, noting that her pussy wasn’t quite as moist, and she had a surprisingly bushy mound, but she was still ready to go.

I started licking her outer lips, repeating my process when I heard Cindy speak from behind me. “Can I do it now?”

Heather said “Yes, but go easy! And you have to lube him first.”

I started to lift my head, but Sandra pushed it back down and said “Uh-uh.”

Amber had opened her eyes and was looking over my shoulder and was smiling, but said nothing.

I felt two hands (Heather’s?) spreading my ass cheeks and then they layered my asshole in Vaseline. I had a suspicion of what was to come and sighed to myself but kept up working on Sandra’s slit. I was now driving my tongue deep into her cunt when I felt the firm pressure on my asshole. I could see Tricia out of the corner of my eye staring towards my ass, wide-eyed, and heard her say “Oh my God!”

I grunted as something massive was shoved deep into my ass by Cindy. I gasped a bit and stopped licking for a moment which made Sandra open her eyes and say “Keep going!”

I went back to work and moved up to her clit as Cindy started to slide the object out, almost removing it, before driving it back in to the hilt, making me grunt again. I would discover later that the mystery object was a gigantic black dildo.

“Easy girl!” Heather said.

Cindy stopped moving the dildo, leaving it all the way in and leaned over next to my head where she spoke into my ear “How do you like being fucked in the ass?” I wasn’t actually required to answer as my mouth was still busy pleasuring Sandra. I don’t think she really cared whether I liked it or not anyway. Cindy retreated back and began moving the dildo in and out again, though less forcefully this time. My hard-on was still raging of course and was really becoming painfully uncomfortable, but there wasn’t much I could do about it.

Amber was idly playing with my hair as she watched me work Sandra’s clit. Her other hand absently stroked her still naked and wet pussy. “Isn’t it wonderful?” she said to Sandra. Sandra didn’t reply, as she was lost in her own world while my tongue drove into her again and again.

Sandra then suddenly tensed as her orgasm hit, and Cindy plowed the dildo all the way in at the same time, causing me to shove my face hard into Sandra’s crotch. This served to intensify her orgasm even more as the stubble on my face rubbed her hypersensitive privates.

“Ahhh ... oooh!” she cried as she swayed around. After a couple of minutes, she relaxed and I felt the dildo slide out from inside me. Cindy brought it around and held it in front of my face for the first time. It was about seven inches long, two inches thick, and molded in black rubber. “Did you like my big black cock rammed back there?” she said, with a wicked grin on her face. I could tell she was going to be a problem for me.

“Perhaps you should clean it with your mouth,” she said, still snarling.

I didn’t move, taken aback by the suggestion, and luckily my execution was stayed by Heather a second later.

“I think I’ll take that back, Cindy,” she said.

In the meantime, Sandra had composed herself, stood up, and got dressed. Amber continued toying with her own exposed pussy. Heather spoke up and told Tricia she was next.

“No, it’s OK. No thank you,” she said anxiously.

“You should really try it, Trish!” I heard from the hallway. Cara was grinning broadly and had been watching the whole scene from there it seemed. Heather saw her for the first time too and gave her a scowl. She had asked Cara to keep a low profile while her friends were around.

“Alright, alright, I’m leaving,” she said as she exited.

Tricia, meanwhile, was shaking her head slowly. I was still kneeling on the floor and said to her myself, “It’s OK, honest, you’ll like it,” I said, smiling up at her.

Tricia went over and whispered into Heather’s ear and Heather burst out laughing. “How about if we blindfold him? He’s pretty talented with the tongue, I’m sure he’ll figure it out.” It seemed she didn’t want me to see her bare pussy. Tricia nodded and softly said OK.

Heather dug in one of the bags and pulled out a blindfold that she put over my eyes. I heard rustling near me, presumably Tricia stripping down, and then I heard the couch squeak. “Damn, Trish, that is a hot looking snatch!” Amber cried. I think she was just trying to make me jealous for being unable to see.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.