Country Cousins - Cover

Country Cousins

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My life was boring until my country cousins Harry and Henrietta visited us along with my Aunt Edith with her perfect petite middle-aged body and seductive skills that made us teen-aged girls look like amateurs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

My twin cousins from the country, Harry and Henrietta were all set to start the new school year with my brother Mike and I after the long hot summer and I was none too happy about it. I was all set on them getting into their old car and heading back out to the country when their mother made a deal with my mom to stay the full school year because the bank was foreclosing on the old homestead on the other side of the river.

My mom was a real sucker for a sob story and she told Aunt Edith that they were welcome to stay as long as they chipped in to the food budget because we were on a tight budget as well.

I guess I was being a bit of a bitch to Henrietta because I found her crying in the bedroom after a terrible sermon at the church about the fiery pits of hell waiting for people that fornicated and had carnal knowledge of others outside the bounds of holy matrimony. I wasn’t in the least bit worried on that score because I was lucky to get some guy to open the door for me much less expect him to drop his trousers and show me what the sex thing was all about.

The twins had played a trick on me during the summer and Harry joined me in the bed instead of Henrietta because they looked and acted so much alike that it hard to tell them apart unless you checked their between the legs geography. I got a shock when the sleeping beauty Harry rolled into me in a spooning action and I got his seven inches up my rear end. I was ready to call a spade a spade, but hesitated because it would be admitting I was fooled and that they had tricked me good and proper.

I pretended everything was just fine.

School was actually a relief except for the lunch periods when I had to sit with them and share the single lunch my mom made up for all three of us. My friends stayed away from me because they didn’t know Harry and Henrietta yet. Most of the folks and their young ones in this area of the country tended to avoid anything new just out of common instinct for survival. I didn’t blame them at all even though it ruined what had taken me almost seven years to overcome.

The twins mother, my Aunt Edith, had already gone back home to settle her messy financial affairs that sounded so complicated that I had no urge to ask any questions.

The assistant principal, a nice unmarried man called Nick Monroe came straight to our table and told us, “Don’t go back to classes after lunch period. Go to the conference room next to the principal’s office and I will meet you there to discuss the agenda for Harry and Henrietta’s school year.”

I was not sure that I liked being included in my cousin’s school program.

It was true that we had all just turned eighteen and were graduating in May at the same time but I hated being made responsible for their success in the school program. I knew from bitter experience that a lot of things could go wrong that were beyond the control of either the school or parents with so many other responsibilities that it boggled the mind.

Obviously, Harry was not listening to the assistant principal and he had such a lackadaisical attitude in the classroom that he had already alienated most of his teachers. On the other hand, Henrietta, the ultimate ass-kisser in more ways than one, had already ingratiated her presence into most of her teacher’s comfortable zones and she was assured at least a “B” in almost every instance. I felt that my cousin Harry was just plain “shit out of luck” with Mrs. Schneider’s science class because she was an inveterate wise guy hater that had perfected her program of screwing with males she preferred not to have in her classroom. My cousin Harry was a typical potential victim in that case and I had no intention of getting into the mix because I wanted to keep my grade point average at a level that would keep me in the running for a partial scholarship the following year.

Of course, Harry ate all of the apple strudel really pissing Henrietta off no end. I didn’t mind because I wanted to lose a couple of pounds that had migrated straight to my hips despite my almost perfect metabolism.

The conference room was a dismal place.

The long wooden table was starkly barren and most of the chairs were stacked like discarded soldiers in the corner behind a curtain. Six chairs had been left at the front end of the table for smaller personal interviews like the one that Mister Monroe had called for right after lunch.

I had seen Henrietta eyeing Mister Monroe’s below the belt geography and knew she was one shrewd cookie when it came to playing Miss Innocence for the grown-ups and spreading it around hot and heavy where it really counted.

My estimate was that poor Mister Monroe would find he might be in a lot of hot water getting up close and personal with an eighteen year old student with and ass that was truly “hot to trot”.

He came into the room looking pushed for time and checking his watch like he wanted to see how much time he had for his next appointment. I had only had one private talk with him about being caught on my knees with one of the varsity football players that was academic suspension and needed me to tutor him in basic reading. I had decided the poor guy was a hopeless case and got down on my knees to help him get over losing his spot on the team because a long line of teachers never took the time to help him learn how to read properly. I didn’t care that he was dark complexioned and had nasty looking dread-locks that needed a wash real bad. I only saw those fantastic biceps and the eight inches that impressed the hell out of me after sneaking glances at my brother Mike’s paltry five and a half that did the job, but left most girls asking for more.

The teacher was adamant that I needed to clean up my act and behave more responsibly in the future. I knew he softened his attitude when I offered to show him my technique and he seemed even more compliant when I scooted under his desk and started to give him a sample. He never hit on me after that and I put it down to his understandable caution at getting it on with students that might blow the whistle on him to the school board and make his tenure look like a broken deal unless he wanted jail time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.