24 August 2007 - Cover

24 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Wendy has her fifteen minutes of fame when she claims her winning lottery ticket. Dan asks Wendy to 'marry' him and they begin a short but sensual honeymoon involving unexpected fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

They enjoyed the warm night air while walking along Main Street to Club Rouge. Holly strolled next to Wendy, their upper arms frequently touching and smiling, appreciating the display of cleavage from each other. At one intersection, they waited for the green light to cross the street. Once it turned green, Holly took Wendy’s hand in hers as if to lead her across. Wendy didn’t object as the two women continued holding hands.

At the entrance, Wendy asked about the Ultimate Couples Night Out Package displayed on a poster. The package is usually reserved by phone or email. She explained that she and Dan were on their honeymoon but also wanted to enjoy the fun offer.

“Can Holly be included? We’re a threesome,” Dan innocently mentioned. The girls glanced at each other, still holding hands, and smiled at his comment.

The duty manager at the door relented at the hopeful eyes and low cleavage of the two sensual-looking women. Dan paid the thirty-nine dollar fee, usually 139 dollars, which included free admission, a bottle of champagne and a photo of their night together, a rose, in this case, two, VIP seating, and free admission to Mints and Peppermints strip clubs.


Inside the main floor area, they marvelled at the colour theme, with various shades of red and bright green laser lights emanating from the dance floor. They were escorted to an area towards the back and seated at a table with a red-upholstered curved bench.

Wendy sat between Dan and Holly, taking his hand in hers. “At least I don’t feel so old in here, and you can actually talk over the sound of the music,” Dan mentioned.

“I’m already anxious to dance,” Wendy smiled, swaying her crossed leg to the rock music. Holly admired the low cleavage and very short hem of Wendy’s sexy dress and cuddled closer to her.

A few minutes later, the waitress arrived with their bottle of champagne, three glasses, two red roses for the women, and a camera. She poised herself to take their photo with Wendy, then Holly, surprisingly accenting their deep cleavage. Wendy felt Holly place an arm around her waist, and she returned the friendly gesture as they posed for their photo of remembrance. They cuddled close together, one breast lightly pressing against the other.

“I’ll download the picture to our visitor gallery and print off a copy for you,” the hostess said.

“Can I have a copy also?” Holly asked.

Dan opened the champagne and poured them a glassful. They raised their glasses in a toast to love, a long marriage, and new friends, and then the newlyweds kissed.

“May I kiss the bride?” Holly boldly asked.

“Of course you can,” Wendy offered, turning her head. Her heart fluttered as Holly gave her a warm, soft kiss that lingered on her lips.

“Do I get a kiss like that too?” Dan joked with Holly.

Yes, you do, later on.” They touched glasses and drank several mouthfuls, the bubbles tickling their mouths and throats.

“It appears we’re not the only women showing off lots of cleavage,” Wendy observed to Holly of the women in attendance.

“Yes, we do look rather nice, don’t we?” She said this, looking at Wendy’s revealing breasts.


Wendy motioned Dan to his feet, took his hand, and escorted him to the dance floor. He loved the moves of his sensual-looking bride’s body as she emphasized the strong beat of the rock music. Holly also appreciated the motions of her figure.

A slow song began, and the two lovers easily embraced. His hands smoothed up and down the soft skin that her low-back dress revealed. “I’ve got the feeling that Holly is more interested in pussy than cock,” he mentioned in her ear.

“Yes, she does seem more interested in me than you. She is very attractive; should I tell her that I’m bisexual? I definitely would enjoy you watching me taste her pussy.”

“No, not right now, but do show more interest in her. I have a suggestion. Let Holly seduce you, and you ask me as a wedding present if you can try your first girl-on-girl experience with her.”

“Mmm, I love your sexy mind! I can feel my pussy growing wet with the thoughts of Holly on our wedding bed.” She smiled and kissed him.

As they continued to move in a slow circle, Dan teasingly raised the short hem of her dress so Holly could see her bare ass. “It doesn’t hurt to advertise the goods,” he joked.

They returned to Holly, and Wendy convinced her to dance with Dan. As she watched them, she thought of how to show her interest in Holly without being too obvious. They shared more champagne and conversation, then noticed several women dancing together.

“Why is it that every time women dance together, men automatically think they’re lesbians or bisexuals?” Wendy asked, looking at Holly.

“It’s a man thing to watch two women going at it,” Dan lightly defended.

“Sometimes two women can have just as special a relationship as a man and woman, or two men,” Holly said.

“I’ve never been with another woman before, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t wondered what it might be like,” Wendy remarked, opening the door of opportunity to Holly.

“Would you like to dance with me?” Holly asked, her heart quickening, before deciding to make a move on her. “I won’t let people think we’re lesbians ... too much!” She smiled at them.

Wendy looked at Dan as if needing his approval. “I’d love to watch you dancing together and just hope for a slow song so you’ll be holding each other breast to breast,” he teased like a typical male.

“Maybe you’d like us to start kissing and possibly feel the other’s breast too,” Wendy hinted.

“I can only hope,” he said, grinning at their deep cleavage.


Holly stood, offering her hand to Wendy. She clutched it as she was led to the dance floor. They eyed each other as they began moving to the beat. Dan, along with other men, enjoyed the several female couples dancing, and he got his wish as a slow song began.

“We don’t have to dance to this one if you’re not comfortable with me holding you in my arms,” Holly offered.

“No, it’s okay; I’d like to try it. Dan will love us touching breast to breast,” Wendy replied, secretly wanting Holly’s embrace.

They moved closer, arms loosely caressing each other. Holly tightened her embrace of the woman she hoped would soon be her lover. The space between them vanished as their breasts pressed together. Both of their pulses quickened as they looked into each other’s eyes.

“You are a very beautiful woman, Wendy, and I love the smell of your perfume.”

“And you are very attractive and smell very nice.” Wendy looked to Dan, who smiled and raised his glass in salute to them.

“I know what would really get your husband going, and that is him watching us have more than a friendly kiss,” Holly suggested.

“Dan seeing us kissing would definitely get him aroused,” Wendy agreed, glancing his way.

Holly’s hands lightly caressed Wendy’s face just below the ear and drew her closer. They stopped moving, eyes closing. Wendy’s heart was already pounding as she felt Holly’s lips touch hers. First, a light touch that grew longer, then Wendy felt her tongue separating her lips. The music hid the sounds of her soft sighs as their embrace grew tighter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.