24 August 2007 - Cover

24 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Wendy has her fifteen minutes of fame when she claims her winning lottery ticket. Dan asks Wendy to 'marry' him and they begin a short but sensual honeymoon involving unexpected fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

The whole family gathered in the kitchen to witness Wendy’s second legal signature as Wendy Hayward. Her first such signature was signing her driver’s license with her new last name and new address.

“I practised my new name about fifty times to make sure it looked proper,” she smiled, signing her winning lottery ticket in front of her family.

Wendy had consulted a financial planner through work about investing the money, setting up trust funds for Jake and Tim, and pledging her part to help pay for their new home. Wendy had alerted officials to her ticket, and it was confirmed to be one of two winning tickets. They used two cars to drive the large extended family to the Ontario Lottery Corporation’s regional office in Kingston.


Wendy posed proudly with her boys and Dan’s family, along with her parents, Brian and Barbra. They were happy about her newfound riches, and Wendy said she was already rich with the love of her growing family. The large cheque-like placard had the Lottery Corporation crest, her name, Karen Hayward, the date, and the winning amount, $2,598,699.00.

She was interviewed and asked the usual questions. What are her plans for the money? “We’ll be moving into a larger new home next year, and it’ll be nice not to have a mortgage. No doubt my son Jake wants to get his driver’s license real soon, so I guess there’ll be a new car for him, and I’ll likely buy a larger one too. Plus investments and enjoying a life, such as getting married,” she glanced at Dan. “And having several more children to make my life complete.”

More fanfare followed when Wendy arrived at her workplace, Belleville Community Bank, to deposit her cheque. She arranged to take her vacation time and let the excitement of her life-changing experience become a reality.


The families returned home, but Dan had plans he wanted to put into action and asked Jake and Tim to join him for an important conversation at the Coffee Cup.

“How is training camp going, Jake?” Dan asked his son’s closest friend.

“It sure takes a lot of effort. The coaches have Brad and me competing against each other.”

“You’ll do just fine, I’ve been watching you, and I’m impressed with your hockey skills and very proud of you.”

“Thank you, Mr. Hayward. I appreciate all the help you’re giving me. I’m glad the coach gave me the morning off so we could go with Mom so she could cash in her lottery ticket. That sure is a lot of money, but she keeps saying she has already won the lottery with your love.”

“Yes, your mom is quite an incredible woman! I’ve asked you and Tim to come with me to the Coffee Cup for several reasons. I think by now you can drop calling me Mister. Calling me Dan is fine with me. Now what I want to ask you both is very important to everyone. I remember you, Timmy, asking why your mom couldn’t be married to me, and I have two wives. Legally, I can’t have two wives. However, I can have a wife and a common-law partner.”

“I love your mother so much, and I’d like your permission to ask Wendy to become my partner, my wife. Her money has nothing to do with the timing. I’d planned to ask her today, weeks ago. She asked me to marry her a while ago, and I said yes. I just want to make it more of a formal occasion.”

“It took you long enough. Our answer was yes for you to marry Mom, way back in December,” Timmy said, giving Dan a big hug.

“And we know Mom loves you enough to change her last name to Hayward. I’ve never seen her so happy being with you,” Jake supported. “I don’t mind calling you Dan, but Dad, you might begin to slip out at odd times.”

“I’m not trying to replace your dad, and you should both keep your last names as Campbell. It’ll feel awkward for all of us to live under one roof, but we’re already a happy and healthy family.”

“I’ve been doing what you suggested and keeping my dad involved with my hockey and life. It just feels weird to visit him and see him in love with another woman,” Jake mentioned.

“As much as I hated for your mom to go through the pain of a divorce, I’m glad it happened. I have the love of several incredible women and can’t possibly see my life being any different.”

“So when are you going to ask Mom to marry you?”

“When I take you home, I’ll drive us to a special place I know. If she says yes, we’ll do our own ceremony today and go away for a short weekend honeymoon.”

“We already know she’ll say yes,” Timmy smiled. “Karen is fun to be with. She plays video games pretty good for a girl.” Dan couldn’t help but laugh.


“What are you two up to?” Wendy asked about the knowing grin on Jake and Tim’s faces as they entered the living room.

Nothing, Mom; we’re just happy for you now that your last name is Hayward,” Jake replied, kissing and hugging her.

“Thank you, boys; I can’t believe it either,” she said, looking at her new birth certificate and changed driver’s license. “Wendy Hayward, I love my new name.”

“We’re very happy for you, Mom.” Tim gave her a hug and kiss.

“You’re just buttering me up to buy you a new car,” she teased Jake.

No, Mom, nothing like that at all. But since you mentioned it,” he hinted and smiled.

“We brought home some doughnuts for the family,” Timmy said.

As Dan passed her going to the kitchen, he whispered about her low-scooped top and short skirt. “You always look good enough to eat.”

“I hope that is your plan later on,” she smiled, kissing him.

“That, and more!” He said this, returning her love.


Dan and Karen hugged and kissed, and then he went to his other love. “Wendy, can you come with me?” He asked, taking her hand.

“What’s going on around here today? Everyone is acting crazy?” She asked, looking at the smiling faces.

“We’re just happy for you. You’re a new millionaire,” Karen grinned.

Dan held her car door open, and he smiled at her flash of bare pussy and low cleavage. He brought the Shelby to life and drove to a familiar place they’d visited before.


“Do you remember us parking here last Boxing Day?”

“I sure do! I told you for the first time that I love you, stripped off my clothes, and ran naked in the snow,” she laughed.

“We sure came close to you being arrested for running naked in the park,” he said, joining her laughter.

“It’s a lot warmer today for running naked,” she teased.

They walked hand in hand along the path. Dan stopped by a large maple tree that bordered the edge of the sandy beach.

“I don’t want you to ever run away from me again. You have given me a love so special. I didn’t think anyone could match my love for Karen. I love you, Wendy, and I ask you if we can make our relationship more public than it already is. If we perform our own ceremony, will you marry me and be my wife?”

“I did some investigating, and I can be married and have a common-law spouse if we live together in the same home for up to three years or once we have a baby together. But I’ll always introduce you as my wife.”

“And I’ll be so proud to tell anyone that you are my husband. Didn’t I already propose to you?”

Yes, you did, and I hope your answer will be the same as mine.”

“Yes, Dan, I’ll marry you!”

“I was hoping you’d say yes.” He took a small box from his pants pocket.

“I’ve been yours since that first night I told you about Trisha,” she smiled.

“According to Laura’s letter, our relationship started with you spilling coffee on my coat,” and they both laughed.

“Oh my god!” She exclaimed as he opened the box to reveal the sparkling diamond ring. “I love you, Wendy.” Dan took the ring, slipping it over her shaking left finger.

Yes, Dan, I’ll marry you! I’ve dreamed of this moment for months! Thank you; you’ve made me so happy!” Her eyes gleamed, looking at the carrot and a half engagement ring.

“There is a matching wedding ring that goes with the set and a man’s ring too,” he said.

“You’d wear a ring for me besides the ones you wear for Karen?”

“Of course I will. This is for my wife, Karen,” he said, pointing to the rings. “And this one is for my wife, Wendy.” He touched the spot for his next ring. “Any more rings, and my finger won’t bend, or i’ll have to start on my right hand,” he joked.

“And the reason for the fuss at home is that the girls are planning a special time for us. I don’t want to rush us, but we have been living together almost every day since June. We can do a special ceremony in a few hours, then go away, just you and me, for a long weekend honeymoon.”

“Thank you, Dan. Is that why Jake and Tim were acting so strange?”

“Yes, I took them to the Coffee Cup and asked for their permission to marry you.”

“That doesn’t happen very often—the man asking the woman’s kids for her hand in marriage,” she laughed.

“I said they should keep their last names as Campbell. I’m not expecting to replace Dave, and it would feel too awkward to adopt them as my own, though they do feel like they are my kids too.”

“I can hardly wait to see what our babies will look like. So where are we going for our honeymoon?”

“I have a room reserved as Mr. and Mrs. Hayward for a long weekend honeymoon at the Fallsview Casino Resort Hotel in Niagara Falls.”

“Thank you so much, Dan! I just wish my parents could have been here to see us get married.”

“They should be arriving at our home within the hour,” he smiled, looking at his watch.

“Oh, thank you, Dan! I know Mom and Dad have grown accustomed to us being together and realize how good you are to me. Mom has joked with me, asking if she could watch us make our babies.”

“Sure, I don’t mind. It’s not like we haven’t had an audience watching us fuck,” he laughed.

“Maybe Mom will want to try you out for herself,” she joked.

“I’ll admit your mom is very hot-looking, but I never considered her to be a potential sex partner.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.